剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
这是我的故事
I mean, this is my story,
我的故事才能让我赢得奖项
and my story will win me awards.
但这跟你拿不拿奖
Now you know this ain't got
没关系 卢修斯
nothing to do with no awards, Lucious.
如果不把你的全部故事呈现在MV里
If you don't put your whole truth into this video,
我们来这还有什么意义
what is the damn point?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
?在我想象中?
?All these bubbles in my head?
?与蒂莫西一同早餐?
?Having breakfast with Timothy?
?他也会这样说?
?At least I think that's what he said?
?狂欢整夜 与我同醉?
?Up all night have a sip with me?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
?啜饮着取之不尽的美酒?
?We sippin' bottomless mimosa ?
?再倒一杯?
?Pour me another dose-a?
?早上十点 正在狂欢?
?It's 10 a.m., we partying?
这是她连续第三场超时了
Now this is the third night in a row she's gone over her time,
她占了我的表演时间
and she's cutting into my set.
?我毫无睡意?
?...I ain't even been to bed?
我们会和她谈的
We'll talk to her.
?我毫无睡意?
?Get to bed!?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up!?
有请提安娜
Ready for Tiana!
我知道这是你第一次参加巡演 小妞
Listen, I know this is your first tour, little girl,
所以我得跟你说清楚
so let me explain to you.
我才是主角
I'm the headliner.
你只是暖场的
You're the help.
你要是在华盛顿表演时再这样
You pull this in DC,
我就拔了你的麦克风
I'm pulling the plug on your mic.
我只是想为你把气氛搞热 提安娜
I was just trying to get them fired up for you-- listen.
你不能随便更改时间表
You can't just change the set list,
随意拉长自己的表演时间
and go over your time whenever you feel like it.
这不是开场表演该做的
That's not what an opening act does to a headliner.
我们得谈谈了
You and me need to talk, okay?
?天生爱热血上头?
?Born in love with a bloodline punch?
?那冲动如此奇怪?
?And a time release that the capsule held so strange?
?冲上前线 犯罪开始?
?Wore a target of a frontline punch and a crime exceeding?
?满怀怒火 勇往直前?
?Of absolute rage, rode the train in a blood clot vein?
?带着那年轻的面庞?
?Where the names of the young were hung in our face... ?
我们在浪费时间
We are wasting our time.
是 但至少得试一试
Yeah, but we got to at least try.
我听过她的说唱
I listened to her spit
确实有两下子
and she actually is the truth.
是的 但是
Yeah, but truth is,
拉拢弗蕾达会惹怒老爸的
getting at Freda's gonna tick Dad off.
那是额外收获
Well, that's-that's the gravy then.
你得把那链子收起来 小伙子
You might want to tuck those chains, boys.
这儿的人在一英里外就能看到它发出的光
These fellas out here gonna see that shine a mile away.
-看 那是哈基姆吗 -哈基姆
- Hey, yo, is that Hakeem? - Hey, Hakeem!
-贾马尔·里昂 -你好
- Yo! Hey! Jamal Lyon. - How you doing?
-不是他 -就是
- That ain't him. - Yes, it is.
妈妈还把他的海报贴在墙上呢
Mama got his poster on her wall.
贾马尔·里昂来这种地方做什么
?What would Jamal Lyon be doing in this neighborhood?
我来找个人
I'm just looking for someone.
你们好啊
What's up, y'all?
-我就知道是他 -是哈基姆和贾马尔
- I knew it was him. ?- It's Hakeem and Jamal!
-你们好 -哈基姆
- How y'all doing? - ?Hakeem!
哈基姆 麻烦你
Hakeem, please,
-能跟我合个影吗 -你们好
- can I get a selfie? - How y'all doing?
-谢谢 -你们知道弗蕾达·加茨在哪吗
- Thanks! - Y'all know where I can find Freda Gatz?
找她干嘛 我的说唱比她好
Shoot, man, I rap better than her.
