剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我很激动能成为
I'm very excited to be the new
帝国娱乐的新任首席执行官
Chief Executive Officer of Empire Enterprises.
不好意思
Excuse me,
你压根没提卢修斯
you never mentioned Lucious.
卢修斯是谁
Who's Lucious?
看到了吗 弗兰克·加德斯转到这里来了
See that? They bringing in Frank Gathers.
这是你女儿吗
That's your little girl.
没错 是我女儿
Yeah, that's my girl.
谁在MV里扮演博林布鲁克
Who's playing the role of Bolingbroke in the video?
弗蕾达 跟哈珀·斯科特打个招呼
Hey, Freda, sy "Hi" to Harper Scott.
你现在开始妄想了
You're acting paranoid right now.
-我会好好照顾自己 -是吗
- I’m taking care of myself, honey. - ?Are you?
是的 我每天都按时吃药 真的
I am. I'm taking my medication every single day, I am.
别跟我说 哈基姆
Don't tell me he's putting her
决定让她巡演
on my tour instead.
"幻影三姐妹"的粉丝连一间咖啡屋都坐不满
Mirage á Trois couldn't even fill up a coffee house.
贾马尔 你是说卢修斯是冒牌货吗
Jamal, are you saying Lucious is inauthentic?
我是说卢修斯·里昂都不是他的真名
I'm saying Lucious Lyon ain't even his real name.
咪♥咪♥的保护欲超强 嫉妒心很重
Mimi is overprotective and jealous,
所以我录了一段我跟卡米拉的情♥色♥视频
so I made a tape of me and Camilla doing the nasty.
如果你现在服下你给咪♥咪♥酒里下的药
It'd be a whole lot easier if you'd just take a swig
事情就简单多了
of whatever that was that you made mimi drink.
下地狱吧
Rot in hell.
那个母夜叉确实懂皮草
Well, that battle axe did know fur.
帝国娱乐损失了一员爱将
Empire has lost one of our very own--
卡米拉·马克斯·怀特曼
Camilla Marks Whiteman.
她是我们... 我有幸认识的
She was a beast in fashion that we...
一位时尚界大咖
that I was lucky to know.
没人知道她究竟发生了什么
See, nobody really knows what happened to her.
但我们应记得的
What we do know
不该是她死去的方式
is that she shouldn't be remembered the way she died,
她有更多值得我们铭记的成就
because she was way more than that.
安东尼与克里奥佩特拉是她生前
Antony and Cleopatra was the last creative thing
最后的创意
she did on this earth.
除了到处招摇 像拉拉版的
And besides going out like a carpet-munching
"罗密欧与朱丽叶"
Romeo and Juliet.
为了纪念卡米拉 我们要延续
We're gonna carry on with these designs and models
这些设计和款式
you see here today in Camilla's honor,
朗达·里昂将成为我们新的创意总监
with Rhonda Lyon as our new Creative Director.
我们也将延续卡米拉的遗作
We will carry on with Camilla's legacy.
共同努力 将帝国娱乐的时尚创意
Come on, y'all, we gonna take Empire's fashion
提升到新的高度
to a place where it's never been before.
掌声献给安东尼与克利奥帕特拉
Make some noise for Antony and Cleopatra.
我一直讨厌那傻名字
I always hated that dumb name.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱什么歉
For?
指责你出轨
Accusing you of cheating.
我当时无法自控 亲爱的
Yeah... I wasn't myself, baby.
我知道
I know.
我知道你无法自控
I know that that wasn't you,
我也很感谢你看了医生
and I really appreciate you seeing the doctor.
新药很有效
This new medication is working.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
你还想搬出去吗
You still want to move out of the house?
我知道
I know.
我知道那是...
I know it was a...
非常慷慨的礼物 只是...
incredibly generous gift, I just...
我们稍后谈 行吗
Let's just talk about it later, okay?
行 行
Okay. ?Okay.
