剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
his devil-ass past and snitch bitching.
从现在起 我们公♥司♥会成为
From here on out, this is about to be the biggest
嘻哈界最牛掰 最厉害的公♥司♥
and baddest company in hip-hop culture.
在座的各位
Ladies and gentleman,
请为哈基姆·里昂的新纪♥元♥欢呼
make some noise for the new era of Hakeem Lyon, y'all.
各位
Hey, everyone.
今晚是全美金曲奖晚会
Look, I know that this is an ASA event,
本应该唱被提名的歌♥曲
so we're supposed to sing a song that, uh, is nominated.
但我想稍微打破一下传统
But I'd to trump tradition for a moment
唱一首我刚写的歌♥
and, um, sing a song that I just wrote.
?这是新时代 欢迎走进现代爱情?
?It's a new generation, welcome to modern love, yeah?
?这是革新时代 放手去爱?
?It's a revolution, do what we want?
?我们必须如此?
?'Cause we must, yeah?
?我有全新想法?
?I got a brand-new perspective?
?但没人懂我无所谓?
?And I don't really give a damn who knows?
?把手放入我的口袋?
?So put your hands all in my pockets?
?我想感觉你的体温?
?'Cause I wanna feel you up under my clothes?
?因为我渴望爱情?
?'Cause I wanna love?
?任何人都行?
?Somebody, everybody?
?有没有人能教我如何去爱?
?Can't nobody tell me how to love?
?因为我渴望触碰爱?
?'Cause I wanna touch, ooh?
?把你的身体交给我?
?Somebody, gimme body?
?人人称之爱情或欲望 但我认为?
?Everybody calls it love or lust, I call it?
?这是自♥由♥ 自♥由♥?
?Freedom, freedom?
?放手去爱一个人?
?Grab someone you want?
?歌♥唱自♥由♥ 自♥由♥?
?Singin' freedom, freedom?
?在黑暗中起舞?
?Dancin' in the dark?
?自♥由♥ 自♥由♥?
?Freedom, freedom?
?能感受到激♥情♥涌动吗?
?Tell me can you feel the rush??
?这就是自♥由♥ 自♥由♥的感觉?
?It's called freedom, freedom?
?自♥由♥ 自♥由♥?
?Freedom, freedom?
?来吧 大胆爱?
?Come and get you some?
?放手 去追求?
?Pick it up, pick it up.?
-宝贝 给你 -谢谢妈
- Here you go, babe. - Thank you, Mom
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom.
那个...
So, um...
今天能出院 朗达开心吗
is Rhonda happy to be going home today?
挺开心的 但是
Yeah. But, um...
她很担心我们以后怀不上孩子
she's, uh, she's scared we won't be able to have kids again.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你告诉郎达
You tell Rhonda that, um...
我以前也有过流产
I had a miscarriage, too.
在生你们三个之前
Before the three of y'all.
真的吗
You did?
是的
Yeah.
我和卢修斯当时都崩溃了
Me and Lucious were devastated.
我们假装像没事人似的
We pretended it didn't happen.
那是个女孩
It was a little girl, too.
我当时万念俱灰
I thought it was the end of the world.
但后来感谢上苍让我怀上了三个孩子
But then God blessed me with three
我眼中你们三个是世界上最可爱的男孩
of the most beautiful boys I ever seen in my life.
哈基姆也算吗
Even Hakeem?
还是不敢相信他真办到了
Yeah, I still can't believe he pulled it off.
听说你想让帝国娱乐买♥♥下里昂王朝
I hear you're trying to get Empire to buy Lyon Dynasty.
你真想在卡米拉手下工作吗
You really want to work under Camilla?
不 我想把那个贱♥人♥赶出去
No, I want to take that bitch out,
但是我要先深入敌人内部
but I can't do it unless I'm on the inside.
我有一个办法让那事可行
Think I have a way to make that happen.
让什么可行
Make what happen?
让帝国娱乐买♥♥下里昂王朝
Empire buying Lyon Dynasty.
