剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我为你写了首歌♥
I wrote a song for you.
这才是准备打胜仗的玩法
This is how players play to win.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
你突然和凯蒂莲成好朋友了吗
You and K.D. Lang, y'all best friends now?
你和你♥爸♥录制的那首歌♥
That song that you recorded with your daddy,
我觉得我可以让它更好听
think I could make it sound better.
阿瓦瑞兹副市长
Deputy Mayor Alvarez.
里昂先生 市政♥府♥很愿意帮你
Mr. Lyon, the city would love to help you.
我拿枪指着自己的脑袋
I put a gun to my head
扣动了扳机
and I pulled the trigger.
他在考验你
He's testing you.
这一切都有主的用意
There's a purpose to all of it.
-我让你很有感觉吗 -不要
- You feelin' me? - ?No!
对不起 我不是故意轻薄你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come on to you.
原谅我好吗
You forgive me?
给我坐下
Get your ass down, man!
我们应该抓那个更出名的兄弟
Should've taken the more famous brother.
现在我们来谈吧
Now let's talk.
让我忘掉一切吧 拉兹
Make me forget about everything, Laz.
?我戴着十四克拉钻戒?
?I'm in my 14 carats?
?十四克拉钻戒?
?I'm 14 carat?
?一举一动宛若女神?
?Doin' it up like Midas?
?你说我的肌肤...?
?Now you say I got a touch...?
天呐 我得走了
Oh, my God, I have to go.
我得走了 我得走了 我的走了
I have to go, I have to go, I have to go.
我得... 我得...走了
I have to... I have to... go.
上次我没有按时去工作
The last time I didn't show up to work,
我儿子就把我办公室变成了脱衣舞俱乐部
my son turned my office into a strip club.
我倒想看你跳舞
I'd like to see you work it,
跳给我一个人看
just for me.
我愿意为你跳舞
I would love to dance for you.
但是我得走了
But I got to go.
听着 宝贝
Listen, babe.
你是个真正的大人物
You are a legit mogul.
好吗
All right?
你不需要下床去管理你的王朝
You don't have to get out of bed to run your Dynasty.
?让我诉说 属于你是多么骄傲?
?Let me show you how proud I am to be yours...?
西海岸痞子说唱的领军者
我敢肯定德鲁博士就是在他那舒服的大床上
Yeah, and I'm sure Dr. Dre kicked off beats
制♥作♥出他的那些说唱的
from the comforts of his king-sized.
要是生活有那么容易就好了
Yeah, if life could be that easy.
但我是认真的
But I'm serious, all right?
让人把电脑给你送来
Have somebody bring your laptop,
我做早餐让你在床上享用
and I got you on breakfast in bed.
-鸡蛋 -你会做饭
- Eggs... ?- You cook?
做些鸡蛋 烟熏三文鱼
Yeah. Some eggs, smoked salmon.
好啊
Yes.
加点培根
Some bacon?
好 我们有培根
Yes, we got bacon.
?为你而美 为你而美?
?Good for you, good for you?
?对?
?Yeah?
?穿上制♥服♥?
?Got your uniform?
?已穿好?
?On already?
?已穿好 已穿好?
?On already, on already?
?去冲个澡 不必放水?
?So go and get you in the shower no water?
?万元金钱浴 何须水流?
?Hard to stay dry with ten thousand?
?浸透全身 充满力量?
?All on your body, it's like power?
?给你工作的力量?
?Giving you energy to work?
?工作 工作?
?Work, work...?
BH 你在哪儿
该死 那手♥机♥吵得太不正常了
Damn, that phone ringing a little too much for it to be a side jawn.
你有妻子没告诉我吗
You got a wife you ain't tell me about?
没有
No.
是我勾搭了一段时间的小妞
It's actually some chick that I was going at for a while.
她之前不理我
And she was ignoring me.
想扮酷摆架子
Playing it cool and whatnot.
