我很好 来这里我很高兴
I am fine. I am happy to be here.
确实 我经历了很多波折
Truly, I have been through a lot,
能活下来真是幸运
and I'm lucky to be alive,
我庆幸一切都好 也很知足
and I'm lucky to be okay, and I get that.
所以 是的 来这里我很高兴
So, yes, I'm just happy to be here.
很好
Great.
你知道么 大多数外科医生
You know, doctor, most surgeons,
对医院安排的心理治疗很抵触
get kind of rankled at hospital-mandated therapy.
贝利只是担心我
Bailey's just looking out for me.
我知道流程
I know the drill.
不会耽误你太久
So this should be quick.
遇到我这个病人 你就像是中了六♥合♥彩♥
You know, you chose the short straw,
还赢了赛马
or the -- is it the long straw?
反正就是幸运幸运最幸运
Whatever the good straw is.
别再按喇叭了 行吗
Lay off the damn horn, will ya?
老天 拼车烦死人了 等等
God, carpool sucks. Hang on.
威尔逊要一起走吗
Is Wilson coming?
-我觉得是吧 -什么叫你觉得
- I think so. - What do you mean you think so?
我不能 我真是拿她没辙
I can't -- look, she's all over the place.
我甚至不知道她让我回来干嘛
I don't even know why she let me back in the house.
我们几乎不说话 这也算不错
We barely talk, which is probably good
因为如此一来 就减少了激怒她的可能
because it's fewer chances I'll piss her off again.
-真可悲 -她到底怎么了
- That's pathetic. - What's her problem?
-她在闹情绪 -还没闹完啊
- She's in a mood. - Still?
我说了告诉她等我一分钟
I said to tell her that I needed a minute.
-你没跟我说 -我肯定说了 你没注意听
- You didn't tell me that. - Yes, I did. You didn't listen.
以后再也不拼车了
So done with carpool.
有病人 20分钟后到 胸痛
Incoming. 20 minutes, chest pains.
我来负责 呼心脏科 别呼里格斯
I'll take it. Page cardio -- anyone but Riggs.
去呼里格斯
Page Riggs.
-他刚才说 -我听得到
- He just said -- - I can hear.
你知道亨特医生揍了里格斯医生吧
You know that Dr. Hunt punched Dr. Riggs.
共事是他们学会和彼此相处的
The only way they're gonna learn to work together
唯一方法
is if they work together,
所以如果心脏科接到通知后 下来的不是里格斯
so any cardio consults that get paged to the pit,
你就继续传呼他
you page Riggs.
你知道吗 现在这里是唯一让我开心的地方
You know this is my one happy place right now?
拜托你别搞出一堆糟心事
Please don't make it a crappy place.
凯普娜 我理解你 但没办法
Oh, Kepner. I feel you. I do.
呼里格斯
Page Riggs.
-玛雅·罗伯特 -克莱夫医生 我知道你
- Maya Roberts - Dr. Karev. I know.
这是我妈妈 朱迪
This is my mom, Judi.
感谢你抽时间给我女儿看病
Thank you for making the time to see my daughter.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
我查过你的资料 你是哪位
I looked you up. And you are?
克劳斯 克劳斯医生
Cross -- Dr. Cross.
-介绍病情 -好的
- Go. - Right.
玛雅·罗伯特 15岁
"Maya Roberts, 15.
病情为两年前查出骨癌后
Status -- post below-knee amputation of the right leg
右腿膝下截肢 配有假肢
two years ago after diagnosis of bone cancer,
现肋骨和胸骨处骨癌复发
now recurring in the ribs and sternum."
我知道自己的病情
I know why I'm here.
我只想谈谈关于你的事
I just wanted to talk about you.
根据你的履历显示
It says here in your C.V.
你为无肛婴儿造出肛♥门♥
You made buttholes for babies who didn't have them.
等等 那是
Hang on. That's --
听我说 我是个癌症就扩散到整个胸腔的15岁少女
Listen, I'm 15 with a chest full of cancer.
这家医院以创造奇迹而著名
This hospital is known for making miracles happen,
而我正需要这史诗般的奇迹
and I'm looking for an epic-size miracle.
根据我的调查
According to my research,
看起来你就是那个创造奇迹的人
it looks like you're the guy who can make it happen.
造肛♥门♥那病例让我很困惑
I am confused about the buttholes.
很怪的迂回做法 咱们聊聊吧
Strange detour. So, discuss.
