《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
-韦伯挑你跟他 -是的 我是幸运儿
- Webber has singled you out? - Yeah, anointed me.
-他知道我们的事了 -我完蛋了
- He knows about us. - Oh, I'm so screwed!
-麦琪 我跟他说你是个狂野小猫 -什么
- Maggie, I told him you were a wildcat. - What?!
应该让布莱克参加手术
Blake should be in our surgery.
-凯莉 别说了 -不行 抱歉 但我无法袖手旁观
- Callie, stop. - No, I am sorry, but I can't just stand here and --
你让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me!
别插手了
Stay out of it.
如果你想重新来过 那就开始吧
If you want to start over, let's do it.
全新的开始
Just like new?
从头再来
Square one.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
我和你熟啊
I barely know you.
先约哥出去再亲过来
At least ask me out on a date first.
是亚利桑那告诉你的吗
Did Arizona tell you --
哥是干儿科的 一看就知道了
I work in peds. I figured it out.
-你怀孕多久了 -9周
- How far along are you? - Nine weeks.
他不知道吗
He doesn't know?
还没告诉他
Not yet.
看啊
Behold.
这光所及的一切都是属于你的
Everything the light touches is yours.
恭喜你 主任
Congratulations... Chief.
梅瑞狄斯 你真的非常善于独处
Meredith, you got really good at being alone.
你是说 我不能再一个人了吗
Are you saying I can't be alone anymore?
不是 我认为你完全可以一个人
No, I think you can.
不过我觉得是你不想一个人
I just don't think you want to be.
在医学院时
Back in med school,
我认识一个人 他利用周末
I knew a guy who spent his weekends as a magician
去儿童生日派对做魔术师
for children's birthday parties.
好了 这只是试验 万里长征第一步
Okay, this is only a dry-run, and it's the first of many.
也许结果不完美 可一旦开始
Won't be perfect, but once we start,
我就会一直试到成功为止
I don't want to stop until we get to the other side.
-同意吗 -好的
- Agreed? - Okay.
-开始吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yep.
这是种古怪的感觉
It makes a weird kind of sense.
如果你打算把人锯成两段
If you plan on sawing a person in half,
你也需要练习
you're going to need to practice.
当你站在台上万众瞩目之时
When you take the stage and all eyes are on you,
你也不想让观众看你紧张得出汗的样子
you don't want the audience to see you sweat.
三天前 我接到一位同事的电♥话♥
Three days ago, I received a call
他在鲍尔医院工作
from a colleague at Bauer Medical,
这家部队医院不在西雅图市区
a military facility just outside of Seattle.
我们得给一位35岁男性做会诊
A consult was requested for a 35-year-old male patient
他的左侧骨盆 腰脊椎骨及骶骨上
with an osteosarcoma of the left pelvis,
均生长骨肉瘤
lumbar spine, and sacrum.
你只想让他们见证奇迹
You only want them to see the magic.
确实
Seconded.
通常 像这样的肿瘤
Traditionally, a tumor like this
会采取强效放化疗手段治疗
would be approached with aggressive chemoradiation
而病人最多也就能多活几年
that would give him a few years to live, at most.
一定能有更好的办法
There's got to be something better than that.
托瑞斯也这么想
Torres thought so, too.
她有更好的治疗方案
She had a better idea.
托瑞斯计划利用截肢腿部的腓骨血管
Torres' plan was to use the vascularized fibular grafts
将其嫁接到
from the amputated leg
中线脊椎 用以连接
to attach the right leg and pelvis
右腿和骨盆
to the spine at the midline.
这能提供轴线上的稳定性 还可能
This would provide axial stability and, potentially...
好的
Okay.
让病人之后能恢复行走
...the ability to walk.
这真是
That's...
-叹为观止 -疯了
- Impressive? - ...insane.
我是表示惊叹拜服
I mean, I mean that in the best way.
我们刚刚做了什么
What did we just do?
创造奇迹
A miracle.
这个方案很稳妥 托瑞斯 你该感到骄傲
It's a solid plan, Torres. You should be proud.
是啊 但离手术还有几天
I am. But we still have a few days left,
我想明天再预演一遍
so I'd like to run through it twice tomorrow,
看能不能把时间压缩一下
see if we can get our time down.
好的 但首先 你得睡好
Right. But first, sleep.
