剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
This isn't about me.
我其实是替克莱尔问的
I'm actually asking on behalf of Clair here.
克莱尔 亲爱的 请站起来
Clair, baby, please stand up.
克莱尔·邓普顿
Now, Clair Templeton,
-她是达拉斯的一名老师 -什么情况
- she's a school teacher from Dallas. - What is this?
事实是 她所在的地区 资金贫乏
It turns out that money is so scarce in her district
她不得不自掏腰包
that she has to pay for her students' school supplies
为学生买♥♥文具
out of her own pocket.
也就是说克莱尔指望着帝国娱乐的分红
Which means Clair depends on Empire dividends,
不然她的学生就上不了学
or her students don't get an education.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
你说得太对了 卢修斯
You're damn right, Lucious.
还有
And then, uh,
这是米奇 首席执行官先生
Mitch here, Mr. CEO,
他大老远从阿尔布开克过来
he came all the way from Albuquerque.
米奇很想知道
Mitch was wondering what in the world
你向我们大力宣扬的服装品牌
happened with the Antony & Cleopatra clothing line
安东尼与克利奥帕特拉出了什么事
that you got us so hyped up about?
米奇 这个项目稍微延迟了一下
Well, Mitch, there's been a slight delay.
为什么呢
Why is that?
我们的仓库被盗了
Our warehouse was broken into.
你是说就在你眼皮底下 出现了安全漏洞
You mean a security breach, under your watch.
价值数百万的商品
Now, we're talking about millions of dollars of
就这么打水漂了
merchandise down the drain.
为什么之前没加强安全防范呢
I mean, why wasn't there better security?
你不能在这里喧宾夺主
Nah, man, you can't take over this meeting.
不 我不是在喧宾夺主 儿子
No, I'm-I'm not taking over your meeting, son.
我只是问了个小问题
I'm just asking the simple questions
任何称职的总裁都能答上来
that any competent CEO could answer.
但我担心快流音乐的前途
But I am concerned about Swiftstream.
我听说这个应用程序出了问题
I heard there's a problem with the app.
这个项目只是暂时延迟了
Now, that's just a temporary delay.
你刚才是偷笑了一下吗
Did you do what I think you did?
我们都听到他说快流音乐...
Now we've all heard him say how Swiftstream is...
这样我们才有机会夺回大权
That's how we get back to us.
会在流媒体中独占鳌头
positioned to be the leader in music streaming,
如果这个应用都发行不了
but I don't know how in the world that's ever gonna happen,
那它还怎么成为业界老大呢
if we can't even launch the damn app.
只是暂时延迟
It's a temporary delay.
又延迟了
Oh, another delay.
天呐 一屋子的人坐在这里
Damn, you got a room full of people here
等着你展望未来 结果
all waiting to hear your vision, but instead,
他们却只听到延迟 事故 管理不当
they're hearing delays, mishaps and mismanagement.
这是他们的会议
Now, this is their meeting.
克莱尔 告诉他你需要什么
Clair, tell him what you need.
我们需要卢修斯
We need Lucious.
-不不不 -没错 卢修斯
- No, no, no, no. - That's right! Lucious!
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
卢修斯 卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious! Lucious! Lucious!
好了
Uh, okay.
好了 好了 好了
All right. Okay, okay.
各位 安静下来
Everybody, settle down.
让我解释一下现在的状况
Let me explain what's happening here.
现在的情况是
What we have is
两个优秀的男人为帝国娱乐而战
two great men fighting over Empire.
他们都非常爱这家公♥司♥
They both love this company so much
不惜为其赴汤蹈火[杀人]
that they would kill for it.
当然不是真去杀人啦
And I mean that figuratively, of course.
我是说 他们会为了你们赴汤蹈火
But what it means is that they will kill it for you.
而这也是你们想要的
And I know that's what you want.
对吧
Am I right?
卢修斯是个传奇
Okay, Lucious is a legend.
当之无愧 永远都是
Can't take that away from him.
没错 掌声送给他
Yeah, that's right, give it up.
但我儿子 哈基姆
But my son, Hakeem,
凭自己的本事打出了自己的天下
has become a mogul in his own right.
