剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第五季 第一集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire..
这是你的围巾
This is your scarf.
杀小光那晚 你戴的就是这条围巾
You were wearing it the night that you killed Shine.
退出你对帝国娱乐的竞标
Withdraw your bid for Empire.
帝国娱乐
你就这样放弃了帝国娱乐
You just gave away Empire!
我这么做是为了这个
I did it for that.
你怎么在收拾行李
Why you packing?
因为我要走了 妈
'Cause I'm leaving, Ma.
我要去过普通人的生活
I need to be nobody for a minute.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
遭报应了吧
Karma's a bitch.
我怀孕了 是你的孩子
I'm pregnant, and it's yours.
琦琦 做我的妻子吧
Cookie, I want you to be my wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
哈基姆 他有枪
Hakeem, he's got a gun!
爸 你要做什么
Dad, what are you doing?!
不要
No!
六个月前
♪从头到脚 清风习习♪
♪Top down, feel the breeze♪
♪伊比沙岛 与友狂欢♪
♪Chillin' with the homies in Ibiza♪
♪我的姑娘 求你别吵♪
♪Pipe down, girl, please♪
♪看着镜头 展露笑颜"♪
♪Don't you see the camera? Say "Cheese"♪
♪与我缠绵♪
♪Wine down on me♪
♪尽情摇摆♪
♪Shake it like some new car keys♪
♪因为此刻♪
♪'Cause right now, I might be♪
♪我最炫酷 谁与争锋♪
♪'Bout the flyest one that you've ever seen♪
♪我知道你 身不由己♪
♪I know you do it for the culture♪
♪再靠近我一点♪
♪Just come a little closer♪
♪你我二人 尽情放纵♪
♪Baby, we can do the most-a♪
♪此时此刻 此时此刻♪
♪Right now, right now, right now, right now♪
♪腰缠万贯 绝无虚假♪
♪Real money, I ain't hood rich♪
♪无忧无虑 放弃思考♪
♪If you ain't a dummy, go stupid♪
♪我来买♥♥单 尽情挥霍 挥霍♪
♪I got the check, baby, you can make it run up, run up♪
♪挥霍 挥霍♪
♪Run up, run up♪
♪现在如何♪
♪Oh, what we got now?♪
♪荡然无存♪
♪Whole thing shut down♪
♪付之一炬♪
♪Flames burn to the ground♪
♪烧掉 烧掉 烧掉 烧掉♪
♪Burn up, burn up, burn up, burn up...♪
天啊
Damn!
这里简直热疯了
It is hot as hell in here!
就不能把空调修好吗
Can't we get the AC fixed or something?
如果你拿得出五万美金的话
If you got $50,000.
那算了吧 我出点汗就好了
Bump that. I'll sweat it out.
别忘了我就喜欢你大汗淋漓的样子
Well, don't forget, I like you sweaty.
你本该和我一起去电视台
You were supposed to meet me at the network.
我们想请卢修斯做音乐选秀节目的评委
We'd like Lucious to be a judge on our musical talent show.
我们会为他写个口头禅 比如
We'll write a catchphrase for Lucious, like, uh,
"欢迎加入恶狗帮"
"Welcome to the Dog Pound,"
帮派电影《恶狗帮》
或"把握此刻 时不再来"
or, uh, "Not now. Not ever."
不 太傻了[笨蛋]
No, stupid.
"不 笨蛋"
"No, stupid"?
"不 笨蛋" 我喜欢这句
"No, stupid." I like that.
"不 笨蛋" 是吧 他坐在那里
"No, stupid." You see? He's sitting there.
他...我觉得挺好 很不错
He's... I like that. That's pretty good.
结果我像傻子一样待在那里
Had me up there looking stupid.
抱歉 我 我只是
I'm sorry. I-I just,
在夺回帝国娱乐之前
I can't think about anything
顾不上这些事了
like that until we... until we get Empire back.
没错 可在那之前我们不能破产
Yeah, well, until then, we got to stay afloat.
-我在外面拼命赚钱 -你看我在干什么
- Now, I'm out here hustling. - What do you see me doing?
我在编辑这个视频 你看
I'm over here trying to edit this thing, look.
这音乐视频可价值百万
We got millions of dollars worth of footage
完全独家 我们可以在线兑现
that nobody in the world has; we can cash in online.
看咱儿子
Look at our boy.
