剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
那些从亚特兰大来的家伙
Look, these dudes from Atlanta think
以为他们和我们可以并肩较量
they giving us a run for our money.
但你该知道小哈可是有实力对付这些家伙的
But you know your boy Keem got some hooks into those cats.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, baby.
是吗
Ooh! Do you?
-我们可是着眼未来的 咪♥咪♥ -没错
- We have our eye on the future, Mimi. - Yes.
我们会建立一个大型流媒体播放服务
We're making a big, streaming play.
全球规模的
It's gonna go global.
美国著名饶舌歌♥手
我听说李尔·韦恩很快要自己单干了
I hear L'il Wayne may be a free agent soon.
是吗 你在道上的耳目都是谁啊 咪♥咪♥
Oh, yeah? So, who do you got in the streets in your ear, Mimi?
这个问题就不用你这小美人来操心了 好吗
Don't you worry your pretty little weave about that, okay?
我真正想知道的是
No, what I'd really like to know is,
你们为什么想要罢免卢修斯
why do you want to depose Lucious?
他迷失了方向 我需要在他毁掉我的公♥司♥
He's lost his way, and I need to get my company back
或毁掉我的家庭之前 把这一切拿回来
before he destroys it, or destroys my family.
我要为我的儿子们保住这一切
?I'm saving it for my sons.
为了我的宝贝们
For my babies.
所以是为了孩子们吗
So it's for the children?
-是的 为了孩子们 -好吧
- Yes. For the children. - ?Okay.
还有漂亮的宝贝们
And the pretty babies.
?及时行乐?
?Catchin' plays?
?及时行乐?
?Catchin' plays?
?喔?
?Oh?
?我醒来觉得?
?I woke up feelin' like?
?我在月球上 在月球上?
?I was on the moon. On the moon?
好了 谢谢
Nothing, thank you.
让里卡多出去
Get rid of Ricardo.
让他出去
Tell him to get out of here.
-好的 -多谢
- Sì. - ?Gracias.
你干什么这么凶
Why you gotta be so nasty?
敬帝国娱乐
Empire.
怎么样
So.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你知道激起我性趣的是什么吗
You know what turns me on?
什么
Yes?
你简直势不可挡 宝贝
You're blowing up, baby.
连续十周登上公告牌榜单
Ten weeks on the Billboard Charts.
太了不起了 贾马尔
That's impressive, Jamal.
你知道什么让我性趣盎然吗
You know what turns me on?
-什么 -你
- What? - You.
组织起这次非异性恋者群体大会
Putting together this whole LGBT party.
做得很棒
It's good for you.
是你给我加了分
You made me look good.
你一直都很棒
You always look good.
你明天会去参加会议吧
So you are going to make it to the meeting tomorrow.
对吗
Right?
是的 我会想办法的
Yeah, I'm gonna figure it out.
我们可以在你办公室开会
Well, we can have the meeting at your office.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
那瑞安呢
What about Ryan?
瑞安是个贱♥人♥
Ryan is a ho.
是的 他是个贱♥人♥
Yes, he is a ho.
我犯了一次错误
I made a mistake.
但是你还是爱我
You still want me, though.
?果冻悦动 朝向我?
?Jello beats, come at me. Ah?
?老子是热门人物??热门?
?And chewy I'm some hot boy??Hot?
这音乐才对嘛
Okay. There you go.
?就像我和塞斯特说的?
?Like I talked to Shyste when I ... Boys?
?就像他把他们放倒那样?
?Like you seen them twirl then he drop boy?
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
?蒙泰也带着一把?
?And Montay keep it on him?
-你好吗 -不错
- How you doing? - ?Good.
让我瞧瞧 我喜欢这小领结
Oh, let me see. I like this little tie.
?他做掉过好几个人?
?He done drop boy?
谢谢 给 你要不要试试...
Thank you. Here, you want to try...?
你试过头了 走开
You're trying too hard. Move.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
安妮塔
Anita,
愿意和我跳支舞吗
would you care to dance?
不不不
Oh... no, no, no, no.
不 不用了 其实我叫...
No, I'm good. And, actually, it's...
安妮塔 和她跳舞
Anita, dance with her.
