剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I have been so worried. I've been calling you.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I've been...
最近发生了很多疯狂的事
It's been crazy lately.
谢谢你能在我需要你的时候在我身边
Thank you for being there when I needed you.
现在不是说话的好时机
Right now ain't good time.
我只是想确保你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
我没事 谢了
I'm straight. Thanks.
很好
Good.
如果你还需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
好的
All right.
我搞砸了
I messed up, man.
我已经知道了
I already know,
你给了我机会 但我却搞砸了
you gave me a shot, and I blew it.
你觉得我应该和你解约吗
You think I should drop you?
我不会怪你的
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会和你解约的
I'm not dropping you.
实际上我要更加深入的帮你发展
I'm actually pulling you in closer.
你眼中有那么美丽的热情
Such a beautiful flame inside of your eyes.
这样的热情我只在我自己身上见过
A flame I only saw in myself.
在我小时候这股热情差点被扼杀
Flame that was almost snuffed out when I was a kid,
当我失去双亲的时候
when I lost both my parents.
你和我 我们命运极其相似
You and me-- we cut from the same tree.
我有三个儿子 但是没有一个...
I got three sons, and none...
什么
Yeah?
你比我那三个儿子都更像我
I identify more with you than any one of them.
我为你写了首歌♥
I wrote a song for you.
想听吗
Want to hear it?
轰轰轰轰 (小样) 卢修斯·里昂
我在想歌♥词应该是像这样
I was thinking something like, uh...
?从底层我爬到顶峰?
?From the bottom I got up to the top of the pros?
?贫民区出身 现在腰缠万贯?
?From the gutter to the shutters trimmed out in gold?
?生活保佑我的灵魂 上帝保佑我?
?Life bless my soul, God bless my mo?
?除了最棒的 其他都已过时?
?Nothing less than the best so the rest is old?
?想要玩象棋 想给枪上膛?
?Wanna play chess, wanna lock and load?
?想送你回家 想紧紧跟随?
?Wanna send you home, wanna tag your toe?
?这与名气无关?
?It ain't about the fame?
?告诉他们我的名字?
?Tell 'em what's my name?
?我从底层爬起?
?From the bottom I started?
?没有什么你可以告诉我?
?So there's nothing that you can say to me?
?我在街头展翅 这是最新的奴役?
?I prodigal where I grew up, and this the newest slavery?
?见证我的汗水 这就是追随我的原因?
?People see you try hard, like why you wanna play with me?
?驱逐入侵者 大家为我祈祷?
?I bring them heaters out, somebody better pray for me?
?我只认识金钱 我必须拥有它?
?'Cause all I know is this money, I gotta have it?
?这些自杀想法太过危险?
?These suicidal thoughts getting bad?
?我越发生气?
?I'm getting madder?
?他们说红颜薄命?
?They say the good die young?
?我踩下油门 离开这里?
?I put the pedal to the metal, hit the gas, then I'm gone?
?现在我坐在法庭前排?
?Now I'm front line at the court?
?准备好被攻击?
?And I'm 'bout to take a shot?
?我重新开枪上膛 让子弹自♥由♥飞?
?I pull it up, cock it back, let it fly?
?注意身后挡板?
?Now I'm watching for the backboard?
?他们说这世界是你的?
?And when they say the world is yours?
?我只想让他们知道我在努力?
?I just let 'em know that I'm just trying to score?
你还想要做吗
So we gonna do this or what?
让我忘掉这周发生的事情吧 拉兹
Make me forget about everything that happened this week, Laz.
你说你会帮我 对吧
You said you got me, right?
我会帮你
Yeah, I got you.
我帮你
I got you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表