你敢说小哈不是这块料
You tell me Keem wasn't meant to do this.
我的宝贝儿子
That's my baby.
卢修斯 我们现在没时间做这些事
Look, Lucious, we don't have time to do all of this, okay?
你知道明晚之前有多少事要做吗
You know how much stuff we got to do before tomorrow night?
我没忘 我们已经计划两年了
Yeah, I haven't forgotten. We've been planning it for two years.
埃迪也想不到我们会这么做
Eddie won't see it coming either.
贾马尔
Jamal.
-近来可好 -宝贝
- What's up, y'all? - Hey, baby.
气色不错 儿子
You looking good, son.
你什么时候回家
When you coming home, boy?
妈 伦敦就是我的家
Ma, London is my home.
-你们好吗 -挺好
- How are you? - I'm good.
-我们好极了 -你们要怎么庆祝
- Yeah, we're great, man. - How'd you celebrate?
-庆祝什么 -你开玩笑吗
- Celebrate what? - Are you serious?
你们结婚两周年纪念日 不是吧
Y'all two-year wedding anniversary. Damn.
-什么 -我 我们
- What? - Uh, oh, we-we, um,
我们打算这周末庆祝
we gonna celebrate this weekend.
你的感情生活怎么样
Look, how's your love life, huh?
他叫什么来着
How's, uh, what's his name?
凯 凯尔 凯利 卡利
Ky-Kyle? Kylie? Kale?
你太坏了 你明知道他叫凯
You're so shady. You know good and well that boy's name is Kai.
如果我见过他就能记住他的名字了
I'd remember his name if I met the boy.
还有件事 你的唱片公♥司♥怎么样了
Look, on another note, um, son, how's your label doing?
爸 我刚把一位说唱歌♥手从达卡了签过来
Dad, I just signed this rapper out of Dakar.
他太酷了
He's so dope.
现在还赚不了钱 但无所谓
I ain't making no money or nothing, but whatever.
-我喜欢这样的生活 -真的吗
- I love it. - Really?
听上去更像是个兴趣爱好 而不是职业
Yeah, well, that sounds more like a hobby than a job.
我是说 如果我们能让埃迪
I mean, if we could get Eddie
解除你帝国娱乐的合同
to let you out of your Empire contract...
不不
Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
你们想让埃迪上法庭 把帝国娱乐夺回来
Y'all up there taking Eddie to court, trying to get Empire back;
但我不想 我很好
I don't want none of that. I'm good.
你们约了人吗
Y'all expecting company?
算是吧
Uh, something like that.
琦琦小姐 人都到了
Miss Cookie? Those people are here.
孩子 我们得走了
Boy, we got to go.
记得打电♥话♥给我 臭小子
It better not be another six weeks before I hear from your ass.
好的 爱你们
All right, I love y'all.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
琦琦小姐 我的工资 已经拖了五周了
Miss Cookie, my pay-- it's already been five weeks.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
一定给你 胡安妮塔
I got you, I got you, Juanita, okay?
周五 我保证
Friday, I promise. Okay.
我们忘了我们的周年纪念日
We forgot our anniversary.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我这不忙着养家糊口嘛
I've just been so busy trying to scratch out a living.
周年纪念快乐
Happy anniversary.
周年纪念快
Happy annivers...
-我的天 -等等
- Oh, no. Oh, my God. - Wait.
你说要全部卖♥♥掉的 琦琦小姐
You said to sell it all, Miss Cookie.
我知道 我知道 我知道 只是
I know, I know, I know, but just...
等等 为什么
W-Wait, wait, wait. Why don't you...
不先把它包起来 保护一下呢
wrap that up and protect it first?
只是身外之物 卢修斯 身外之物
Okay, hey, it's just things, Lucious. It's just things.
我们没那么物质 把那画放回去
We're better than that. Hey, put that back.
纽约著名黑人艺术家
那是德里克·亚当斯的画
That's-that's my Derrick Adams.
-我老公送我的结婚礼物 -过来
- Gift my husband gave me for my wedding. - Come here.
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我受不了别人一直拿走我们的东西了
I'm so sick and tired of people taking things from us.
我们尝试过法律途径
Now, we tried it the legal way.
我觉得是时候想个方案
I think it's time we-we got to plan.
去把我们的东西拿回来
Let's go get what's ours.
明晚颁奖典礼 埃迪的保镖不在的时候
We get Eddie tomorrow night at the awards ceremony,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表