剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Some suck your blood,
-有的吸你下... -爸 别这么说
- others will suck your... - Dad, don't d... Nuh-uh. Don't do that.
我得知卢修斯·里昂有个同性恋儿子的那天
The day I found out that Lucious Lyon had a gay son
我就知道 那时那刻我就知道了
is the day that I knew, I knew right then and there,
这世上确实有上帝存在
that there was a God.
好了 听我说
Okay, see, nuh-uh.
你们这样你一句我一句永远没完
All of this back and forth is not gonna go down.
不管你俩之前有什么问题
Whatever issue that you two have with each other
你俩自己处理 行吗
is between the both of you, okay?
贾米森 我找你帮忙是因为帝国娱乐
Jamieson, I brought you on board because Empire
-为我制定的营销策略过于小众 -好
- is marketing me in a niche way. - Yeah.
爸 我必须推♥翻♥这定位 没什么好讨论的
Dad, I have to undo that. Period.
我觉得过去的事就让它过去吧
I say we put the past behind us.
贾马尔是个大天才 准备好了克服所有阻碍
Jamal is a major talent, poised to break all kinds of barriers,
我很荣幸能用我的资源
and I would be honored to use all of my influence
帮他铺路
to help pave that way.
?钞票在银行 钞票在银行?
?Dollars in the bank, dollars in the bank (bank)?
?我们架子大?
?We be pulling rank?
?若你为钱而来?
?If you coming for the money?
?他可不放空枪 我可不放空枪?
?He ain't shootin' blanks, I ain't shootin' blanks (blanks)?
?热血沸腾 让我?
?Fire in my tank, that's what?
?一直飞奔 一直飞奔?
?Keep me runnin', got them runnin', r-runnin'?
?我理应得到 你别想抢走?
?I'm-a get my cake, you can never take it from me?
?思绪飞奔 思绪飞奔?
?My mind runnin', my mind runnin'?
?人来人往 行色匆匆?
?Got these bitches runnin'?
?你努力赚钱 我衣食无忧?
?Go hard for the money, I'm always around?
?来抢我的钱 我就干倒你?
?To come take it from me, I lay you down?
?经营生意?
?Handle my business?
?我高高在上?
?I stay on one hundred?
?我地位显赫?
?My level is different?
?你们无法超过?
?Ain't none of you on it?
?不和废柴游戏?
?I ain't playing games with you losers?
?我能随心所欲?
?I'm the type that can do what he want?
?美女伴我上路?
?Got a shorty who gonna ride with me?
?美女投怀送抱?
?I ain't got to ask, you know she gonna run?
?这都不算什么?
?I just say it's nothin’ (dollars)?
?在银行 钞票在银行?
?In the bank, dollars in the bank?
停 停
Stop! Stop!
停 停
Stop, stop!
这不是我写的那首歌♥
This ain't the song I came up with.
它就是 哈基姆
It is, Hakeem.
音乐放得有点快 但我们可以调慢一点
Uh, the playback's a little faster, but we can slow it down.
轮得到你来告诉我吗 我写的歌♥我自己清楚
How you gonna tell me, man? I know the song I wrote.
你们的声音都像静电噪音一样
How the hell y'all think y'all ready
就好意思告诉我你们准备好了
with y'all voices sounding like static?
你的音乐灵感来源于谁
Who were your musical inspirations?
EPMD
EPMD,
KRS-One 国民公敌[均为嘻哈歌♥手组合]KRS-One, Public Enemy,
还有其他所有敢于公开表明态度的硬派黑人
any other hardcore negro not afraid to take it to the streets.
如果你能选择改变现今嘻哈界的某一点
If you could change one thing about hip-hop today,
你会选什么
what would it be?
你觉得嘻哈界喜欢女性吗
You think hip-hop loves women?
你知道"太妹"是什么意思吧 公子哥
You do know what "P-Busta" stand for, right, playa?
你认为 要为你筑牢粉丝基础
Any other revenue streams you think we should explore
还应该拓展哪些方面的收益
in order to best tap your fan base?
那么 J老爹 我不问问题了
So, J Poppa, instead of asking questions,
开门见山
let me just cut to the quick.
我猜"J老爹"里的"J"代表
I'm assuming the "J" in "J Poppa" stands
"大♥麻♥" "珠宝"
for "Joints"? "Jewels"?
"黑鬼"吗
"Jigga"?
不 伙计
Nah, man.
因为我叫约伯
It's 'cause my first name is Job.
《约伯记》的约伯吗
As in The Book of Job?
"我知道我的救赎主活着
"I know that my redeemer lives,
末了必站立在地上"
and that, in the end, he shall stand on the earth."
