剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Lost in a crowd?
?大声说出所有想法?
?You feel your thoughts out loud?
?迷失在声音的荒野中?
?Lost in the wilderness of the sound?
?撑过这天别被淹死?
?Get through the day don't drown?
?生命易逝?
?Life it goes fast?
?青春已逝?
?Youth is gone?
?失落感?
?Feelings of loss, come on?
?哀悼 继续前进?
?Grieve, move on?
?被谎言的阴影?
?Stuck in the shadows?
?困住?
?Of a lie?
?你竭力?
?That you tried?
?想要忘掉它?
?To leave behind...?
来吧 贾马尔
Come on, Jamal!
一起来吧 登上舞台
Come on, man, get up on stage here.
贾马尔·里昂
Jamal Lyon.
?喊出来真好 不是吗?
?Shout so good, don't you agree??
?不?
?No, no?
?我们旅行?
?Well, we travel?
?走了又走?
?And we travel?
?努力找寻?
?Trying to find it?
?我们之中没有人?
?I know that neither one of us?
?没有人?
?Oh, neither one of us?
?能幸免?
?Can survive it?
?我们只是凡人?
?We're just people?
?寂寞的人?
?Lonely people?
?你和我?
?You and I?
?来吧?
?Come on?
?振作点?
?Get yo self?
?振作点?
?Get yo self?
?振作点?
?Get yo self?
?振作点?
?Get yo self?
?振作点?
?Get yo self?
?振作起来?
?Get yo self together?
?不不不不不不?
?No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!?
快请进
Hi. Come on in.
欢迎来到婴儿乐园
Welcome to baby wonderland.
我用了最好的婴儿房♥布置
Look, I hired the bossest baby proofers.
没有边沿 没有硬角 没有插座
No edges, no corners, no sockets.
这里就像是婴儿的乐园
It's like a baby wonderland now.
连育儿室的东西都准备了
I even got something for the nursery.
你在干什么 哈基姆
What are you doing, Hakeem?
我是父亲
I'm the father.
我知道做父亲不只是买♥♥东西
I know it's more than buying stuff,
但这是为了告诉你 我很用心
but it's to show you that I'm in.
那你的未婚妻呢
What about your fiancée?
她怎么了
What about her?
我爱她
I love her.
她爱我
She loves me.
而且我知道她也会爱那孩子
And I know she'll love the baby, too.
但跟她谈之前
But before I step to her,
我们得先说清楚
I got to make sure we straight first.
你为什么会觉得 我想让你一起
Well, what makes you think that I want you involved
抚养我们的孩子
in raising our child?
安妮卡 除了争吵不休
Anika, the one good thing about being a Lyon--
作为里昂家族的一员
other than being kicked up to the fullest--
好处之一就是我知道家庭中的各种错误
is that I've seen every wrong move in raising a family,
我知道我不该做什么
and I know what I shouldn't do.
但有个问题
But there's a problem.
你父亲威胁说我会死于难产
Your father threatened my life the day the baby is born.
什么
What?
要是我没能完全理解
So forgive me, if I'm not feeling
作为里昂家族一员的意义 请原谅我
the whole concept of being a Lyon.
甜点是点缀有新鲜树莓的
Next we have the chocolate ganache gateau
巧克力蛋糕
with fresh raspberries.
-用餐愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - ?Thank you.
说真的 你的员工告诉我
Well, seriously, your-your staff was telling me
关于你的系列报道内容越来越多
that this series I'm doing on you keeps getting bigger.
要是你让我上头版
Well, if you move me to your front page,
我可能会给你独家新闻
maybe I'll give you an exclusive.
你要给我独家新闻 卢修斯
You'd make it exclusive for me, Lucious?
绝对独家
Exclusively yours.
好吧 这不得不上头版
Okay, well, I guess we'll have to go front page.
天啊
Mmm, my God.
这女人肯定往你的衣袋里
This woman has a tracking device
放了追踪器之类的
in your sack or something.
这女人可有不少本事呢
This woman got a lot of things, honey.
这儿有腥味
Ooh, it smell fishy in here.
我们午饭吃的龙虾
We were eating lobster for lunch.
肯定是
Mmm, I'm sure.
我今晚有时间
I'm free tonight.
不如晚会再吃甜点吧
How about I have my dessert later?
-我派车去接你 -好
- I'll send the car. - All right.
也派人弄点醋和水过来吧
You might want to send some vinegar and water.
今晚见 卢修斯
I'll see you tonight, Lucious.
你为什么这么讨人厌
Why you got to be so nasty?
你才讨人厌 你得给这把椅子消消毒
You the one nasty. You need to disinfect this seat.
怎么了
?What?
你儿子有重要的事要跟你说 卢修斯
Your boy got something really important to say to you, Lucious.
你威胁要杀了她
So you threatened to kill her.
我孩子的母亲
The mother of my child?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可听说 你根本不关心她怎么样了
The last I heard, you didn't care what happened to her.
她妈妈让她离开纽约
Her mom's telling her to leave New York
离我越远越好
and to get as far away from me as possible.
她不能那么做 哈基姆
Oh, well, she can't do that, Hakeem.
你有身为父亲的权利 我们有律师
You have rights as a father, and we have lawyers.
那个阴险的瑟斯提可以把孩子弄过来
Hell, Thirsty's shady ass can get that baby.
妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
我才是孩子的父亲
I'm the father.
孩子是我的 好吗
The baby's mine, okay?
我想要安妮卡感到安心快乐
I want Anika to feel safe and happy.
所以丑话说在前面
So here's the deal:
如果安妮卡走了
If Anika leaves,
你们也别想再见到我或者宝宝了
you won't see the baby or me again.
哈基姆
Uh, Hakeem.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
他生气了啊
Ooh, he's upset.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think it's funny, don't you?
我们需要哈基姆出席我们的活动
You know we need the boy to show up to our event.
不然你就继续听白人使唤吧
Or, you can get used to answering to whitey.
我受够他们做生意的方式了
You know I'm sick and tired of the way they do business.
我知道 所以你别插手了
I know, so maybe you should back off,
让我来处理小甜心
and let me handle Boo Boo Kitty.
你还是担心那个
You worry about that scallop
稍后要见面的小贱♥人♥吧
you have coming to see you later.
我真不该让公♥司♥上市
I should have never went public.
我今天来到这里 并非易事
Being here today wasn't an easy thing for me.
事实上 我很害怕
In fact, it was terrifying.
所以我才必须要这么做
And that's exactly why I'm doing it.
精神健康是一个令人羞愧的话题
Mental health is such a shameful subject,
特别是在非裔美国人家庭
especially for African-American families.
多年来 我父亲一直逃避这份羞耻
For years, my father hid from that shame,
因为他无法承受
because the thought of his own mother
母亲有躁郁症的事实
being bipolar was more than he could bear.
我觉得
I feel like maybe Lucious
应该让卢修斯来讲第二部分
should actually say that second part, you know?
"我一直逃避这份羞耻"
"I hid from the shame,"
这样更像父亲跟儿子
therefore, it's more of a back and forth
前后呼应 懂吗
between father and son, you know?
懂了
Got you.
所以我非常需要你 宝贝
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表