剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Hi there, baby.
想看哪里请随意
Look wherever you like.
嘻哈帝国
第二季 第四集
今早联调局的突击搜查让我们都非常不安
The FBI raid this morning was unsettling for us all,
很遗憾我觉得这种状况还会持续下去
and I'm sorry to say I see no end in sight.
我今天来是表明对卢修斯·里昂的全力支持
I came down here today to show my full support for Lucious Lyon.
为了保护他
In order to protect him,
贾马尔·里昂和我一致同意
Jamal Lyon and I agree
暂停我们目前的工作
that we're going to curb what we're currently working on
并对未来的扩张加以限制
and also restrict future endeavors.
对 我也将取消《滚石》的封面访谈
That's right. I'm going to also cancel my Rolling Stone cover.
现在这时机不合适
Just doesn't seem like the right time.
未来太不确定
The future is very uncertain.
这正是为什么我们要立即发展扩张的原因
That's exactly why we're going to expand immediately.
爸爸 别这样 您知道您不该出现在这儿
Dad, come on, man, you know you're not supposed to be here.
不 联调局想玩阴的
No, the feds, they wanted to play dirty,
今早他们动真格的了
they took the gloves off this morning.
游戏时间 贱♥人♥们
Well, it's game time, bitches.
听着 他们之所以突击搜查帝国娱乐
Now listen up. The reason that they are raiding Empire
是因为他们没有任何证据
is because they've got nothing, absolutely nothing,
否则 他们不会来敲山振虎了
otherwise, they wouldn't be shaking us down.
我现在告诉你们 我要打赢这场仗
Now, I'm telling you, I'm gonna beat this rap,
而且我们还要借此机会利用媒体
and we're gonna use the press from all of this
让帝国娱乐比以往任何时候都更加强大
to make Empire bigger than it's ever been before.
卢修斯 我欣赏你的勇气
Lucious, I appreciate the bravado,
但我不明白这形势
but I don't see how this situation
能如何帮助我们摆脱目前的困境
is going to help our current predicament.
嘻哈可不是发源于华尔街的 怀特曼小姐
Hip-hop wasn't born on Wall Street, Miss Whiteman.
在我们长大的地方
Where we come from,
如果警♥察♥突击搜查你家
if the cops raid your house,
说明你是黑帮的
that makes you a G.
如果是联调局突击搜查你家
If the feds raid your house,
说明你是个大佬
that makes you an O.G.
这给你街头声望
That gives you that street cred,
让你在贫民区横行
that ghetto pass.
现在大众对帝国娱乐的看法就是
Now the public perception of Empire
我们如此野性
is that we are so raw,
我们如此危险 以至于联调局
we are so dangerous, that even the FBI
都想关掉我们
wants to shut us down.
这才是准备打胜仗的玩法
This is how players play to win.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
你当然要做《滚石》的封面访谈
And you are absolutely gonna do the cover of Rolling Stone.
这不是当缩头乌龟的时候
This isn't when we hide.
这是雄狮怒吼的时候
This is when we roar.
告诉你们 我们要一脚踹进联调局的屁♥股♥
And I tell you, we gonna stick our foot
全力出击
so far up the FBI's ass,
让他们宁愿自己从不认识卢修斯·里昂
they gonna wish they never knew the name Lucious Lyon.
敬帝国娱乐
To the Empire.
我知道现在大家都紧绷着弦
Now, look, look, I know everybody is on edge right now,
但放松点
but let's just be easy.
这种无具体目标的全面骚扰
This kind of blanket harassment
在联邦调查中非常普遍
is common in federal investigations.
他们没法定罪
They ain't got no case,
就利用正在调查的案件
so they're using the one open investigation
再展开另一项调查 仅此而已
to open another investigation, that's it.
见鬼 你说话也是黑帮气
Damn, you even talk crooked.
他们在撒大网
They're casting a wide net.
想要通过找家人们的麻烦
Trying to put more pressure on dad
来给爸爸压力
by going after his family, too.
这未必是坏消息
This isn't all bad news, you know.
说明他们走投无路了
It means they're desperate.