或者也可以聊聊你为何如此幽默
Or how about you humor me
顺便让我假装一下主治大夫 好吗
and let me pretend - like I'm in charge for a sec?
现在 罗伯特小姐
Now, Ms. Roberts --
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
两年前 我觉得右侧胫骨疼
Two years ago, I felt a pain in my right tibia.
她下功夫研究过这病
She's got a real mind for this stuff.
他们做了化验 正电子体层扫描等一系列工作
They did labs, P.E.T. Scan, the works.
结果证实 我像大多数孩子一样
Turns out I'm one in, like, a bajillion kids
得了软骨肉瘤
to get chondrosarcoma.
所以不能进行化疗和放疗
So chemo and radiation weren't an option.
说的没错
You get points.
谢谢
Sweet.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们说好不哭的
Hey, remember, we said no crying.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
癌症有25%的几率复发
There was a one in four chance of recurrence,
所以也不算太令人吃惊 但毕竟是癌症复发
so it's not a huge shocker, but it is back,
以前所未有的程度在胸腔扩散
and it's bigger than ever in my chest.
这下有的忙了 先生们
We have our work cut out for us, gentlemen.
罗宾斯今晚要出去
Robbins is going out tonight.
等你忙完了要过来吗
Do you want to maybe come over when you're done?
好啊 糟糕 不行 我们要照顾梅尔
Yeah. No, crap. We have a "Mer" Thing.
-又有事 -是的
- Again? - Yeah.
-那忙完再过去 -好的
- Come over after? - Yes.
好的 去吧 整理下发型
Okay. Go. Fix your hair.
-病人胸痛 是吗 -是的
- Chest pains, huh? - Yep.
他怎么在这里 凯普娜 我告诉过你
So, what's he doing here? Kepner, I told you --
我知道你说过 可现在已然如此
I know you did, but this is what's happening.
我直接嘱咐你的
I gave you a direct order.
行了 亨特 你已经发动医院全体对抗我了
Come on, Hunt. You've turned everyone here against me.
至少你得让我工作吧
The least you can do is let me frigging work.
-这里根本轮不到你插手 -你们别吵了
- You have no business being here at all. - Guys, stop.
知道吗 你说的这些我都听烦了
You know what? I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.
你怎么不去别处工作
Why don't find someplace else to work?
看哪 有人受伤了
Oh, yay! Someone's hurt.
男性 55岁 说感觉胸部发紧
Male, 55, complaining of tightness in the chest.
先生 你左臂疼不疼
Sir, do you have any pain in your left arm?
不 不疼
No, not really.
但我胸部疼死了
My chest hurts like hell, though.
里格斯 你可以走了 我来负责
Riggs, you can go. I got this.
胸痛而已 我来治就好
Chest pains. I'll take it.
先生 你今早吃的什么
Sir, what did you eat this morning?
墨西哥鸡肉卷 两个
A burrito -- two burritos.
估计不是外科病症 如果有事我再传呼外科
It's probably not surgical. I'll page someone if it is.
-走吧 -你就让我给病人治病吧
- Let's go. - How about you let me do my job?
-我看你还是滚开吧 -不如你们两个别吵了
- How about you get the hell away? - How about you both shut up?
一下子就好 我进来坐坐就出去
Boom. I'll be in, I'll be out.
这疗程不用真不用这么长时间
These sessions shouldn't take all that long.
但在我们开始前 医生
But before we start, doctor,
他们把你分配给我
I was assigned your case,
如果你更希望换成女性治疗师的话
and if you would prefer a female therapist,
我不会介意
I would be totally comfortable with that.
因为袭击我的是男性吗
Oh, because it was a man who attacked me?
是的 所以让你觉得
Yeah. And it's important that you feel
选对人很重要
that you're with the right person,
要让你觉得舒适 以及能满足自身所需
that you feel comfortable, that you get what you need.
我很感激 但我没事
I appreciate that. I'm fine.
我只想速战速决
I just need a tape-and-glue guy.
速战速决
Tape and glue?
没错 问我几个问题
Yeah, just, you know, ask me a few questions
宽慰我一下 然后让我离开
and patch me up and send me on my way.
我曾接受过治疗
I've been to therapy before.
我应对过大事
I've dealt with the big stuff.
我们要聊的不是什么大事
This isn't the big stuff that we're dealing with.
梅瑞迪斯
Meredith...
你在自己的医院遭到攻击
You were attacked in your own hospital,
而你把这看成小事
and you consider that small stuff?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表