剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
所以有什么事能快点说吗
so can we make this quick? Please?
听着 我得跟你谈谈哈基姆
Look, I need to talk to you about Hakeem.
那个小叛徒
Little baby traitor.
他没做任何伤害你的事 贾马尔
He didn't do anything to hurt you, Jamal.
是卢修斯伤害了他
He was hurt. By Lucious.
我知道你懂那种感觉
And I know you know what that feels like.
你得把哈基姆的专辑还给他
I need you to give Hakeem his album back.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
贾马尔 你已经赢了
Jamal, you already won.
帝国娱乐在你手里
You run the Empire.
哈基姆只剩下他的音乐
All Hakeem's got is his music.
我了解你
I know you.
卢修斯想把你变成他 但...
See, Lucious is trying to make you like him, but...
你不是他
you ain't him.
来 送我去电梯
So come on in here, walk me to these elevators.
给这些镜头看看 你对你妈多好
Show these cameras how good you're being to your mom.
是我妈 怎么能拒绝老妈
It's Mom. Can't say nothing to Mom.
抱歉打断大家了
I'm sorry for the interruption.
莎伦 很高兴见到你 妹子
Sharon, it was good to see you, girl.
抱歉 莎伦
Yeah. Sorry, Sharon.
我们只是有点事需要处理
We just have some business to finish up.
没错 我马上回来
That's right. I'll be back.
还有 贾马尔
Oh, and, uh, Jamal...
最后一件事
one last thing:
在你听到街头传言之前
I wanted to tell you first,
我想先告诉你
before you hear it out here in these streets.
我 安德鲁 还有哈基姆
Me, Andre and Hakeem,
我们要创办自己的公♥司♥
we're starting our own company.
伙计 别让他这么轻松就过了你啊
Come on, man, don't let him by you like that
看到没
You see this?
在伊♥拉♥克♥待太久了吧
Stayed in Iraq too long.
我们当年就根本不该
First off all, we ain't had no business
掺和那里的事情
over there in the first place.
社会基础就根本不行
Their infrastructure wasn't ready.
克莱德教授 一个总是实验失败的动画人物
你们注意到这位克莱德教授了吗
You guys paying attention to Professor Clyde here,
老是卖♥♥弄自己读了多少报纸
showing off about how much he reads the newspapers?
我们现在过的不就是这种日子吗
That's what type of time we on.
卢修斯 你写完那段歌♥了吗
Hey, Lucious, you finish writing that verse yet or what?
当然写完了
Damn skippy I did.
伙计
Oh, man.
唱唱看
Run that.
-唱唱看 -伙计 我表演是要钱的
- Run that. - Man, I get paid to perform.
伙计 把这地方关了就给你钱
Man, you get paid to shut this whole place down.
好吧
All right.
行
Oh, yeah.
-给我来点节奏 -我来
- Hit me with a beat. - I got it.
♪气温过百♪
♪Temperatures in the hundreds♪
♪此刻灼如地狱♪
♪Hot as hell at this moment♪
♪一切太可疑♪
♪Everything look suspicious♪
♪就在转角处♪
♪Coming around these corners♪
♪一个被通缉的人♪
♪A man wanted♪
♪你想妄动也可以♪
♪You can play around if you want to♪
♪不安全 没武器♪
♪Ain't no safety, ain't no holster♪
♪而我手握枪把上♪
♪And my hands is on it♪
♪我不会如你所愿 轻易离开♪
♪And I ain't going as easy as you think I'm gon' go♪
♪只是暂时低调♪
♪I'm-a lay low fo' a minute♪
♪然后重新出手♪
♪Then I'm comin' for those♪
♪那些走错路♪
♪That decided to cross the road♪
♪站错边的人♪
♪And roll with the wrong folks♪
♪就如演奏三角钢琴♪
♪Like playing a grand piano♪
♪却按下错误的琴键♪
♪But tapping the wrong notes♪
♪克莱德告诉我♪
♪Clyde told me♪
♪小心嫉妒的黑人♪
♪Keep your eyes for them jealous hittas♪
♪克莱德告诉我♪
♪Clyde told me♪
♪低下头因为他们在拍照♪
♪Keep your head low 'cause they takin' pictures♪
♪我伙伴克莱德告诉我♪
♪My partner Clyde told me♪
♪他们跟你玩只是想说服你♪
♪When they try to convince you they chillin' with you♪
♪格外当心 我的黑人朋友 我的黑人朋友♪
♪Pay very close attention, my hitta, my hitta, my hitta♪
♪告密贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitch bitch♪
♪告密的贱♥人♥♪
♪Snitching-ass bitches♪
♪告密贱♥人♥ 告密的...♪
♪Snitch bitch, snitching-ass...♪
你没事吧 哥们
You all right, bro?