是啊 能睡就睡
Yeah, all the sleep I can carry.
大家等等 有个问题
Folks, hang on. We have a problem.
鲍尔的米勒上校刚打来电♥话♥
Colonel Miller just called from Bauer Medical.
我们的病人摔了一下 骨盆骨折
Our patient just took a fall and has fractured his pelvis.
-什么 -我们的时间线要改变了
- What? - Our timeline has changed.
他骨盆骨折减缓了我们打算抢救的
His fractured pelvis has compromised blood flow
那条腿的血流量
to the leg we need to salvage.
希望之窗马上要关闭了
Our window's closing.
如果继续等下去 就没办法做
If we wait, there won't be anything left
重建手术了
to use in the reconstruction.
-好吧 他们想什么时候手术 -今晚
- Okay, well, when do they want to do it? - Tonight.
我想再预演一次
I...would've liked another run-through.
-好吧 他什么时候能到医院 -他来不了
- Okay, when -- when -- when can he come? - He's not.
摔伤后 病人病情不够稳定 不能移♥动♥
After the fall, the patient's not stable enough to move.
-我们要过去做手术 -不是主场作战啊
- We have to go to him. - It's an away game.
不是主场
It's an away game.
这不公平
It's not even fair.
都没机会自愿前往啊
I mean, no one else got a chance to volunteer to go.
让我说什么好呢 我擅长 矫形
What can I say? I'm good at ortho,
也擅长整形 就像能左右开弓的击球手
I'm good at plastics -- I'm a switch hitter.
我是小组不可或缺的一员
I'm an integral part of the team.
威尔逊参与了唯一一次试验
Wilson did the only trial run.
我当然想要带你去
Of course I would rather take you.
我也是没办法嘛
I'm kind of stuck here.
无论如何 我还是能去
Whatever. I still get to go.
听着 关于鲍尔医院
Now, listen, about Bauer.
-再见 -部队医院中
- Bye! - Military hospitals
平民与军医混杂
are a mix of civilian and military doctors
等级制度十分严明
with a very strict idea about hierarchy.
好了 亨特 我知道 我们都是你的人
Okay, Hunt, I get it. These are your people.
我们会让你骄傲的
We'll do you proud.
带我去吧
Take me with you.
我以为你不想让我插手你的事业
I thought you didn't want me messing in your career.
也许就这一次例外 这手术绝对会很精彩
Maybe just this once. This surgery's gonna be amazing.
抱歉 布莱克 没有特殊照顾
Sorry, Blake. No special treatment.
我也是这么告诉我丈夫的
Same thing I tell my husband.
亨特 有病人入院
Hunt! We got incoming.
马上就来 祝你们好运
Be right there. Good luck!
你认识柯特·摩根吗 那个神经眼科医生
You know Curt Morgan? The neuro-ophthalmologist?
知道 他是个好人
I do, yeah. He's a nice guy.
他人确实不错
He is a nice guy.
他还问起你来着
And he was asking about you.
-贝利 -我只是说他问起你
- Bailey. - I'm just saying he was asking.
谁问起什么了
Who was asking about what?
柯特·摩根问起格蕾医生
Curt Morgan was asking about Dr. Grey.
-威尔逊 -柯特啊 他人很好的
- Wilson. - Oh, Curt. Yeah, he's great.
我们每周三晚上和他打球
We play ball with him on Wednesday nights.
行了 别再聊柯特·摩根了 我们还是
Okay, what about we stop talking about Curt Morgan
集中精神想想手术吧
and focus on what we have to do?
或者我们可以聊聊其实他又高又帅
Or we could talk about the fact that he's tall and handsome,
离异 风趣 无孩 而且很帅
divorced, funny, doesn't have kids...handsome.
帅你说了两遍
You said handsome twice.
我是故意强调的
That wasn't an accident.
记住我们是来客串的
Hey, remember, we're guests here.
亨特想让我们好好表现
Hunt wants us on our best behavior.
我和部队的人共事了很久
I've spent a lot of time working with the military.
如果我们尊重他们 做好自己的事
If we're respectful and do our jobs,
不会起什么冲突
we won't ruffle any feathers.
-贝利医生 -米勒上校
- Dr. Bailey. - Colonel Miller.
通话多次终于和您见面了 幸会
So nice to finally put a face with the voice.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表