What happened?
他胸口疼 我给了他一些硝基
He was having chest pains, so I gave him some nitro.
他的血压忽然就崩了
His B.P. bottomed out all at once.
我担心他在用助勃药物 我们问过他
I'm worried he was on E.D. Meds. We asked him.
那他有在用吗 离手
Well, was he? Clear!
-怎么回事 -他坚持说他没有
- What happened? - He insisted he wasn't.
我们问过他几次 告诉了他可能的后果
We asked him several times. We told him what could happen.
-离手 -他可能撒谎了
- Clear! - He probably lied.
我们都告诉他后果了他为什么还要撒谎
Why would he do that when we told him?
人有时候就这么冥顽不灵
People can be stubborn,
尽管这对他们没有半点好处
even when it's the worst thing for them.
-我们告诉过他 -死亡时间十二点十九分
- We told him. - Time of death 12:19.
那我们...
What do...
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
通知停尸房♥
You notify the morgue.
-就这样 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
打扰一下 能帮我个忙吗
Excuse me. Can you help me?
他们说我的父亲也在事故中受伤了
They said my father was in the accident.
你能告诉我在哪里能找到他吗
Can you tell me where I can find him?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
爱德华·斯奎尔 埃迪
Edward Squire. Eddie.
你叫他埃迪 他才会答应
He only answers to Eddie.
好吧
Uh...Okay.
我得... 我要去...
I...I should, uh -- you know, I'm gonna --
我们找个能帮助你的人吧
Let's find someone who can talk to you --
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
他 我很抱歉 但我不认为我应该
He, um...I'm really sorry, but I don't think I should be --
告诉我
Just tell me.
他心脏病发作
He h-had a heart attack.
他 他还好吗 你能带我去见他吗
Is he -- is he all right? Can you take me to him?
我 我不能 我不能
I-I can't. I can't.
你说你不能是什么意思 告诉我他在哪
What do you mean you can't? Just tell me where he is.
你父亲 他...
Your father's -- he...
他去世了
He passed away.
什么
What?
我们认为他在药物历史上撒谎了
We think he lied about the medication he was taking.
你在说什么 他死了
What are you talking about? He's dead?
-我父亲死了 -请跟我来
- My father is dead? - Please just come with me.
-我们可以找人跟你 -别碰我
- And we can find someone who can -- - Don't you touch me!
先生 先生
Sir, sir.
他说我父亲死了 又不告诉我他在哪
He said my father was dead, and he won't tell me where he is!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他说我父亲撒谎了
He said my dad was a liar.
先生 先坐下
Sir, come sit down.
我会告诉你发生了什么
I'm gonna tell you everything that happened
然后带你去见你父亲 好吗
and I will take you to your dad, okay?
好 拜托了
Okay. Please, please.
-给他找张椅子 倒点水来 -好
- Get him a chair ?and bring him some water. - ?Right.
谢谢你 刚刚
Thank you. That was --
你做了什么 你跟他说了什么
What did you do? What did you say to him?
-亨特医生 我 -你究竟说了什么
- Dr. Hunt, I -- - What the hell did you say?!
我以为单身邮轮的意义
I thought the point of a singles cruise
就在于认识其他单身的人
was to meet other singles.
正是
Exactly.
你认为我是在哪里遇见盖比的
Where do you think I met Gabby?
五年前 大概也是今天
Five years ago almost to the day.
真的吗
Really?
就是这样
Absotively.
我本来不想去的
i didn't even want to go.
但是我姐姐非逼着我去
But my sister ?wouldn't get off my back.
出去玩玩 认识些朋友
"Go out, meet people.
别老坐在家里那张椅子上
Don't just sit at home in that chair."
那一定是张好椅子吧
Mm-hmm. It's a nice chair?
最好的椅子
The best.
按个钮 你的脚就抬起来了
Oh, you press a button and your feet go up.
还带加热器
And there's a -- ?there's a warmer in the seat.
还有遥控的按♥摩♥器
And -- and -- and a little cubby for the remote.
听起来很梦幻
Sounds like a dream.
现在我有了新的梦幻生活
Now I'm living a new dream.
左拥椅子 右抱美人
I got the chair. I got the girl.
来 我给你看个东西
Here, but let me show you something.
亚伯 这太突然了
Oh, Abe, this is all too sudden.
我都不认识你 我才遇见你
I barely know you. I just met you.
你知道吗 你是个机灵鬼
?You know, you're a wise ass.
我喜欢这样
But I -- but I like that.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
盖比也很漂亮
Gabby's beautiful.
我准备在邮轮上跟她求婚的
I was gonna propose on the boat.
在第三晚
On the third night,
在主餐厅有个盛大的舞会
there's this big dance in the main dining room.
大冰雕 舞会乐队 其他种种
Huge ice sculptures and a dance band and everything.
那是我们初遇的地方
That's where I first saw her.
她当时穿的裙子
The dress she was wearing.
让我感到炫目 我得坐下
I got so dizzy, ?i-I just had to sit down.
我闭了一会眼 等我睁开的时候
I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them --
该死
Oh, gosh dang it.
亚伯 我很抱歉 要工作了
Abe, I'm so sorry. Duty calls.
你开玩笑吗 快走
Oh, you kidding? Go.
比起听我的故事
You got ?more important things to do
你有更重要的事要做
than to listen to my stories.
我还要听后续
I am getting the rest of that story.
我会尽快回来的
I will be back A.S.A.P.
再带个果冻来
Bring another jell-o with you.
好吧 等等 等一下
Oh, okay. Um, wait, hold on.
覆盆子还是青柠的
Raspberry or lime?
你来选
Surprise me.
好
Okay.
盖比 我们要麻醉你了
Okay, Gabby, we're going to put you under now, okay?
-我得告诉亚伯 -亚伯在楼下
- I need to tell Abe. - Abe is downstairs.
我们会随时通知他进展
We're gonna tell him everything that's going on.
不 我要亲自告诉他
No, I need to tell him.
如果他觉得我有麻烦 会吓得拉裤子的
He'll crap his pants if he thinks I'm in trouble.
我可以叫实习生去
I can grab an intern to --
他心脏不好 弄不好真吓得拉在裤子里
Bless his heart, he may actually crap his pants.
他都90岁了
He's 90.
好了 氧饱和下降到87了
Okay, the sats are down to 87.
盖比 你需要深呼吸几次
Gabby, I'm gonna need you to take some deep breaths.
现在让她躺好
Let's get her under right now.
威尔逊 下楼找人通知亚伯
Wilson, go down ?and find someone to tell Abe
盖比在做手术 一切都好
that Gabby's in surgery and she is just fine.
我本打算一起做手术呢
I was gonna scrub in.
威尔逊 这里人手够了
Wilson, we have enough hands here.
到楼下去帮忙
Go cover the pit.
你醒来时就能见到他了
You'll see him when you wake up.
听我说 瑞秋 我知道这很困难
Listen, Rachel, I know this is hard,
但只有这样你才能好起来
but this is how you're gonna heal.
准备好了吗
Okay?
我们开始
Here we go.
好的 试着走一步 瑞秋
All right, let's try for a step, Rachel.
能走一步试试吗
Can you give me a step?
走一步
One step.
你走出一步 走到椅子那里 我们就休息
You give me a step, you get in that chair, we can stop.
迈步 走到椅子 我们就停
Step, the chair, we stop.
没事的
It's okay.
加油 我们扶着你呢
Come on. We got you.
你能做到的 没问题
You can do it. ?It's okay.
加油 迈步 到椅子 停下
Come on. Step, chair, stop.
没事
It's okay.
有我在
I got you.
迈步 到椅子 停下
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表