如果我猜得对 应该是
If I'm guessing correctly, then...
弗农不肯和他们合作了
Vernon done switched up on them.
爸爸 是你杀了邦基吗
Dad, did you kill Bunkie?
儿子 我以我的灵魂发誓
Son, I promise you with every ounce of my soul,
我绝不会对那个人动手
I could never lay a finger on that man.
你要记得
You got to remember,
邦基和我是从小一起在街头长大的
Bunkie and I grew up in the streets together.
在我能照顾自己之前
Before I even could look after myself,
就是邦基照顾我的
Bunkie was looking after me.
是他把我介绍给了我一生的挚爱
He introduced me to the love of my life.
我每天都怀念他
I miss him every day.
那现在我们怎么办
So what do we do now?
除了偷我们的艺人
Instead of steal our artists
让我们无法上广播之外
and kick us off the radio.
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎来到音乐产业 宝贝
Welcome to the music business, baby.
我真想开车撞死你这个老滑头
I'm-a run a car over your snake oil ass.
-开着 -别别别
- Drive... - No, no, no, no, no, no.
-你再说一遍 -别 都冷静一下
- Say it again. - No, no, fire and ice.
你再说一遍
Say it again.
你们得放下分歧
?Hey. You gotta set aside your differences,
团结一致
stick together.
他们会继续给我们施压
This pressure is gonna continue.
你们得警惕
You have to be vigilant
不要给联调局任何把柄
and not give the feds a damn thing.
你们得保持一个快乐大家庭的状态
You just gonna have to stay one big, happy family.
可以做到吗
Is that possible?
我们得演多久
And how long do we have to put on this show?
直到我们找到弗农·特纳
Well, this is gonna last until we find Vernon Turner.
如果我们能说服他不要作证
I mean, if we can convince him not to testify...
对 我知道 这有点违法
And yes, I know, it's a little illegal,
但这是为了更伟大的事业
but it's for the greater cause...
我保证 找到他案子就会撤销
That I guarantee you, this case gets dismissed.
所以我们只要找到弗农就行了
So we just have to find Vernon.
-弗农 -我的天呐
- Vernon? - ?Oh, my God.
弗农叔叔 弗农
Uncle Vernon? Vernon?
天呐
oh, my God.
一帮混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches.
别告诉我你又怀旧想念我了
Don't tell me you're getting sentimental on me?
肯定是 我都同意见你了
I must be if I agreed to meet with you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
休战协议
A truce.
让我们能继续上城市广播
You let us back on urban radio,
不许再挖我的艺人
do not poach another one of my artists,
也不许再打我歌♥曲版权的主意
and stay away from my masters.
天啊 你跑来张口
Damn, you come in here
就提了好一大堆要求啊 琦琦小老虎
with a whole lotta demands, Miss Cookie monster.
可这对卢修斯·里昂有什么好处呢
What's in it for Lucious Lyon?
贾马尔想和哈基姆合拍的那支MV
That video Jamal wanted to do with Hakeem.
那两个小子在一起表演
The boys performing together
会向联调局传达一条信息
will send a message to the feds
那就是无论发生什么事
that the Lyons are sticking with their father
里昂家族都永远支持他们的当家人
no matter what.
这正是你现在需要的 卢修斯
It's exactly what you need right now, Lucious.
哈基姆会同意吗
Hakeem will do it?
我们上次见面时 他可气得够呛
He was pretty pissed off at me last.
是啊 他绝对有权生气
Yeah, well, he had every right to be,
不过这是他的主意
but it was his idea.
真的吗
Really?
当然了
Yeah.
我跟他说他一定是疯了
I told him he was crazy,
但是他却说我们应该团结一致
but he said we gotta stick together.
他还说这样能大赚一笔
He also said there'd be a lotta money coming in.
他说话开始像他妈妈了
He's starting to sound like his mama.
也像他爸爸
And his daddy.
好吧
All right.
他们可以一起拍
They can do the video,
但高频广播的事我不会让步
but I'm not budging on Apex.
卢修斯 你为什么一定要这样对你儿子
Lucious, why do you keep doing this to your son?
因为我要让他变成一个真正的男人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表