真不错
Now ain't that cute.
就知道你会等不及坐回去
Thinking you just back on top like that, huh?
不 我只是给你暖凳子 孩子
No, I was just keeping your seat warm for you, son.
好吧 介意让开吗
All right, you mind?
其实我很想称赞你
Actually, I wanted to commend you on...
以这种方式摆脱卡米拉
getting rid of Camilla like that.
我没想到你还有这手段 儿子
I didn't think you had it in you, son.
事情不该这样结束
It wasn't supposed to go down like that.
要不是你发了性♥爱♥视频
Well, if you hadn't sent that sex tape,
我们如今还在
we'd all still be under
那两面三刀贱♥人♥的股掌之间
that back-stabbing bitch's thumb today.
谢天谢地你杀了她
Thank God you killed her.
-我没杀她 -说话小心
- I didn't kill her! - Hey, hey!
互相指责够无聊了
Enough of that dry snitching.
现在法庭称之为谋杀后自杀
Now the State is calling it a murder suicide.
就是这样
That's what it is.
行 琦琦
Sure, Cookie.
卢修斯...
Lucious...
你好好拍MV
you work on your video.
贾马尔 你继续录《黑与白》专辑
You, Jamal, are working on your Black & White album.
安德鲁
Andre?
你没事吧
You okay, baby?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
你有好好吃药吧
You're taking your meds, aren't you?
我没事 妈
I'm fine, Mom.
我正好转
I'm on the mend.
行
Okay.
好了 别吵架了 行吗
All right, no more fighting, okay?
对外界来说这里一切风平浪静
To the world, there's nothing to see here.
不 我要恭喜我们的孩子
No, I'm congratulating our son on...
凭实力赢得了这个位置
actually earning this seat.
你总有办法打击你的孩子们
Just always got to find a way to just jab at your kids.
我倒是想问
As a matter of fact,
你们什么时候能长大呢
when are y'all gonna stop being kids, anyway?
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
花那么多钱养育你们
raising y'all around all that money must have
肯定阻碍了你们长大
stunted your growth.
你们好
Um, hello?
有人记得周日是什么日子吗
Does anybody remember what Sunday is?
是你的生日
It's your birthday.
不只是我的生日
It's not just my birthday.
这是我十七年来
It's the first birthday in 17 years
能自♥由♥呼吸的第一个生日
that I get to breathe free air,
我一直祈祷这一天的到来
and I been praying for this day,
我只想和和睦睦的 行吗
and all I want is some damn peace, okay?
你们能不能跟我安心愉快地吃顿生日饭
Can y'all just give me a nice happy birthday dinner,
不吵架 你们能做到吧
no drama. Think you can do that?
我得多来来费城
I gotta get out to Philly more often.
干什么
For what?
如果不是你坚持要在这里拍MV
If not for your insisting on this location for your video,
我们会待在舒服温暖的摄影棚
we could be on a nice, warm set.
天啊
Oh! God...
太不可思议了
Wow, this is absolutely crazy.
这片街区这么多房♥子
Out of all the houses on this block,
只有这一间丝毫未变
this is the only one that ain't changed at all.
连楼梯都跟以前一样
I mean, even the stairs are the same.
好像就是为了让我拍MV
It's like it was saved just so
而专门保留的一样
I could shoot this video here.
为什么要来这拍
Why here?
因为就是在这里
Because it was right here,
在这座石狮子前
in front of that lion,
我出走之后的头几天就睡在这里
that I slept the first few nights when I ran away.
就是在这里 德怀特·沃克
And it was right there that Dwight Walker
变成了卢修斯·里昂
became Lucious Lyon.
你怎么会沦落到这
How did you end up here?
你妈妈呢 卢修斯
Where was your mother, Lucious?
她在哪不重要
Wherever she was, look,
这跟我妈妈没什么关系
this ain't got nothing to do with my mother.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表