《约伯记》19章25节
Job 19:25.
我是牧师之子
I'm a PK.
更确切地说 我是牧师的孙子
Well, actually, I'm a preacher's grandkid.
"老爹"就是这么来的
So that's where the "Poppa" comes from.
我得表达对爷爷的爱
A man's gotta show some love to grandpoppa
多亏他让我远离街头专心制♥作♥音乐
for keeping me off the streets and letting me work on my music.
你想过把圣言和你的音乐相结合吗
You ever think about incorporating the word into your music?
与黑暗相比
You could reach a lot more people
你用圣光能触动更多的人 兄弟
with the light than you can with the darkness, brother.
-你是认真的吗 -对
- Are you for real? - Oh, yeah.
我们一起好好干一番事业
Let's do business.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
你知道规矩的 琦琦
You know this business, Cookie.
你们简直是在求别人来绑♥架♥
Y'all damn near asked for it.
也许你们确实不是对付这些事情的料
Maybe you're just not cut out for this part of the hustle.
他是你儿子 卢修斯 他受伤了
He's your son, Lucious. And he got hurt.
宝贝 你知道嘻哈界有两种安保形式
Baby, you know there are two kinds of security in hip-hop.
有看门狗还有垃圾场疯狗
There's the house dog and then there's the junkyard dog.
如果你想在这行中有一席之地
And if you gonna make it in this game,
你两种狗都需要
you need both of them.
你之前从不必费心考虑这些
And the only reason you ain't had to think about none of this
是因为我早就为帝国娱乐打造好了保护伞
is because I've created this blanket of security with Empire.
所以你要利用这次事件
So you gonna use this as a way to say
说我们应该放弃 回来巴结你吗
we need to give up and crawl back to you?
不 我不想让你回来 琦琦
No, I don't want you back, Cookie.
只要哈基姆
Just Hakeem.
如果你像自称的那样爱他 琦琦
And if you love him like you say you love him, Cookie,
你会想让他这么做的
you're gonna want that for him.
宝贝 这些狼
Listen, baby, these wolves,
他们的尖牙已经嵌入了你们的皮肉
they done sunk they teeth into you.
不撕裂血管他们是决不会罢休的
They ain't gonna let go until they open up a vein,
而撕裂之后 会让你血流不止
and when they open it up, they never lettin' it close.
等吃尽苦头 你才会明白
And you gonna learn the hard way
你需要一个我这样的人来支持你
why you need somebody like me in your corner.
你就打算把我们丢给狼群
You just gonna leave us to the wolves?
以证明你那破观点吗
So you can prove your little stupid point?
你不是大老板 卢修斯
You ain't a boss, Lucious.
你就是个流氓
You's a busta.
琦琦
Cookie...
琦琦你个头
Cookie, my ass.
?带扰流板的新奔驰车 鞭子?
?New Benz and that spoiler, whip...?
?饥渴 得抿一口?
?Thirsty, need to sip...?
?我的钞票?
?On my dollars, uh?
?我不会跌倒 我看你们身陷困境?
?I ain't never gonna fall off, I see most of y'all caught up?
?要一直高高在上 要一直高高在上?
?Keep on one hundred, mess up, keep on one hundred, mess up?
?钞票在银行?
?Dollars in the bank?
?要一直高高在上 破坏那一出?
?Keep on one hundred, mess up the drama?
?不需要戏剧化 因为那钱太难到手?
?You don't want no drama, 'cause money too long?
?你要明白 别和我耍花招?
?Get that, don't play with me?
哈基姆 好了 哈基姆
Hakeem. Okay, Hakeem.
你得冷静下来 我告诉过你
Look, you need to calm down. I told you
我会处理好的 好吗
I got this under control, right?
我现在就在和
Look, I'm meeting with a top security firm
最顶尖的安保公♥司♥商谈 好吗 那...
right now as we speak, okay? So...
这个小混♥蛋♥居然挂我电♥话♥
His little ass hung up on me.
和他争论是没有用的
Arguing with him isn't gonna help.
这不是卢修斯设的局 但还真不如是他设的
Lucious didn't set this up, but he might as well have
反正这正中他下怀
'cause this is playing right into his hands.
我得好好雇一支安保团队
I need to get a security team in place.
听完我的想法 好吗
Hear me out, right?
先别急着反对
Before you say anything.
如果把绑♥架♥哈基姆 袭击提安娜的人
What if you hired the cats
雇过来你自己用呢
that snatched Hakeem and jacked Tiana?
你傻吗
Are you stupid?
你是认真的吗
You being serious?
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表