剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
里昂宝宝到处爬
with a bunch of Lyon babies.
你还好吗
Are-are you okay?
没事 没事 我很好
Oh, no, no, no, I'm fine.
我只是...
I just, um...
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我
I, uh,
我想我爱上一个人了
think I'm in love,
而且我感觉很羞愧
and I'm ashamed.
羞愧 为什么
Ashamed? Why-why...
你不会还爱着卢修斯吧
Oh, you're not still in love with Lucious, are you?
不 不 不 天啊 当然不是
Oh, no, no, no. God, no.
那事早就没有回转的余地了
That ship has sailed and sunk.
不 他是个
No, it's, um,
你不认识的人
someone you don't know.
是另一个音乐家
It's another musician.
我们相处了
Um, we were involved
一段时间
for some time,
后来情况就变得有点复杂
and it got really complicated.
本来我没事的
And then I was fine,
有一天我听到他写的一首歌♥
and then I heard a song that he wrote the other day,
然后一切好像...
and then everything just kind of...
又回来了
came back.
我有跟你说过马尾辫的故事吗
Did I ever tell you the ponytail story?
阿莉莎·谢帕德
Alyssa Shepard?
没说过 是谁
No, who's that?
她就是个婊♥子♥
Oh, she was just this cow
大学时想要从我身边抢走安德鲁
that tried to take Andre away from me in college.
有天晚上 我
So one night, I, um,
溜进她的宿舍
snuck into her dorm room,
趁她睡觉时 剪下了她的马尾
and I cut off her ponytail while she was sleeping.
然后第二天我把马尾照片发给她
And I texted her a picture of it the next day,
我说 "如果你再来抢安德鲁
and I said, "I will continue cutting
我就接着往下剪"
if you do not leave Andre alone."
然后呢
So what-what happened?
她收手了吗
I mean, did she, did it work?
我现在不是嫁给他了吗
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
我只是说 如果你觉得有人
I'm just saying that if you find somebody
值得你为之而奋斗 那你就去做
that's worth fighting for, then that's what you have to do,
扳倒所有挡住你路的人
and take down anyone that gets in your way.
明白吗
You know?
好舒服
Ooh, that feels so good.
宝贝 今晚我得去安排我妹妹的事
Baby, listen, tonight I got to deal with my sister, okay?
但明天 我完全归你
But tomorrow, I am all yours.
你保证吗
You promise?
卢修斯 你来这里干什么
Lucious, what the hell are you doing here?
接受你的提议
Taking you up on your offer.
不可能 你想干什么
No. What do you want?
我需要你...
Look, I need you to...
把我以前的歌♥曲版权转让给我
sign over your rights to my early songs.
我就有机会抵押资金
I've got an opportunity to raise the capital
来购买♥♥快流音乐
necessary to buy Swiftstream.
你要我转让你歌♥曲的版权
You want me to sign over my rights
那些我参与制♥作♥ 我们一起制♥作♥的歌♥吗
to your songs that I produced, that we produced?
你傻了吗
Are you stupid?
不 亲爱的 这项交易对帝国娱乐很重要
No, baby, this is a big deal for Empire,
你和三个孩子仍然是股东
and you and the boys are still shareholders,
这对大家来说是双赢
so it's a win-win for everybody.
以前我们俩穷得叮当响
You know, before we had two nickels to rub together,
剩下的只有音乐
all we had was the music,
如果连这些都放弃 我们就破产了
and if give that up, we're bankrupt.
我们为什么做这些事 卢修斯
Why did we do all of this, Lucious?
为了股票和债券吗
For stocks and bonds?
不 你没有从全局考虑问题
No, you are missing the bigger picture.
不 我从全局考虑了 卢修斯
No. I see the bigger picture, Lucious.
其实 我是唯一从全局考虑的人
In fact, I'm the only one of us that does.
所以我告诉你这个笨蛋 版权不卖♥♥
That's why I'm telling your stupid ass no.
你想要买♥♥快流音乐 那你只能
You want your swifty-streamy, you're gonna have to
想别的办法了 亲爱的
get it some other kind of way. Hey, boo.
