剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You're planning on running for attorney general,
但是以共和党员的身份
but as a republican.
你以为一个穿着廉价鞋子的黑婊♥子♥
And you think that being the black bitch in cheap shoes
能靠颠覆嘻哈音乐取得胜利吗
who took down hip-hop, that's your way to victory.
那我告诉你一件事 大♥法♥官女士
Let me share something with you, Ms. Clarence Thomas.
我不管你把多少黑人关进监狱
I don't care how many of us you lock behind bars.
对我来说 你仍旧只会是个
You ain't never gonna be nothing but a black bitch
穿着廉价鞋子的黑婊♥子♥而已
in cheap shoes to me.
这个穿着廉价鞋子的黑婊♥子♥
A black bitch in cheap shoes
可以把你那黄屁♥股♥堵得死死的
that'll jam them right up your yellow ass.
你想这样吗
Is that how you want it?
真有那样的景象 我很乐意买♥♥票欣赏
I'd pay good money for it.
如果我是你 我就考虑我的提议
If I were you, I would consider my offer.
你得不到比这更好的提议了
It's the best one you're gonna get.
顺带说一句 我的鞋子是汤姆·福特的
And they're Tom Ford, by the way.
-你的音乐事业怎么样 -还行
- How's your music? ?- Good.
说唱两段给我听听
Spit something for me.
他在坐牢呢 唱吧
He in jail. Do it.
?他们告诉我 如果你真的渴望?
?They tell me if you really want it that bad?
?就必须努力争取?
?You better go out and get it?
?所以我没日没夜写歌♥?
?So you know I'll be writing songs forever?
?但我从小?
?But since a young'un?
?就干这行 却从未大放异彩?
?I been on but never had the time to shine?
?这些人害怕未知 故意压我一头?
?These people fear what they don't know, manipulated my grind?
?我一直坐候补席 游走在边界线?
?I played the bench, applying pressure from the sideline?
?没人关心黑子 尝试去做自我?
?Never gave a damn about a hater try and take mine?
?自我管理 自负盈亏 全靠自己?
?I was my own boss, always took my own loss, solid as a rock?
?一旦跌倒 自己承担后果?
?But when I slipped, I took my own fall?
?他们问 你为什么这样?
?They askin', "Why you do that, baby"?
?我在街角游荡 你为什么这样?
?I'm whilin' on the block, like, "Why you do that, baby"?
?他们问??喜欢你的韵律?
?They wonder???I like the way you rhyme??
?你怎么会这么棒?
?And how you grew that daisy?
这是你女儿吗
That's your little girl?
没错 是我女儿
Yeah, that's my girl.
你很强啊 小姐
You are powerful, miss.
卢修斯 A室还有另一个访客要见你
Lucious, you got another visitor in room A.
我没在抱怨 但再有20分钟
I'm not complaining, but I have 20 minutes
-就要开董事会议了 -别抱怨
- before the board meeting, - Don't complaining.
-贝基 -他们只是想为你做些贴心的事
- Becky. - They're trying to do something nice for you.
转过去 小伙子
Turn that around, boo.
-谁在唱歌♥ -迈克尔在里面
- Who's singing? - ?Michael's in there?
还有男女同性恋人士 他们一直在等
with the gay and lesbian people. They've been waiting.
是反歧视同志联盟的人
It’s the GLAAD people.
好了 别摆臭脸
Fix your face, come on.
?我一直在舞蹈 亲爱的?
?I've been dancing on the floor, darling?
?我感觉还想跳?
?And I feel like I need some more?
?还感受到你的身体?
?And I feel your body?
?如此贴近 我的爱?
?Close to mine and I know my love?
?是时候让我感到?
?It's about that time to make me feel?
友善点
Be nice.
?真情实意?
?Mighty real?
?你让我感觉到?
?You make me feel?
?真情实意?
?Mighty real?
?你让我感觉到?
?You make me feel?
?真情实意?
?Mighty real?
歌♥声真美 真好听 好听
This is beautiful. So great; that's great.
-你好 贾马尔 -你好吗
- Hi, Jamal. - ?How you doing??
要给你颁奖我很激动
I'm so excited to be giving you an award.
劳伦斯·华盛顿 著名发型师 主持人
谢谢
Thank you.
我们颁奖后来个二重唱吧
Let's do a duet after.
贝基 我们回头考虑一下
Becky, let's think about that.