?光天化日下开枪 让枪声响彻云霄?
?Broad daylight and we gonna let them thangs bark?
不如把你的小针织衫脱了
Why don't you take your little sweater off
这样她就能看到你火♥辣♥的身材
so she can see your sexy body.
?自♥由♥自在??自在?
?Free breezy, yo??Breezy?
?告诉老子的苏马帮 兄弟??苏马帮?
?Tell my, tell my Shmurda teamin', bro??Teamin'?
?一星期前干掉一个人?
?Caught about a week ago, a week ago?
?和我们作对 杀无赦?
?With us and then we tweakin', tweakin'...?
见鬼 琦琦 你在哪 我是吉马尔
Damn, Cookie. Where are you? It's Jermel.
我要你让卢修斯保护我
I need you to get Lucious to
免受弗兰克·加德斯的伤害
protect me from Frank Gathers.
你和你的孩子们都有危险
You're in danger. And your kids, too.
怀特曼女士办公室又打来了电♥话♥
Ms. Whiteman office called back again.
有人给你送了束很丑的花
?And somebody sent you some ugly flowers.
谁送的
Who?
-不知道 -妈 贾马尔的助手
- I don't know. - Ma, Jamal's assistant
在我排练的时候 冲到混音台上
busts onto the mixing stage while I'm rehearsing,
命令我去开什么屁会
ordered me to come to some meeting.
你知道我不会听贾马尔
You know I don't take orders from Jamal
或者他那个混♥蛋♥助手的指挥
or his punk-ass assistant.
哈基姆
Hakeem...
是卡罗尔打来要和你视频通话
That's Carol trying to videoconference you.
告诉她 晚点我再打回去
Yeah, tell her I'll call her back later.
卡罗尔 琦琦说
Hey, Carol. Cookie says
她回头再给你打回去
she gonna call you back.
波西娅 她收到花了吗
Porsha, did she get some flowers?
收到了 是你送的吗
Yeah. You sent them?
-不 是那个人送的 -我要挂了
- No, it's the guy. - Ooh. I got to go.
-是那个疯子送的 -我会和她说是你送的
- It's that crazy guy. - I-I'll tell her you sent 'em.
我真得挂电♥话♥了 我要去上厕所
I got to go. I got to boo-boo.
波西娅 等等
Porsha, wait...
贱♥人♥
Oh, this bitch.
放下手♥机♥ 好好听我说
Put that damn phone down and listen to me.
怀特曼女士已经同意投资2.5亿美元
Ms. Whiteman has committed $250 million.
她入伙了
She's in.
二十四小时之内 她就会开始下一步行动
She is going to make her move in the next 24 hours.
我们就能夺取我们的公♥司♥
We will get our company,
而我希望贾马尔也能成为其中的一份子
and I want Jamal to be a part of it.
你们得和好
Y'all gotta be in a good place.
让我们单独谈谈
Leave us alone.
你肯定就是新来的检察官
You must be the new prosecutor.
根据联邦法规
According to the federal statute,
这次会面是不合法的
this meeting is... illegal.
前几天我见过你的一位老朋友
I saw an old friend of yours the other day.
他让我转达对你的问候
He sends his regards.
我有很多老朋友 洛珊
I got a lot of old friends, Roxanne.
不介意我叫你洛珊吧
You don't mind if I call you Roxanne, do you?
你应该管我叫终极噩梦
What you should call me is your worst nightmare,
因为我就会是你的终极噩梦
because that's exactly what I'm gonna be.
看见了吗 你把我吓得都起鸡皮疙瘩了
See that? You just gave me goose bumps.
那我这位老朋友有什么话要说
So what did this old friend of mine have to say?
弗农认为邦基的谋杀案
Vernon thinks that Bunkie's murder
并不止是因为他敲诈你那么简单
had to do with more than extortion.
认罪吧
Plead guilty
然后我们可以开始谈谈你这起案子中的
and then we can start talking about some of the other killers
其他帮凶
in your business.
协助我抓获他们 我保证你不会死在监狱里
You help us take them down, I promise you won't die in here.
这就是你的竞选策略吗
So that's your campaign, huh?
你打算竞选司法部长
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表