几周前我会因那条短♥信♥超级兴奋 但...
Couple weeks ago, I'd have been all over that text, but...
现在不会了
not anymore.
我不管了
I'm done with that.
看这个 你觉得怎么样
Yo, check this out. What do you think of this?
辣爆 夏日音乐会
-阵容不错啊 -是吧
- Oh, it's a pretty good lineup. - Right?
是你的吗
That's yours?
我在想
Yeah. I was thinking,
要不要加点里昂王朝的艺人上去
maybe we add a few Lyon Dynasty artists to it.
你的名字在哪儿
Where's your name?
这是103电台的夏日音乐会
It's the Heat 103 Summer Jam.
我只是策划人
I'm just the promoter.
明白了
Right.
问题是这样
See, here's the thing.
我不要"只是"
I'm not "just" anything.
里昂王朝需要的就是这个
That's what Lyon Dynasty needs.
我要举办自己的夏日音乐会
I'm-a have my own summer jam.
-你自己的 -没错
- Your own? ?- Yep.
办成一个老派野餐音乐会
It's gonna be like a old-school cookout
里昂王朝所有艺人都参加
with all of Lyon Dynasty's artists,
他们的名字不会小小地印在
whose names won't be in some fine print
什么超长名单的底部
on the bottom of some long-ass list.
绝不会 不会 不会
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Oh.
而且我的名字要写得超级大
And my name will be in big, giant letters.
"琦琦野餐会"
"Cookie's Cookout."
我喜欢
I love it.
你看到和我在床上待三天
You see what kind of magic happens
会发生什么奇迹了吧
when you stay in bed with me for three days? Hmm?
真的吗 你要把这都算成你的功劳吗
Oh, really? So you just gonna take all the credit?
不 我不会抢走全部的功劳
No, I'm not gonna take all the credit.
我只会抢占琦琦的全部
I'm gonna take all the Cookie.
?我从底层爬起?
?Look, from the bottom I started?
?没有什么你可以告诉我?
?So there's nothing that you could say to me?
?我在街头展翅?
?I prodigal where I grew up?
?这是最新的奴役?
?And this the newest slavery?
?见证我的汗水 这就是追随我的原因?
?People see you try hard, like why you wanna play with me?
?驱逐入侵者 大家为我祈祷?
?I bring them heaters out, somebody better pray for me?
?我只认识金钱?
?'Cause all I know is this money?
?我必须拥有它?
?I gotta have it?
?这些自杀想法太过危险?
?These suicidal thoughts getting bad?
?我越发生气?
?I'm getting madder?
?他们说红颜薄命?
?They say the good die young?
?我踩下油门?
?I put the pedal to the metal, hit the gas?
?离开这里?
?Then I'm gone?
这太难听了
Man, this is wack.
不不不 你刚才明明感觉很对
No, no, no, you were right there!
该死
Damn!
再来一遍
Do it again!
你不能一直回避这个
You can't keep running from this.
你老爸究竟对你做什么了
I mean, what the hell your daddy do to you?
你老爸又对你做过什么
What did yours do to you?
弗蕾达 这是你的音乐
Freda... Look, this is your verse.
这跟我无关
It's not about me.
我见过你爆发的时候
And I saw you.
你曾直面过恶魔
You were face-to-face with the monster.
你不应该逃避
You don't run from it,
你应该拥抱痛苦 与痛苦融为一体
you embrace and merge with the pain.
这样才能让歌♥曲焕发力量
That's how you make the record soar.
你得融入痛苦中去
You got to merge with that pain.
你知道休伊·贾维斯吗
You know Huey Jarvis?
-废话 -好的
- Duh. ?- Yeah, well,
我打算晚会儿把这首歌♥放给他听
I'm about to play this for him later on today.
我们说不定真要在他客厅里现场演出
We might actually do it live in his little living room.
别骗人了 卢修斯
Stop playin', Lucious.
小男孩才骗人 我不骗人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表