是吗 说两句听听
Yeah? Hit me with some bars then.
没问题
All right.
?我想成为那些幸运儿之一?
?Yo, I hope that I could be one of those lucky children?
?离开蒂尔登?
?That make it out of Tilden?
?这是我一直以来的梦想?
?So I'm-a dream from my classroom until then?
?第四十一小学是我们的学校?
?PS 41 is what we play around?
?操场上布满碎玻璃和破管子?
?Broken glass and crack pipes on the playground?
?我看见黑帮藏枪在婴儿车?
?I see gangsters hiding guns up in baby strollers?
?那可能是我长大后的写照?
?That could really be me when I get older?
?战士 准备出征?
?A soldier, ready for the field?
?布朗斯维尔 从不阅读 从不梦想?
?Brownsville, never read, never will?
?让我告诉你?
?Let me tell you something, yo?
?我厌倦了枪战游戏?
?I'm tired of practicing gunfights, yo?
?每天?
?All day?
?都在祈祷阳光?
?I be praying for some sun?
?被火车声召唤 我拿起书本?
?But I hear the 3 Train West, then I hit books?
?有梦的孩子 渴望极致?
?A kid with a dream, be gay to the fullest?
贾马尔 来一个
Jamal! Do it, man!
好 好 等一下
All right, all right, hold up, hold up.
?父亲 父亲 能否听见?
?Oh, Father, Father, can't you hear??
?能否听见 孩子哭泣?
?Can you hear your children crying??
?能否看见 眼中泪滴?
?Can you see their tears??
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?The sun will always shine?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine?
?阳光依旧?
?Sun will always?
?照耀我?
?Shine on me!?
小哈
Keem.
?即使这是犯罪?
?So even if it's crime?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine...?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine?
?照耀我?
?On me?
?小哈?
?Keem, hey?
?很棒吧?
?Uh, it's the greatest?
?我的音乐最流行?
?All I rock is the latest?
?我不理会黑粉?
?I may never find myself saying hi to the haters?
?继续忙碌 不留空隙?
?Staying busy, will never be a hiatus?
?把你变成好朋友?
?Turn your brains into home fries?
?我来帮你削土豆?
?When I peel your potatoes?
?我肤色浅又一头卷?
?Just 'cause I'm light-skinned and curly-haired?
?你就以为我好欺负?
?You think that I'm sweet?
?以为我不会一拳?
?Like I won't run in your mouth?
?打得你满地找牙?
?And hag your missing teeth, uh!?
怎么了 小少爷
What's up, rich boy?
回来找我再战一局
Came back for a rematch?
你来了 不是 我们找你有事
There you go. Nah, we came here on some business.
我这次不会像上次那样便宜你了
I ain't gonna take it easy on you like I did last time.
其实是我找你有话说
I'm actually the one that wanted to talk to you.
你想怎样
So, what you want?
我觉得你挺牛的
I think you kind of dope.
咱俩应该一起录首歌♥
I say that we should record something together.
看来你俩都和卢修斯有仇
So, y'all got beef with Lucious, too?
都来挖我墙角
And y'all came to try to steal me away?
不可能
Not gonna happen.
卢修斯就像我父亲一样 你们懂的
Lucious been like a father to me -- you know that.
你觉得这是好事
And you think that's a good thing?
弗蕾达 你知道他是为了自己开心
Freda, you do know that he set that whole thing up
才安排你和哈基姆斗歌♥吧
with you and Hakeem for his amusement, right?
做好心理准备 他也会抛弃你的
Just brace yourself for when he abandons you, too.
他喜欢你只是因为你帮他
Look, he only like you 'cause you got him
-拿到了全美金曲奖提名 -拜托
- a ASA nomination. - Come on.
你们想多了
Chill with all that.
就算卢修斯对不起你们
If Lucious did y'all dirty,
和我也没关系
that ain't got nothin' to do with me.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表