抱歉让你久等 干净的杯子用光了 我
I'm sorry it took so long; there were no clean glasses. I...
我不知道有其他人在
I didn't realize we had company.
我也不知道
I didn't, either.
拉兹·德尔加多
Laz Delgado.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
他正要走
And he was just leaving.
很高兴看到你沉沦堕落
It's nice to see you sleeping your way to the bottom.
幸好有这佣人帮你清理
Good thing you got your maid in here to clean it up.
?你想要我的关注度??但你买♥♥不到?
?You want my spot, flash??But you can't buy it?
?哈基姆打掉里昂姓氏?
?It's Hakeem put a bullet to the name Lyon?
?由谁做主??哈基姆?
?Who run it??Hakeem?
?由谁做主??哈基姆?
?Who run it??Hakeem?
宝贝 我绝对应该把这首歌♥加进野餐会里
Yo, babe, I should definitely add this song to the Cookout.
你觉得呢
Now, what you think?
-你知道观众肯定想听这首歌♥ -是吗
- Yeah, you know the crowd will want to hear it. - Yeah?
这歌♥我百听不厌
And I can't get enough of it.
而你让我爱不释手
And I can't get enough of you.
?里昂姓氏?
?To the name Lyon...?
哈基姆
Hakeem.
安妮卡来了
Anika here, man.
安妮卡 你怎么来了
Anika, what you doing here?
我来参加你的派对
I'm just here to join the party.
我猜我的邀请函在邮寄时给弄丢了
I assume my invitation got lost in the mail.
我在哪见过你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
应该没有 除非你在餐厅打工时给我上过菜
No, I doubt it, honey, unless you bus tables at Nobu.
冷静点 安妮卡
Chill out, Anika.
我在网上看到你的排练 哈基姆
You know, I saw your rehearsal online, Hakeem.
那不是你写给卡米拉的歌♥吗
Um... wasn't that the song that you wrote for Camilla?
谁
Who?
你该走了 安妮卡
It's time for you to leave, Anika.
那首歌♥的确很好听
You know, it was a great song.
但现在缺了点什么
But now it's missing something.
我觉得
You know, I feel like...
它需要真正的歌♥手来演绎
it needs a real singer.
成熟的女人 而不是从南布朗克斯来的
A woman, not some Nuyorican wannabe
-波多黎各山寨新星 -你说什么
- from the South Bronx. - Excuse me?
哈基姆 他在说什么
Hakeem, what is she talking about?
你的妞和七个兄弟姐妹挤在那个街区的
Your Jenny from the block jump-off lives in a hovel
一个小破屋
with seven brothers and sisters.
你完全可以找个更好的 宝贝
You could do so much better, baby.
你想干什么 安妮卡
What are you doing? Anika!
爸
Hey, pop.
有空吗
You got a minute?
没 我正灵感大发 小安
No, I'm working something out, Dre.
鲍伊债券的想法行不通
Bowie bonds idea's not gonna work.
为什么不行
Why in the hell not?
小安 我叫你另想办法
Dre, I asked you to find me another option
不需要你妈妈签名的办法
beyond your mama's signature.
我知道 我明白 也试过了
I know that, I understand that, and I tried.
只要老妈坚持不肯分享她的音乐版权
There's no way to move forward with Mom holding on
交易就没法进行下去
to her share of the music rights.
你在沃顿商学院就学了这点本事吗
Wha... so that's what they taught you at Wharton?
你尝试某种办法
You-you try something,
一旦碰壁 你就放弃了
but if you hit a brick wall, you just stop.
沃顿商学院教我怎么寻找解决方法 爸
Wharton taught me to find solutions, pop.
而我给你找到了
And I found you one.
用帝国娱乐的其它资产做杠杆配资
Leverage Empire's other assets.
如果我们出♥售♥时尚
If we sell off the fashion
体育营销 或是酒水部门
or-or the sports merchandising or the alcohol divisions,
爸 我们就能完成这笔生意 只要有信心
Pop, we can do this. Just got to have faith.
不不不 这样不行
Oh, no, no, no, that's not acceptable.
儿子 当你开始一点点
Look, son, the moment you start selling off
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表