为什么大家不愿意跟我一起住啊
Why don't people want to live with me?
是因为我有孩子还是因为我是上司
Is it 'cause I have a kid or is it 'cause I'm a boss?
就像是人们不愿意和自己老板一起住那样
Like people don't want to live with their boss?
你听说了吗 托雷斯医生捅了一个
Hey, did you hear, uh, Dr. Torres stabbed
白人至上主义者的脸
a white supremacist in the face?
还有一个病人打了克莱夫
Or a-a patient beat Karev
结果他手指还是眼睛还是什么东西没了
and lost his finger or his eye or some--
闭嘴快说 你为什么不告诉我
Shut up and speak! What aren't you telling me?
爱德华兹 你有被分到做
Okay, have you ever been assigned
新生儿重症监护室的过夜监护吗
back-to-back overnight nicu shifts, Edwards?
我不是说就一个周末那种
And I'm not talking for, like, a weekend.
我是说几个月你都得度过无聊的漫漫长夜
I'm talking for months of long, terrible, quiet nights
在新生儿重症监护室看着那27个恒温箱
all alone in the nicu watching over 27 incubators
里面都是脆弱的 垂死的小生命
full of fragile, dying, little lives.
你知道那有多难吗 你能想象吗
You know how hard that is? Do you have any idea?
你在实习生和住院医生的眼中是个传奇
You are kind of a legend with the interns and residents.
继续
Go on.
你是圣西典医院五人组的一员
You're one of the Seattle Grace Five.
我在空难中活了下来 这算什么
I survived a plane crash. Uh, big deal.
还有车祸 枪击案
And a car crash. And a shooting.
你说不定是永生的
You might be immortal.
你差不多一晚上就掌握了一项独门绝技
You mastered one of the most exclusive specialties
然后你接管了赫尔曼的工作
basically overnight, and then you took Herman's job
还拥有了她的洞察力
And her eyesight.
好吧 那只是...
Okay, that's -- that's just --
你睡了很多实习生
You have screwed dozens of interns,
然后把他们都炒掉了
and you got them all fired.
你语速很快 非人一般的快
You speak really fast, like superhuman fast.
你有个奇怪的名字
You have a weird name.
你说的不对 完全不对
You know, that's not true. That's not true.
我只和一个实习生睡过
I only slept with one intern,
而且我的名字很棒
and I have an awesome name.
你们说的都是什么 还有什么
I mean, what, man? Like, what? What else?
怎么 是大家感觉我只有一只腿
I mean, what -- do people have a problem
很麻烦吗
with the fact that I have one leg?
大家还真的聚集在一块
I mean, do people actually go there and --
吐槽只有一只腿的人
and talk crap about a one-legged person?
这明明就是对截肢者的歧视
Because that's just discrimination against amputees.
他们说你有两只腿
They say you have two legs,
你只是假装有一只被截肢了
and you are only pretending that one is amputated.
-以此来获得停车位 -我...
- For the parking space. - I...
还有问题吗
We good?
告诉我们一些好消息
Hey. Tell us something good.
梅说阿莉雅还在坚持
Mer says Aliyah's hanging in there.
这还不错
Well, that's something.
还有 杰西可能不能去改造营了
Also, Jess might not be going to that camp.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I, uh...I may have made some calls.
你们谁干的
Which one of you did it?
你们打给儿童保护服务举报我
You called child protective services on me?
这是开玩笑吗 这对你们来说是游戏吗
Is this a joke? Is this some game to you people?
如果我想把我孩子送到一个可爱牧师管理的
If I want to send my child to a beautiful camp
美丽的营地去露营
run by a lovely pastor...
我完全有权利这样去做
...then I have every legal right to do so,
而且这不管你们的事
and it is none of your business.
你们明白吗 离我女儿远一点
Do you understand? Stay away from my little girl.
别再把你们那些不忠实
And stop filling her head
不合适的废话灌输给她了
with your faithless, inappropriate nonsense.
我恨你们 你们太恶心了
You repulse me. You're disgusting!
该死
Oh, crap.
我心跳超快 而且脑子里有个声音
My heart was pounding, and there was a noise in my head
然后她的脸就冲我过来了
and then her face was just coming at me
然后我就 "啊" 的一声
And I was just like, "Aah!"
然后... 疼疼疼
And then -- ouch! Ow! Ow!
我的拳头好像有自己的意识
My fist had a mind of its own.
因为我都不知道我要去打她
'cause I didn't even know I was gonna punch her
结果她就被我打了一拳
until she was punched.
