好吧 别
Okay, hey, don't.
别这样 行吗
Okay, don't do that, okay?
你还是先上♥床♥ 好吗
Let's get you into you bed, all right?
别 别 不要
No, no. Stop.
好吧 不 不
Okay, no. No.
克莱夫医生 等等
Dr. Karev, hold on.
好吧 你要干什
Okay, hey! What are you
阿历克斯
Alex!
阿历克斯
Alex!
你来这干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
他们让我把这个给你
They asked me to give you this.
什...凯普娜是
W-- Kepner's the --
她把戒指落在梅瑞狄斯家了
Well, she forgot the rings at Meredith's,
结果后来出意外了
and then everything went sideways and...
是个女孩
it's a girl.
-她生了 -对
- She had the baby? - Yeah.
我想你会听到她们说这事的
Some -- Well, I know you'll hear about it,
不管怎样 给你
but, anyway, here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 你不必非要这么做
You know, you didn't have to do this.
我知道
I know.
真搞笑
It's funny. Um...
事到如今
The way things are going,
我不确定阿米莉亚和我
I'm not sure Amelia and I are --
-她回来了 -她在哪
- She's back. - Where is she?
不 她现在不想见你
No, she doesn't want to see you now.
-什么 -在婚礼之前
- What? - Before the ceremony --
不吉利
it's bad luck.
打扮好赶紧去吧
Hurry up and get in there.
她还需要十分钟准备
I mean, she needs 10 minutes.
好 太好了 太好了
Okay. All right. All right.
太好了
Okay. All right.
真替你高兴 兄弟
Happy for you, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
结束以后有吃的
there'll be food after.
所以说你一会要留下吗
So, are you staying, then?
可能吧
I might.
我是说 我喜欢婚礼
Yeah, I mean, I like a wedding.
真逗 欧文本来应该是我的伴郎
It's funny. Owen was supposed to be my best man.
管他呢 你呢 你的婚礼隆重吗
Anyway, what about you? Did you have a big wedding?
不
No.
我们把誓言写在了... 一张便利贴上
We wrote our vows on a... on a Post-it note.
他害怕承诺吗
He was afraid of commitment?
不 正相反 害怕的是我
No, just the opposite -- It was me.
他那么爱我 不在乎这个
He loved me so much, he didn't care.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
我基本上没给他一个婚礼
I barely gave him a wedding.
那你给了他什么
What'd you give him?
我们去了市政大楼
We went to City Hall.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
挺好的
Nice.
没错 是挺好的
Yeah, it was very nice.
梅根她
Megan, um...
她想要一个盛大的婚礼
she wanted a huge wedding.
她说"像个大派对一样"
She said, "Like a big party."
德里克也会喜欢大派对的
Derek would've loved a big party.
我该进去了
I should get in there.
你是该去了
You should.
我们是要走了吗 要走吗 错过时机了吗
Is this when we go? Do we go? Did we miss it?
你想走就走
Just go whenever you want.
你确定不想逃婚了 这是最后的机会
Sure you don't want to run? Now's your last chance.
闭嘴吧你
Please shut up.
我们该走了 我要走了
We have to go. I'm going.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
爱情是有底线的
Love has boundaries.
这我们都知道
We know this.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
请你理解如果我能做的更多
Please know that if I could've done more --
我理解 我知道
I know. I do.
她情况稳定了
She's stable.
罗宾斯正在给她缝合
Yeah, uh, Robbins is closing.
你的宝贝女儿有个坚强的妈妈
Your baby girl has a very strong mother.
没错 她是有
Yeah, she does.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
罗宾斯医生告诉我
Dr. Robbins tells me that
在如此困难的条件下
you showed superb technique
你展示出了极高的技巧
under trying conditions.
她说你今天救了两条生命
She said you saved two lives today.
我们打破底线 重建起来
We knock them down, build them back up,
然后再打破
and knock them down again...
但一定要如此吗
but does it have to be that way?
-你好 妈妈 -你好 什么情况
- Hi, Mama! - Hi! What's going on?
飞机票
Plane tickets.
下周末把她带回来
Bring her back next weekend.
所有暑假和每隔一学年 她跟着我
And I want all summer and every other school year.
还有今年圣诞节 但你可以要明年的
I want Christmas this time, but you can get next time...
其他细节我们可以再商量
...and we'll figure out the rest of the details.
什么 你是说
What? Are you saying --
听着 我们错了
Listen, we did this wrong.
我们本有机会做出正确的选择
We had a chance to do it right,
但我们错过了
and...we missed it.
你是在说
Are you saying...?
我是说
I'm saying that
索菲亚理应有两个开心的妈妈
Sofia deserves to have two happy moms.
我是想说 我们都应该开心
I'm saying - let's all be happy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们就不能吃一堑长一智吗
Can't we learn?
我们就不能变得勇敢一些吗
Can't we be brave?
我们就不能心怀一点信心吗
Can't we believe?
因为这也许就是我们所需要的
Because maybe that's all we need --
一点勇气
a little courage,
一点期望
A little hope,
一点信心
a little belief.
她看上去美极了
She looks so lovely.
如果我们选择不理会 或许底线便不存在
Maybe there are no boundaries if we choose to not see them.
如果我们鼓足勇气认为大爱无疆
Maybe love is unlimited if we're just brave enough
或许爱情便无边界
to decide love is limitless.
或许每个人都能得到快乐
Maybe there's enough happy for everyone.
我喜欢他
I like him.
谁
Who?
里格斯
Riggs.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
我觉得他也喜欢我
I think he likes me.
或许
Or maybe...
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我要好好想想
I'll think of something.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表