白手起家 他帮我创立了里昂王朝
He helped me build Lyon Dynasty from nothing,
因此他值得你们尊敬
and for that he deserves your respect.
你也该尊敬
And yours, too.
不如你们上来 向股东们展示
So why don't you come up here and show these shareholders
你们不会彼此对抗
that you will not fight with one another,
而会共同奋斗
but instead you will fight together
为了他们 为了我们
to make this company great like they-
创造更辉煌的明天
like we all deserve, right?
帝国娱乐是建立在家族上的企业
Empire was built on family!
儿子
Son.
帝国娱乐需要的是你 琦琦
What Empire needs is you, Cookie!
谢谢
Thank you.
向帝国娱乐致敬
To the Empire!
敬帝国娱乐
The Empire!
董事会怎么决定的
What did the board say?
他们投票 把我踢出局了
They did it. They voted me out.
他们喜欢你 妈
They like you, Mom.
过来 宝贝
Come here, boy.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你尽了全力收拾公♥司♥的烂摊子
You did the best you could steering this mess of a ship.
你该为自己骄傲
And you should be proud of yourself.
你可以跟你孩子说你当过整整十分钟的总裁
You can tell your kids you ran Empire for all of ten minutes.
你不是吧
Really?
你肯定感觉很良好吧
You must feel good about yourself,
当着这么多人的面羞辱他
humiliating him in front of all of those people.
你是爱我的 宝贝
You know you love me, baby.
你说你想让我们一家团聚
You said you wanted to bring our family back together.
你知道这之后会怎么样吧
Now, you know what happens after this, right?
他们会像当年苹果对乔布斯那样 求你回去
Yeah, they come groveling back to you like Apple did Steve Jobs.
1985年 乔布斯被董事会驱逐出苹果 1996年回归
你真够厉害的
You... you are a piece of work.
祝贺你啊
Congratulations.
你们好啊
What's up, y'all?
跑跑史黛西"跑迟"了吗
Oh, Stacee Run-Runnin' late?
怎么了
What?
她在东京 但她把预录的主歌♥发过来了
She's in Tokyo, but she sent over her pre-recorded verse,
贾马尔 超赞的
and, Jamal, it is hot!
放吧
Hit it.
?众人选我 我如珍宝?
?They choose me, I'm like treasure?
?或因我就是艺术的标杆?
?Maybe 'cause I'm state-of-the-art on all measures?
?或因我代表了?
?Maybe 'cause I symbolize...?
她什么时候回来
When will she back?
她在东京
Uh, she's in Tokyo,
贾马尔 在日本
Jamal, as in Japan.
她在做宣传巡演
She's on a promotional tour,
但她能及时赶上全美金曲奖
but, look, she will be back in time for the ASAs.
-全美金曲奖 -听着
- The ASAs? ?- Listen...
贾马尔 很多歌♥手都这么做
Jamal, a lot of artists do this, okay?
李尔·韦恩坐在舒适的巡演房♥车里
Lil' Wayne is forever spitting a hot 16 on somebody's track
就跟别人合作了十六首大热说唱
from the comforts of his own tour bus.
都靠科技啊
Technology.
那辆巡演车不是挨了子弹吗
Didn't that tour bus get shot up?
2015年4月26日李尔·韦恩在夜店演出后
所乘坐的车辆遭到枪击
贾马尔 拜托 别跟我对着干
Jamal, please, don't fight with me.
你就唱吧 好吗
Just do this, okay?
-妈 我去唱 -拜托 拜托
- Ma, I'm-a do it. - Please, please, please.
-我去唱 -好 谢谢
- I'm-a do it. ?- Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好
Okay.
?我如珍宝?
?I'm like treasure?
?或因我就是艺术的标杆?
?Maybe 'cause I'm state-of-the-art on all measures?
?或因我代表了超凡的乐趣?
?Maybe 'cause I symbolize grade-A pleasure?
?尽情索取 别欲擒故纵?
?Take what you want, no playin' hard to get?
?你总能如常所愿?
?Oh, you got it like that?
?那就准备接招吧?
?Well, let's see what comes next?
?跑 交出来?
?Run, what you got?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表