It's only speculation if counsel is calling into question
那才是猜测
the expertise of this witness as Chief.
反对无效 律师请继续
Overruled. Counselor, proceed.
罗宾斯医生的工作时间变动很大
Dr. Robbins' schedule is unpredictable,
你同意这样的说法吗
wouldn't you say?
可以这么说 每个医生的
It can be, yes. Any surgeon's --
当然如此 不过你知道在过去的六个月里
Sure, but how many unscheduled emergency procedures
罗宾斯医生接了多少个突发的手术吗
did Dr. Robbins log over the past six months?
我不知道
I have no idea.
请允许我呈上证物2C
I would like to introduce into evidence Document 2C.
请看一下 它会唤起你的记忆
Take a look. This might refresh your memory.
这是什么报告 医生
What is that report, Doctor?
这是罗宾斯医生和托瑞斯医生
This is a list of - emergency procedures performed
在过去六个月做过的突发手术的列表
by Dr. Robbins and Dr. Torres for the past six months.
据这份文件所写
And according to that document,
在过去的六个月里
how many emergency procedures
托瑞斯医生接了多少个突发的手术吗
did Dr. Torres log in the past six months?
27个
27.
27个
27.
罗宾斯医生接了多少个呢
And how many did Dr. Robbins log?
92个
92.
92场
92.
现在我问你 即使是对于一位外科医生来说
Now, even for a surgeon,
你难道不认为这种工作安排极为繁重吗
wouldn't you call that kind of schedule grueling?
你可以这么说 我可不这么认为
You can say that. I wouldn't.
我会说这是极为成功的
I would say it's wildly successful,
但另一方面来说 我是不会把
but then, I would never put
一个女人的成功归结到这种负面的领域的
a woman's success in the con column.
那她女儿呢
What about her daughter, though?
92次
92.
她有92次放弃了一切
92 times she dropped everything,
包括索菲亚 为了去做她的工作
Sofia included, to go to a job.
如果她是个男人你还会这么问吗
Would you ask that if she were a man?
这92次她都选择了工作而不是她的孩子
92 times she chose work over her child.
法官阁下
Your Honor --
罗宾斯医生这92次都在救治婴儿
92 times Dr. Robbins was saving babies,
让他们的父母免受丧子之痛
saving parents from losing their own children!
没有其它问题了
No further questions.
别泄气
Don't get discouraged.
他们在试图把你的优势变成劣势
They're trying to turn your strength into weakness.
本案休庭到明天
This court is adjourned until tomorrow.
不 放这里
No, over here.
就靠着床放
Right up against the bed.
上帝啊 妈妈 你就回家睡吧
God, Mom. Just go home to sleep.
这太难为情了
This is so embarrassing.
对不起 她是个噩梦
I'm sorry. She's a nightmare.
是啊 我是每个人的噩梦
That's right. I'm everybody's nightmare.
-能再拿条毯子给我吗 -没问题
- Can I have another blanket, please? - Sure.
大家感觉如何
How's everyone feeling?
我听说你今晚在这守夜
I hear you're sleeping over tonight.
感谢上帝你终于回来了
Thank God you're back.
你在的时候她对我的态度会好一些
She's nicer to me when you're around.
手术一切顺利吗
Surgery went well?
是的 罗素做了等离子束修补
Yeah. Russo did a plasma patch.
很棒 是个好办法
Yeah, that's a good call.
这孩子还得在妈妈肚子里多待一段时间
This baby needs more time.
听着 很抱歉手术时我不在
Okay, listen. I'm sorry that I wasn't here for the surgery,
但我会来进行后续检查的 好吗
but I'll be checking in later, okay?
我和你说了 我和卡普娜能处理好詹妮的手术
I told you. Kepner and I have Jenny handled.
她情况良好 她的孩子也很好
She's doing fine. The baby's good.
-每个人状况都很稳定 -罗素在哪
- Everyone's stable. - Um, where's Russo?
我得看下术后超声波
I need to look at a post-op ultrasound
-确保裂口被封上了 -你应该待在这吗
- to make sure the leak is sealed. - Should you be here?
