嘉宝 美国著名婴幼儿营养食品品牌
你们都很差劲 这是世上最差劲的反驳
All of you sucks! That's the worst comeback in the world.
不 这不是
Oh, no, it's not.
天呐 我讨厌高中
God, I hated high school.
对 你高中时也很幼稚
Yeah, well, you were like 11 in high school.
导联ST段抬高
Diffuse S.T. elevations.
她的冠状动脉在抽搐
Her coronaries are spasming.
我们得打开它
We'll need to open them up.
我需要超声仪和5F动脉鞘
I'll need the ultrasound and a 5-French sheath.
准备一个药物洗脱支架
Prep a drug-eluting stent.
推入75毫克利多卡因和大剂量硝酸甘油
Push 75 of lido and a bolus of nitro.
-马上 医生 -看看这个女孩
- Right away, doctor. - Look at this girl.
她因为这件事把自己都逼成心脏衰竭了
She's stressing herself into a heart failure
就好像这些受欢迎的小明星
over whether these little popularity vultures
让不让她进拉拉队这件事关乎到她的生死
will allow her into the in crowd like it's life and death.
这对她们来说就是生死
It's all life and death to them.
对 谢天谢地我们已经过了那个年纪
Yeah. Thank God we grew out of that.
是啊 看看你现在
Yeah. And look at you now.
对
Yeah.
什么叫「看看你现在」
What do you mean, "Look at me now"?
你和德卢卡
You and DeLuca.
什么 拜托
Wha-- Come on.
我说的没错 我天天和这些青少年打交道
My point exactly. I work with teenagers every day.
我了解高中生的那些破事
I know what high school crap looks like.
局部缺血引起的多出肺静脉充血
Multifocal PVC's from the ischemia.
她对药物不反应
She's not responding to the meds.
-急救车推来 准备电击板 -是的医生
- Pull in the cart and prep the paddles. - Yes, doctor.
你就像个强壮的四分卫
You're the big quarterback,
而他是个你不好意思在公共场合见的
and he's the little freshman nerd girl
羞涩的大一小姑娘
you're embarrassed to be seen with in public.
什么 你这是歧视女性 而且说得不对
What? That's misogynistic and wrong.
我才是那个羞涩的小姑娘 我一直都是
I am the nerd girl. I've always been the nerd girl.
在医院不是 在这你是舞会女王
Not around here. Around here, you're a prom queen.
你是全明星选手
You're All-State.
主治医生是个受欢迎的群体
Attendings are the popular crowd,
而他无名无分 这让你感觉很别扭
and he's nobody, and that bugs you.
她室颤了
Ugh. She's in fib.
-准备好 -充电200伏
- All right. - Charge to 200.
正在充电
Charging.
都让开
Everybody clear.
无变化 再来
Nothing. Again.
好了 有窦性心律了
All right, we have sinus.
这不是高中 这是生活 这是工作
No, this is not high school. This is life. This is work.
对 没错 看看你周围
Yeah, exactly, and look around.
我和一个住院医师住在一起
I live with a resident.
托雷斯也在和一个住院医师交往
Torres dates one.
梅瑞狄斯嫁给了一个住院医师
Meredith married an attending.
除了你没人在乎这个
Nobody cares except you.
植入支架
Let's get that stent in.
你为什么不在手术室里
Why are you not in the O.R.?
你怎么跟我说的就怎么跟他说
Tell him what you told me.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我做不了重建
I can't do the reconstruction.
-托瑞斯 怎么回事 -我要
- Torres, what the hell? - I had to re--
我必须切除更多组织
I had to resect the wider margins
才能到达健康骨头
to get to healthy bone, okay?
腓骨移植太微不足道了
The fibular grafts will be too small
不能正常支撑全部
to hold everything in place.
没有办法接好小腿
I've got no way to dock the leg.
我们没有退路了
We don't have a fallback plan here.
你听我说
Okay, I need you to hear me.
这不是自信的问题 好吗
This is not a matter of confidence, okay?
不是我的问题 是骨头的问题
It's not me. It is the bone.
