剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Impossible glory and pass it along...?
我看出来你看上她哪一点了
I see what you see in her.
?但我只是歌♥手 唱着?
?But I'm just a voice who has?
?平凡的歌♥词?
?Words that are simple, with?
?没时间猜谜 这是我给你的歌♥?
?No time for riddles, this is my song?
?只为了你 宝贝?
?For you, baby?
大家好 我知道今天是全美金曲奖的提名日
Hey, y'all. I know it's ASA day,
但这对帝国娱乐也是非常特别的一天
but it's also a very special day for Empire.
我很自豪地宣布 从今天起
I'm so proud to announce that, as of today,
帝国娱乐正式收♥购♥了快流音乐
Empire has acquired Swiftstream,
这家全世界最快最大的音乐流媒体服务公♥司♥
the fastest and largest music streaming service in the universe.
帝国娱乐正在创造音乐历史
We are making music history here at Empire.
各位尽管把这句话发到推特上去
Tweet that.
我很高兴
It brings me great pleasure
邀请咪♥咪♥·怀特曼女士上台来
to invite to the stage Miss Mimi Whiteman.
她将告诉大家下一步我们将如何发展
She's going to tell y'all what's next
帮助大家了解帝国娱乐在这个全新的世界里
and help y'all understand how Empire is going to be positioned
将如何定位
in this brave new world.
各位 有请咪♥咪♥·怀特曼
Mimi Whiteman, y'all,
我的生意"同伙"
my business partner-in-crime!
谢谢 谢谢 卢修斯
Thank you. Thank you, Lucious.
生意"同伙"
"Business partner-in-crime."
我想我还没被这么称呼过
I don't know that I've ever been quite characterized that way before.
在我宣布公♥司♥的下一步计划前
But before I get to what's next,
我想先向今天到场的各位董事会同僚们
I do want to recognize a number of my fellow board members
致以敬意
who are here today.
最重要的是
Most of all,
我想请一位
I want to bring to the stage someone that is...
对我非常重要的人上台来
very important to me.
很多人都知道
As many of you know,
我一直在与乳腺癌做抗争
I've been surviving breast cancer.
我深信 如果不是这个女人
And I truly believe that I would not be alive today
我不会有勇气坚持到今天
if it were not for this woman.
她是我活下去的理由
She is my reason to live.
她陪我度过了最黑暗的时刻
She has seen me through my darkest hours.
她是我的一切 我的全部
Oh! She is my be-all and my end-all.
她就是我亲爱的妻子
She's my lovely wife,
卡米拉·马克斯·怀特曼夫人
Mrs. Camilla Marks Whiteman.
还记得我吗 卢修斯
Remember me, Lucious?
董事会有权知道
The board deserves to know
卢修斯·里昂是如何做事的
how Lucious Lyon conducts his affairs.
他似乎以为他可以逃脱一切
He seems to think he can get away with anything.
敲诈 暴♥力♥ 谋杀
Extortion, violence, murder.
帝国娱乐是一个上市公♥司♥
Empire is a public company.
不再是他的个人玩物了
It's not his plaything anymore.
公♥司♥属于股东们
Belongs to the shareholders.
通过收♥购♥快流音乐
And by acquiring Swiftstream,
帝国娱乐现在成为了全世界最强的音乐公♥司♥
Empire is now the most powerful music company in the world.
因此我们更有理由来审查这个人的作为
It's even more reason to check this man's power.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up.
在我的记忆中 咪♥咪♥
Last time I checked, Mimi,
所有事都是你和我联手敲定的
you and I were tandem on everything.
没错
That's right.
现在大家也可以看到我的所见所闻了
So now all of you can see what I saw and heard.
不 不要管那该死的董事会
No, to hell with the damn board.
我豁出老命建立这家公♥司♥的时候
I didn't need the board's approval
可没请求过他们的许可 对吧
when I risked my life to build the company, did I?
要我事事都去征求董事会的意见
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna ask the board of directors
这是根本不可能的
for permission to move my pieces on my chessboard.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
等这笔交易完成后 我就要清理门户
as soon as this deal closes, I'm cleaning house.