你没事吧
Hey, you good?
告诉我你需要什么 哥们
Tell me what you need, bro.
想喝水吗 伙计
You need some water, man?
你没事吧 卢
You cool, Lou?
有些呼吸困难吗 犯人
You having a little trouble breathing, inmate?
你看不出来他需要治疗吗
Can't you see this man need medical attention?
不不不 我没事 歇歇就好
No, no, no, I'm fine. Give me a minute.
那好吧
All right, well,
派对结束了
party's over.
快从我的桌子上滚开 小子们
Now, get the hell off my table, boys.
我们是男人
We men.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你管我们叫小子
You called us "boys."
这里没有小子
Ain't no boys over here.
-别闹了 克莱德 -我们是男人
- Oh, come on, Clyde. - We men.
别管他 伙计
Don't mind him, man.
当年这种贱♥人♥都是给我们干着玩的
We used to punk bitches like that back in the day.
管好你自己的事吧
Go on about your business.
你这是在威胁我吗 小子
Did you just threaten me, boy?
想怎样
What?
-别这样 伙计 -你要怎么样
- Oh, come on, man! - What you gonna do?
把他弄出去
Get his ass out of here.
-走吧 -没事的 大块头
- Come on. - It's all right, Big Country.
没事 我不怕
Aw, man, ain't stressin' it.
冷静点 伙计
Be cool, man.
你们忘了这是谁的地盘了
Forget whose house this is.
我的
Mine!
我的桌子
My table.
我的报纸
My newspaper!
那是我的篮球板
That's my basketball goal.
一切都是我的
My everything!
你们可别忘了
Don't you forget that.
混♥蛋♥
Punk ass.
♪如果你不认真对待游戏♪
♪If you're not down for the game♪
♪那你就是对我不认真♪
♪Then you're not down with me♪
-你叫什么 -她叫什么
- What's your name? - What's her name?
斯黛茜
Stacy.
♪要变得卑鄙♪
♪It's about to get mean...♪
谢谢 斯黛茜
Thank you, Stacy.
♪危险♪
♪Ooh, dangerous...♪
谢谢 斯黛茜
Thank you, Stacy.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
瓦伦蒂娜·格拉诺
Valentina Galano?
-还是格莱那 -加林多
- Galayna...? - Galindo.
是个古老的西班牙姓氏
It's an old Spanish name
意思是"先知的 哲学的 坚持己见的"
meaning "prophetic, philosophical and opinionated."
我们才是负责提供见解的人
We'll be the ones with the opinions.
瓦伦蒂娜 让我们瞧瞧你的本事吧
Okay, Valentina, girl, show me what you got.
放音乐
Okay, hit it.
♪快联♥系♥我 像每晚一样♪
♪Hit me up like every night♪
♪承认你想来场枕头大战♪
♪Say you want to have a pillow fight♪
♪但我不知为何 你在犹豫♪
♪But you're holding back and I don't know why♪
♪宝贝 能不能让我做自己♪
♪Baby, can I just be real♪
♪独自一人 欲♥火♥将焚♪
♪Getting hot when I'm all alone♪
♪每次手♥机♥上出现你的名字♪
♪Every time your name drops on my phone♪
♪但一张照片可不够♪
♪But a picture just ain't enough♪
♪要点能触摸的东西♪
♪Need a little something to feel♪
♪我们一直只是空谈♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表