You know it, and I know it.
所以开始吧
So have at it.
不管这壁橱是不是开着就这么过吧
Go to town over the cabinets.
如果你们两个要自相残杀 那就赶紧开始
If you're gonna kill each other, just do it already.
靠我一己之力没法让这个家团结起来
I can't keep this family together by myself.
没人叫你这么做
Nobody asked you to.
我们是成年人 我们就是会争吵
We're adults. We're going to fight.
很多争吵
A lot.
我很烦人的
I'm annoying.
她确实是
She is.
但我没打算近期把她踢出家门
But I don't plan on kicking her out anytime soon.
所以 你没什么问题吧
So, are you good?
我不会无家可归了
I'm not homeless.
-没问题 -很好
- I'm good. - Good.
然而麦琪开始让我神经紧张了
Though Maggie is starting to get on my nerves.
我同意
Agreed.
你想要姐妹
Well, you wanted sisters.
你现在得到了
You got 'em.
把壁橱关上
Close the cabinet.
我正准备去你那呢
I was just on my way to your place.
我现在真的没时间听你说教 老妈
I really don't have time for one of your lectures now, Mom.
不 我过来是想说我很抱歉
No, I was coming to say that I was sorry, to...
来道歉
...to apologize.
-我很怀疑这一点 -不 你听我说完
- I doubt that. - No, let me finish.
我越界了 但你是我的心肝宝贝
I overstepped, but you are my baby,
而如果有人要惹你 你要小心点
and if somebody messes with you, watch out.
我
I...
我只是想保护我的小心肝儿
Well, I was just protecting my baby.
-你知道我是个成熟男人了 对吗 -注意措辞
- You know I'm a grown-ass man, right? - Language.
只要我还活着 你永远是我的心肝宝贝
As long as I'm living, my baby forever you will be.
但是
But...
我确实需要放手了
I do need to let go.
你长大了 翅膀硬了
Roots, wings.
你可以为自己而战了
You can fight your own battles.
是的 我可以
Yes, I can.
如果你不想和艾普利尔在这件事上争吵
And if you don't want to fight April on this,
也许还有别的解决办法
maybe there is another way.
我的意思是 我们毕竟还是一家人
I mean, we're still all family.
也许你们可以去试试婚姻咨♥询♥
Maybe you can go to counseling,
或者我可以把你们两个叫到一起
or I could get the two of you in a room together,
然后我们可以
and we could -- -
对不起
Sorry.
我 这要我一下子改过来还需要多练练
I -- This is gonna take some practice.
这个
This... -
宝贝 你准备怎么办
Honey, what are you going to do?
我可是位艾弗里
I'm an Avery.
有人敢惹我的宝贝 我就让自己变得更强
Somebody messed with my baby, so I got myself some power.
你早上进手术室后我来跟詹妮交♥班♥
I'll round on Jenny in the morning after you've been in.
好吧 晚安
All right, good night.
我觉得杰克森准备起诉我
I think Jackson's gonna sue me...
来争夺监护权
for custody.
孩子生下来之后的完全监护权
Full custody once the baby's born.
他母亲 她很可怕
His mother -- She is...awful.
我无意中偷听到她说这些 而我就想
I overheard her saying it, and I just want to...
我 我 我非常
I -- I am -- I am so...
生气
mad.
我简直都狂暴了
I am furious.
我觉得我都怒火焚身了
I feel like my skin is on fire!
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
对不起 我知道 我在怒吼
Sorry. I know. I'm ranting.
但我没有别人可以倾诉了
But I don't have anyone to talk to,
-而我真的很需要找人聊聊 -不
- and I need to talk to someone. - No!
而且我把你当个废物一样对待
And I've been treating you like crap --
不不不不不 你应该和我聊聊 没事的
No No No No No you need to talk to me. It's fine.
我在这里呢 不管你需要什么 因为
I'm here -- for whatever you need, 'cause...
我们是朋友
we're friends.
把愤怒都吼出来
Rant away.
然后
And then...
我们可以想想该怎么办
we'll think about what to do.
我已经想好怎么办了
I already thought of what to do.
我不准备去做这个牺牲品
I'm not gonna be the victim.
他不能这么做
He can't do this.
我不会让他这么做的
I won't let him.
艾普利尔 你做了什么
April, what did you do?
当你脱下手套
What happens when the gloves come off
摘下面具走向人前时会发生什么呢
and you stop hiding behind your mask?
我仍然不想去伤害她
And I still won't want to hurt her.
你知道的 我就是没法去伤害她 所以
You know, it's in my power not to, so...
敬你这句话一杯
Hey. Here's to that.
你要喝一杯吗
Do you need a drink? -
-你好 艾弗里医生 -是的
- Hey! Dr. Avery. - Yeah.
杰克森·艾弗里医生对吗
Dr. Jackson Avery?
没错 我们
That's right. Do we --
这份文件是给你的
You've been served.
两位晚安
Have a good night, guys.
你下一步准备怎么走
What's your next move?
是全力一击然后看看会有什么结果
Do you take your best shot and see where it lands?
或者你退回来 等一下
Or do you hang back, wait a minute,
看看会不会被反将一军
and see if you get sucker-punched?
"我不想和你吵下去
"I don't want to fight.
不管你想怎么做 我们就去做就好了"
Whatever you want to do, we'll do."
现在到你走下一步了
It's your move.
糟了
Oh, no.
一份限制令
A restraining order.
艾普丽尔对我发了一纸限制令
April filed a restraining order against me.
你可以选择撤退或者反击
You can either retreat or go out swinging.
那么 你准备怎么办呢
So, what you gonna do?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表