我指的是 只有剩下来的这些骨盆
I am saying that, with the pelvis that I have left,
我真的做不了
I literally cannot do it.
但你总得做点什么
Well, you better do something.
她说的对 如果我们现在停
She's right. Look, if we stop now,
我们就把他弄得比开始做时更糟糕了
we're leaving him worse off than when we got him.
他今晚就不会挺过来
He's not gonna survive the night.
停 停 好吗
Ok-- Stop. Stop it. Okay?
你们说的我都知道
You guys aren't telling me anything I don't already know.
只是 给我几分钟 我需要点思考的空间
Just, I-I need a minute. I need some space to think.
好吗 你们回去...处理
Okay? You all just go back in there and...irrigate.
随便做什么 给我争取点时间 好吗
I don't know. Just buy me some time, okay?
好了 你们听到了 我们给她点空间
Okay, you heard her. Let's just give her some space.
我会想出来的
I will think of something.
快点
Come on.
该死
Damn it!
她会回来的 是吧
She's coming back, right?
她会回来的
She's coming back.
好 他已经手术很久了
Good. Because he's been under for a long time.
听着 我知道你有保留意见
Listen, I know you've had your reservations,
但我们结束之后
but when we're done --
我仍然持保留意见
I still have my reservations.
我认识卡森 从军医队那时候就认识
I've known Carson - ever since the Medical Corps.
他对你们来说只是"一♥夜♥情♥"
He's a one-night stand for you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你们冲进来 炫技般地做个手术
Look, you fly in, do a flashy surgery
上新闻 早上就走了
that'll make all the journals, and you're gone in the morning.
我还要在这儿帮他弄清楚你们做了什么
And I'm still here to help him make sense of what you did.
你们只在他身体正中留一条腿
You're leaving him with one leg in the middle of his body.
你们说他还能走路 怎么走
You say he'll walk again? How?
这怎么能成功呢
How's that even gonna work?
更不要说你们还牺牲了他的
Not to mention how you're compromising
消化系统和神经系统
his gastrointestinal system, his nervous system.
他认为你们挽回了他的生命
He thinks you're giving him his life back,
但他的生命又像什么样
but what's that life gonna look like?
我们会跟进的 我们当然会
We'll follow up. Of course we will.
托瑞斯医生会回来的
Dr. Torres will be available.
她会吗 什么时候
Will she? When's that?
你根本没让她们理解吗
You didn't get through to them at all?
随便 我希望她们都吃了彼此
Whatever. I hope they eat each other.
看 他在下面 好吧
Look. He's down there, all right.
德卢卡 是真的吗
DeLuca. Is it true?
沃伦用写字板夹把病人切开了
Warren cut a guy open with a clipboard?
是的
It is.
我觉得我要是这么做是会惹上麻烦的
I feel like I'd get in trouble for something like that.
他却因此做了个手术
And he gets a surgery out of it.
跟主任结婚一定很好
It must be nice being married to the Chief.
看看威尔逊
Look at Wilson.
她只要睡格蕾的死党就行了
All she has to do is sleep with Grey's BFF.
当然她会去做奇迹般的手术了
Of course she gets the wonder surgery.
得了吧 你
Come on. You're --
我是说 你在和托瑞斯约会 对吧
I mean, you're seeing Torres, right?
凯丽没给我什么
Callie doesn't give me anything.
而且 她在这儿工作之前
Besides, she was dating Torres
就已经在和托瑞斯约会了
before she even started working here.
她和主治医生交往可没得到什么好处
She's not nailing an attending to get ahead.
我不觉得是这样
I don't think that's what's going on here.
真的吗 沃伦和主任结婚了
Really? Warren's married to the Chief,
所以他在底下做手术
so he's scrubbed in down there on a surgery
而我们只能坐这儿看
while we're stuck watching up here.
你不觉得这两件事有关联吗
You don't think the two are related?
我知道是有关联的
I know they are.
-这不公平 -不地道
- It's unfair. - Uncool.
-逊 -太逊了
- Lame. - So lame.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
我们听起来就像
We sound just like...
是啊
Yeah, we do.
但我们和那些女孩不一样
But we're not like those girls.
我不一样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表