你难道不应该在家里准备庭审或者其他事吗
Shouldn't you be at home getting ready for court or something?
是的 我不应该在这里
No. I shouldn't be here.
我应该在家里一边喂我女儿冰淇淋
I should be at home fixing my daughter ice cream
一边读《夏洛特的网》给她听
and reading her "Charlotte's Web."
所以能不能请你呼一下拉塞尔
So could you please page Russo
这样我就能看完超声波扫描结果
so I can look at the ultrasounds
然后离开这个鬼地方
and get the hell out of here?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这简直是种不可能的绝境
It's an impossible situation.
光是分手就够艰难了
A break-up is tough enough as it is,
现在再加上孩子的问题
but with a kid in the mix...
我简直无法想象
I can't even imagine.
我的意思是 就因为你不是
I mean, just because you're not
生下孩子的那个家长
the parent who gave birth to the kid
并不意味着你对孩子的所属权更少
doesn't make the kid any less yours.
不管是生父母还是养父母
Biology or not,
他们从来没有为了待在我身边儿争吵过
no parent ever fought to stick around for me.
这是个可怕的错误
It was a horrible mistake.
监护权的争夺吗
The custody battle?
我和凯尔分手
Me breaking up with Kyle.
-我早就告诉过你了 -谁是凯尔
- I told you that. - Who's Kyle?
他有着难得一见的绝世好臀
He was a once-in-a-lifetime butt.
这话我也说过
I said that, too.
我要打电♥话♥给他
I'm calling him.
酒后电♥话♥
Mm, the -- the drunk-dial.
-可不是什么好主意 -我没醉
- It's a bad idea. - I'm not drunk.
斯蒂芬 看着我
Steph, look at me.
现在再给你10秒钟谈谈凯尔
You have 10 more seconds to talk about him,
然后就不要再提他了
and then no more Kyle talk.
这话是我对你说的
I said that to you.
我知道
I know.
-10 9 -闭嘴 我要打电♥话♥给他
- 10, 9... - Shut up. I'm calling him.
而且这不是酒后电♥话♥
And it is not drunk-dialing, sir.
这是我在弥补我犯的错误
It is me undoing my mistake.
-得了吧 -我
- Okay. - I --
把手♥机♥还给我
Give it back.
不行
No.
你真是个好朋友
You are a good friend.
我知道
I know.
那么 你是怎么想的
So, what were you thinking?
好吧
Okay, um...
孩子出生后
When the baby's born --
从第一天开始算是吗
Starting Day 1, huh?
我希望在你分娩时待在手术室里
I would like to be in the room for the birth.
如果这让你感到不适的话
Um, so if that makes you uncomfortable --
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
是的 我希望你陪着
Yeah, I want you there.
好的
Okay. Um...
当宝宝进食规律了之后
Well, when the baby's on a feeding schedule,
不管那是什么时候 我可以周末接过来吗
whenever that happens, then I'm thinking weekends?
你不想把一周拆分开吗
You don't want to split the week?
我想 是的
I do. Yes.
但等宝宝大一点了
But when the baby's older,
我们可能需要改成每隔一周交替照顾她
we may need to switch to every other week.
-我在书上读到说这会 -让孩子更容易接受
- I've read that that is just -- - Easier on the child.
是的 我也读到了
Yeah, I-I read that, too.
但是我希望复活节孩子能我过
But I want Easter.
这对我很重要
It's important to me.
-我会去教堂 而你 -只信复活节兔子
- I go to church, and you -- - Worship the Easter Bunny.
是啊
Right.
那现在我们是在说复活节彩蛋狩猎
Now, are we talking Easter egg hunts
还是只是去教堂
or just church?
是的 肯定会有复活节彩蛋狩猎
Yeah, of course there will be an Easter egg hunt.
好吧 复活节你带孩子
All right, then Easter's all yours.
超级碗和万圣节给你带
Uh, and you can have the Super Bowl and Halloween.
没问题
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表