跟我过不去的都得滚蛋
Whoever stood in opposition against me, it's a wrap.
他们都得滚蛋
They're out.
董事会成员们
Ladies and gentlemen of the board,
我提议就"解除卢修斯·里昂作为帝国娱乐
I propose a vote to remove Lucious Lyon as CEO
首席执行官及董事会主席的职务"进行投票
and chairman of Empire.
今晚九点举♥行♥紧急投票
Let's convene for an emergency vote tonight at 9:00 p.m..
请大家务必出席
Please all be sure to be there.
卡米拉
Camilla.
我真没料到这一出
I didn't see it coming.
里昂家族持有的股份
Lyon family controls just under
不足公♥司♥总股份的一半 爸
half the company, pop.
现在即便是我们家所有人都能赶来投票
Now, even if every one of us voted,
也无法保证我们能赢
it's not guaranteed we're gonna win.
我们得游说董事会成员
We're gonna have to lobby board members,
至少说服一位成员支持我们
get at least one more person on our side.
我们得联♥系♥董事会成员
We need to reach these board members.
把家里所有人都叫来
Get everybody, every last body here.
提名日已经过去一半了
We're halfway through nomination day.
杰森·德鲁罗
And here's Jason Derulo,
将为大家宣布下一个奖项
back to announce our next category.
大家好 我很激动 因为我即将宣布
Hey, y'all, I'm so turnt right now 'cause I'm about to
全美金曲奖年度最佳视频的提名名单
announce the ASA Video of the Year nominees.
珀尔曼·P的《自然力》
Pyramid P for "Elemental,"
福莱特豪斯的《冰冷死亡之手》
Flighthouse for "Cold Dead Hands,"
贾马尔和哈基姆·里昂的《无关金钱》
Jamal and Hakeem Lyon for "Ain't about the money,"
以及贾马尔·里昂的《重负》
And-and Jamal Lyon for "Heavy."
太棒了
?That's dope.
两首入围
Two in one.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. Cheers. - Cheers. Cheers.
敬请锁定全美金曲奖现场直播
Stay tuned to the ASA live-stream...
太好了 非常棒
That's great. It's so great.
接下来每个整点准时宣布提名
...for upcoming announcements every hour on the hour.
我看到你在吧台旁跟那人聊天了
I saw you talking to that guy at the bar.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都没问他的名字
I didn't even get his name.
你知道我很喜欢你 对吧
You know I adore you, right?
但你喜欢男人 我懂
But you're into men. I know.
我明白
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我们只吻过一次
We only hooked up one time.
我并没觉得我们就定下来了
It's not like I thought we were all boo'd up, you know.
真的吗
Seriously?
但别误会
But don't get me wrong.
我不是不喜欢那个吻
Don't get me wrong.
那一吻真的很美
It was so beautiful.
但我不想改变你
But I don't want to change you.
我知道你对女人不会有
And I know that you wouldn't feel about a woman
你对那个谁那样的感觉
the way that you felt about, um...
再告诉我一下他的名字
Tell me his name again.
迈克尔
Michael.
是 我不会有
No... I wouldn't.
我知道
I know.
你不请我进去吗
Aren't you going to invite me in?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
看来你还没听说
I guess you haven't heard yet.
听说什么
Heard what?
你就那么消失了
You just disappeared.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I ain't think I ever was gonna see you again.
你该再努力一点 哈基姆
Well, you could have tried a little bit harder, Hakeem.
你为什么没有试图找我
Why didn't you?
因为你走了
Because you left.
拿了我爸的钱就跑了
You took my father's money, and you bounced.
我可没拿卢修斯的脏钱
I did not take Lucious's dirty bribe.
-是吗 -他是个下三滥的骗子
- Yeah? - ?He's a filthy liar.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
问问你妈
Ask your mother.
为什么 她不会骗我的
Why? She wouldn't lie to me.
或许你没有你想象的那样了解她
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表