天哪 我失控了 我是个怪物
Oh, my god! I lost control. I am a monster.
我会给你钱的 千元现金
I would have paid money. Cash money. Like 1,000 bucks.
太值了 打得好
Worth every penny. It was beautiful.
-发生了什么 -对 我们要细节
- Okay, what happened? - Yeah, we want details.
下次皮尔斯雷霆震怒的时候
And would someone page me, please,
能不能来个人呼叫我
next time Pierce hulks out?
觉得好笑吗 等她工作丢了就不好笑了
Think it's funny? It won't be when she loses her job.
我会丢了工作
I'm gonna lose my job?
你不会丢了工作的 她攻击了你
You're not gonna lose your job. She attacked you.
从某种程度上说 对吗
Kind of. Right?
你又不在现场 你不知道
Okay, you weren't there. You don't know.
那女的活该 她太固执了
Oh, the lady deserved it. She got bigot-slapped.
你知道她活该
You know she deserved it.
活不活该跟这没关系
It doesn't matter.
我们要有正确和错误的行为准则
There's a right and a wrong way for us to conduct ourselves.
格蕾说的有道理
Mm, you know what? Grey has a point.
下次 紧握拳头的时候
Next time, leave the thumb outside the fist
把大拇指放在外面
when you clench.
那样你就能避免骨头受伤了 明白吗
That way, you avoid bone damage. See?
泼妇没啥问题 没有实质受伤
Okay, bitch lady's fine medically, no real injury,
但她很生气 要拿你问罪
but she is seriously pissed and after your head.
-看见没 -天哪
- See? - Oh, god.
真的吗 凯丽拳打了一个恐同者
Is it true? Callie punched a homophobe?
是皮尔斯拳打了一个恐同者
Pierce punched a homophobe.
-这可没想到 来庆祝一下 -不
- Ooh, unexpected. High five. - No.
必须的
Yes!
我得去给那个恶女人道歉 对吗
I have to go apologize to that horrible woman, don't I?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备做开腹胆囊切除术啊
Scrubbing in on an open cholecystectomy.
是 不 这我知道 但你想干什么
Yes, no, I can see that, but what are you doing?
你45分钟后就要给董事会做演讲了
Why are you scrubbing in for a three-hour procedure
为什么还要准备这个三小时的手术
when you have a presentation to the board in 45 minutes?
病人很痛苦
The patient is in terrible pain.
我有能力治疗他的痛苦
I have the ability to stop that pain,
所以我打算这么干
so I'm going to do that.
那你不打算去做演讲了
So, what, you're just gonna not show up for the presentation?
我就是去了也没用
It doesn't matter if I do.
我今天一天跟着崔西·麦克康奈尔
Look, I just spent the day with Tracy McConnell.
她很活泼 有一头金发和洋气的小马尾
She's chirpy and blonde with a perky, little ponytail.
而且她...
And she's...
很优秀 聪明 有才华
fantastic, smart, talented.
我很努力让自己讨厌她 但我做不到
I tried really hard to hate her, but I couldn't.
她是完美的 韦伯都快要娶她了
She's perfect. And Webber's ready to marry her.
该死 我说不定也会娶她
Hell, I might marry her, too.
别见怪 她真是很棒
No offense. She's a catch.
能拥有她是我们的运气
And we'd be lucky to have her.
她说不定是新的传奇呢
Hey, she may be the new idris.
没事的
Now, I-it's fine.
做主任也不是我想做的唯一事情
Okay, being chief isn't the only thing that I...
我有个很难见到的儿子 还有你
I mean, I've got my son that I hardly see as it is. And you.
我还要去讲课
And I got this class that I got to start teaching.
所以没关系的
So...you know, I-it doesn't matter.
真的没事的
I-it's fine, really.
-玛兰达 -不
- Miranda, that's -- - no!
别说了
Leave it alone.
好吗 别说了
Okay? Just...leave it.
这房♥子还能租吗
Oh, hey. Uh, I-is the room still available?
是你朋友让你问的 你打赌输了
Did your friends put you up to this? Did you lose a bet?
还是你有恋足癖或者恋单足癖
Or...do you have a thing for feet? Or -- or foot?
什么 不是啊
What? Uh, no.
好吧 等一下
Well, okay, hold on.
为什么你想和我住
Why would you want to live with me
而不和你那些实习伙伴们住
instead of your intern buddies?
我没有什么实习伙伴
I don't, uh, have any intern buddies.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表