别搪塞我
Don't be shady.
肯定会很有趣的
It'll be fun!
美国福音歌♥手
贝基 唐尼·麦克勒金会去哦
?Becky, ?D?onnie ?M?c?C?lurkin will be there.?
唐尼·麦克勒金
Donnie McClurkin?
-我爱他 -是吗
- I love him! - Do you?
我们失败 但又爬起来 是吧
We fall down, but we get up, don't we?
唐尼·麦克勒金《我们失败》歌♥词
-难道他不会吗 -难道他不会吗
- Won't he will! - Will he won't!
可不是吗
Ooh, shando!
哈基姆 要开始了
Hakeem, it's happening.
行动吧
Let's get it.
?他们告诉我 如果你真的渴望?
?They tell me if you really want it that bad?
?就必须努力争取?
?You go on and get it?
?所以我没日没夜写歌♥?
?So you know I'll be writing rhymes forever?
?但我从小就干这行 却从未?
?But since a young'un, I've been, on but never?
?大放异彩 这些人?
?Had the time to shine; these people fear?
?害怕未知 故意压我一头?
?What they don't know, manipulated my grind?
我知道大家都对今天
I know that we were all surprised
公♥司♥股票出现的大额买♥♥单感到惊讶
by the large share purchase from today,
但我只想告诉大家 公♥司♥没问题
but I just want to let all y'all know we're fine.
帝国娱乐一如既往地强大
Empire is just as strong as we've even been.
事实上 是更强大 贾马尔
Actually it's much stronger, Jamal.
因为我们要接管了
'Cause we're taking it over.
告诉你让我来说的
Didn't I tell you to let me do the talking?
现在由我来解释怎么回事
Now, let me explain how this is gonna work.
你好啊 姐妹
Hey, sister girl.
我们与一个叫咪♥咪♥·怀特曼的女人合作
In partnership with a woman by the name of MiMi Whiteman,
掌握了帝国娱乐的多数股权
we have taken a controlling interest in Empire.
但我们不是想和你抢 贾马尔
But that doesn't mean we're gonna take it from you, Jamal.
我们是从卢修斯手中接管公♥司♥
We're taking it from Lucious.
我们的第一项议程
Our first order of business
就是免除卢修斯·里昂的总裁职务
is removing Lucious Lyon as CEO.
抱歉 老哥 这只是生意
Sorry, brother, it's just business.
别这么刻薄
Don't be so mean.
没错 这只是生意
No, it's just business.
是的
Yes.
对吧 咪♥咪♥
Right, MiMi?
我们有协议的
We had a deal!
我今早和卢修斯见面了
I met with Lucious this morning
达成了更好的协议
and made a better deal.
我不是叫你跟她上♥床♥吗
I thought I told you to sleep with her.
我上了
I did.
你连拉拉都不会搞
You can't even dyke right.
我给安妮塔的功夫打A
I'd give Anita an A for effort.
你们一步都没走错
You made all the right moves.
我确实是想稍微玩下音乐公♥司♥
I wanted a little music company to play with.
你们说服我投资帝国娱乐
You convinced me to invest in Empire.
但只是忘记了一个小细节
You just forgot one little detail.
卢修斯·里昂就是帝国娱乐
Lucious Lyon is Empire.
帝国娱乐就是卢修斯·里昂
Empire is Lucious Lyon.
没有他 这公♥司♥什么也不是
Without him, the company's nothing.
有人想说几句
Oh, someone wants to say something.
各位好啊
Hi.
游戏结束了 贱♥人♥们
Game over, bitches.
再会
Bye-bye.
拜托 哥们 停手吧
Come on, man, just stop.
告诉我我想知道事情...
Just tell me what I need to know...
我们就没事了
and we okay.
是琦琦
It was Cookie.
拜托 老兄
Come on, brah.
琦琦·里昂可不是告密小人
Cookie Lyon ain't no snitch.
编也得编好点
You got to do better than that.
就是琦琦
It was Cookie.
弗兰克·加德斯
Frank Gathers.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
你看不出来我是想保护你吗 贾马尔
Can't you see I was doing this to protect you, Jamal?
-你看不出来吗 -看不出
- Y-you can't see that? - ?No.
你说是保护我 我看是背后捅刀子
You call it protecting, I call it back-stabbing.
他把我扔进垃圾桶时至少还是当面扔的
When he threw me in a trashcan, he did it to my face.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表