但你要答应我一件事
You just got to promise me one thing.
什么事
What?
你一定要把卡米拉拉下台
You gonna take down Camilla.
那是肯定的
Don't you worry about that.
欢迎回家
Home, sweet home.
我真是太蠢了
I'm such an idiot.
别这么说 宝贝
No, you're not, baby.
你只是笨手笨脚的
You're just clumsy.
-讨厌 -真的很笨拙
- That's not funny. - Really, really clumsy.
好啊 你竟然把我扔在沙发上
Well, you just dropped me on the couch.
不是故意的
I'm sorry. ?
要把腿垫高吗
Want to put your feet up?
不用了 没关系
Uh... no, I'm okay.
听好了 别再自责了 好吗
Listen, don't beat yourself up, okay?
我们一定能渡过难关的
We are gonna get through this together.
我保证
I promise you that.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
需要我抱你上楼么
Want me to carry you upstairs?
不用了
No.
我不想上楼
I-I don't want to go up there.
我今晚明晚都不想睡在楼上
I don't want to sleep up there tonight or tomorrow.
以后也不想
Or ever.
行 那我们睡楼下
Okay, we'll sleep downstairs, then.
-好 -你想喝点东西吗
- Okay. - You want something to drink?
伏特加 行吗
Vodka, please?
不如喝杯水吧
How about a water?
兑点伏特加
With vodka.
那就水吧
Uh, water it is. ?
-马上回来 -行
- Be right back. ?- Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你能做到 朗达
Okay, you can do this, Rhonda.
天啊
Oh, man.
不会杀了你的
It's not gonna kill you.
我还挺想的呢
Worked real hard for it.
瞧瞧
Would you look at this?
真是我见过最可悲的画面了
If this isn't the saddest sight I've ever seen.
我不只是评论你的脸 "小野洋子"
Oh, and I'm not just talking about your face, Yoko.
你好 琦琦
Hello, Cookie.
看到你 我从来都不高兴
It is never a pleasure to see you.
恭喜你 弟弟
Congratulations, little brother.
终于坐上你的王座了
Finally got your throne, huh?
坐在上面要小心哦
Just be careful up there.
能激发你内心的黑暗
Brings out the darkness in you.
像你一样吗
Like you?
我可不怕
I ain't scared.
但你们应该怕
But you should be.
应该担心我会怎么处理你下一张专辑
Of what I'm-a do to your next album.
你知道我想何时发行 就何时发行吧
You do know I can release it whenever I want, right?
我们就是为这事来的 宝贝
And that's exactly what we came here to talk to you about, babe.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - ?Yeah.
我这张《黑与白》专辑
You see, my Black and White album
是由帝国娱乐和里昂王朝共同制♥作♥的
was a joint venture between Empire and Lyon Dynasty,
所以我就想不如让王朝来发行
so I figure why not just let Dynasty release it?
你们不能这么做 我们拥有那张专辑
You can't do that. We own that album.
是吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
-没错 -其实可以 宝贝弟弟
- Yeah. ?- Actually, they can, baby brother.
要知道 合约中并没有规定
You see, there were never any stipulations
由哪家唱片公♥司♥发行专辑
as to which label would release it.
如果你们这样做 我就用官司耗死你们
Try and I'll have you tied up in court for years.
如果这样 我们就泄露到网上
Try it and we'll leak it online.
我也从小国王哈基姆那学到了几招
See, I learned a few things from little King Hakeem, too.
哈基姆 我们知道你左右为难
See, Hakeem, we know this puts you in a jam.
这会给你造成负面影响
This could be terrible press for you.
你当上首席执行官后
Your first act as CEO,
第一条新闻就是失去你最红的艺人
the first thing you do is lose your biggest artist?
股价会触底 不过有个一两年应该能缓过来
Stock price will take a dive, but it should recover in a year or two.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你把里昂王朝带过来 妈
You bring Lyon Dynasty here, Ma.
那会是一场灾难
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表