I'm sorry for your guy.
如果早到了一点
Well, maybe if we'd gotten here sooner.
也不会有什么不同
Well, it wouldn't have made a difference.
心脏室颠 已经造成伤害了
The heart was in V-fib. Damage was done.
-他们该知道 -你说得对
- They should have known -- - You're right, you're right.
这不是你的错
It couldn't have been your fault.
从来不是你的错 艾米丽亚的事也不是你的错
It was never your fault, not with Amelia --
我不知道 好吗
I didn't know, all right?
如果我给她造成困扰了 我抱歉
If I caused her a problem, I'm sorry,
-但她没告诉我 -你在哪 哪就有灾难
- but she didn't tell me -- - Disaster happens wherever you are
因为你在那 就像梅根的事
because you are there, like with Megan.
够了 不
All right, no!
欧文 我不想再这么搞
Owen, I'm not gonna do this again!
-不想吗 -不 好吗
- No? - Okay, no! All right?!
我觉得你开始把自己逼疯了
I think you're starting to drive yourself crazy.
是他
It's him.
总有一天 你要学会放下
At some point, you just have to learn to let go.
艾米丽亚喝了酒
Amelia took that drink.
谁给她的不重要
It doesn't matter who offered it to her.
就算她自己也会这么说
She would tell you that herself.
里格有跟你妹妹说过别上直升机
Riggs tried to talk - your sister off that chopper.
什么
What?
她想要跟自己病人在一起
She needed to be with her patient.
他想替她去 她不让
He tried to go. She wouldn't let him.
-他这样跟你说的 -他这样跟我说的
- That's what he told you -- t-that he... - That's what he told me.
梅瑞迪斯 他什么也没对她说
Meredith, he didn't say anything to her.
他甚至不在那直升机附件
He wasn't anywhere near that chopper.
他不知道在哪跟供给队的女人上♥床♥ 已经不是第一次了
He was off screwing some woman from Supply Corps -- again.
这才是为什么梅根会上直升机
That's why Megan got on the chopper --
要离开他
to get away from him.
我妹妹要离开他
My sister was leaving him.
我说我们讨厌他 是有理由的
When I said we hate him, I meant it.
还坚持得住吧 凯尔
You hanging in there, Kyle?
嘿 没事的
Oh, hey. You're all right.
失去言语能力是正常的
Loss of speech is normal.
只是暂时的 好吧
It's temporary, okay?
等下就恢复了
Hey. It'll come back.
谢博德医生就快结束了
Dr. Shepherd's almost done.
坚持住 凯尔 就快结束了
Stay with me, Kyle. Almost done.
没事
You're okay.
再给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
谢博德医生 这没有任何
Dr. Shepherd, there isn't any --
她说给她点时间
She said give her a minute.
出血止住了
Bleeding has stopped.
凯尔 看看手
Kyle, check your hand.
好了
Okay.
没抖了
No tremor.
好 你能
Okay, can you...
说话吗
speak now?
想我了吗
You miss me?
欢迎回来 凯尔
Welcome back, Kyle.
我给你露了几招
I showed you my moves.
你也该展示一下了
Time to show us yours.
好 来吧
All right, come on.
轮到你即兴演出了
Your turn to free-style.
这不是我的错
This wasn't my fault.
告诉病人妈妈实情
Telling the mother.
压力不会导致动脉破裂
Stress doesn't just cause arteries to rupture.
-你知道的 -我知道
- You know that. - I do.
但不代表这是对的
Doesn't make it right.
我觉得是正确的事
It felt right.
我觉得她应该知道
It felt like she needed to know,
这是正确的事情
like it was the right thing to do.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
这不是一回事
This is not the same thing!
我只是说我知道
I'm just saying that I know...
你的
how...
感受
you felt...
你那个时候的感受
in that moment.
我知道
I know.
转过来
Turn around.
你真好心啊
God bless your heart.
我很高兴你告诉我
I'm glad you told me...
杰克森爸爸的事
about Jackson's father.
现在你明白为什么我这样做了
Now you understand why I'm doing this.
不明白
Not a bit.
这事一个糟糕的悲伤故事
It was an awfully sad story.
但这是你的经历 不是他们的
But it was your story, not theirs,
不要把这个在他们身上重演
and stop trying to make it theirs.
我没有选择 理查德
I don't have a choice, Richard.
我娶的那个女人
The woman I married...
相信第二次机会
believed in second chances...
相信什么事情都有可能
that anything was possible...
相信杯子不是半空的
and that the glass doesn't always have to be half empty.
你说你的前夫
And you said your ex-husband
不知道他娶的女人是怎样的
didn't know the woman he married.
但我知道
Well, I do.
我让你一直叨叨
I'm only letting you yammer on
因为你按♥摩♥手法很好
because your hands are so magical.
低点
Lower.
这是一个好开始
Well, that's a start.
我们得切除脾脏止住流血
We had to remove your spleen to stop the bleeding.
但孩子没事
But the baby's fine.
婴儿心脏跳动良好
Good fetal heartbeat, very strong.
我妈妈呢
And my mom?
她等着见你
She's waiting to see you...
你准备好了可以见她
whenever you're ready.
好 沃伦
Okay. Warren.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
没事
She is.
孩子呢
And the baby?
都没事
They're both fine.
妈妈 别说话
Mom. Don't speak.
听我说
Listen.
这只是
This just...
不是我们该做的事
isn't what we do.
你有困难了要告诉我
You tell me when you're in trouble.
而不是自己一个人担惊受怕
You don't walk around scared and alone,
你有我啊
not when you have me.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
不要在你怀着我孙子的时候
Not when you're having my grandbaby.
听着 之前我说那些 那只是我感到
Listen, what I said before, that was just me being --
没有安全感
Insecure.
我活该
I deserve that.
你本可以说的更狠一点的
You could have said a lot worse.
我说了 之前的时候
I did -- earlier.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
主治医生们开完会了
The attendings got out of their meeting.
已经开完了吗 你听到什么了吗
Already? Did you hear anything?
我听他们说潘妮也申请了
I heard that Penny applied,
而这很奇怪因为她之前什么也没说
which is weird because she didn't say anything.
你也申请了 什么时候的事情
You applied? When?
就今天
Today.
截止日期是中午
The deadline was at noon,
我觉得我最起码该尝试一下
and I decided I should at least try,
即使我真的没什么机会被选上
even if I don't really have a chance.
你机会很大
Oh, you have a chance.
阿历克斯和我说你的名字出现了 很多次
Alex told me that your name came up -- a lot.
实际上 格蕾支持你
Actually, uh, Grey had your back.
-甚至是谢博德 -谢博德
- Shepherd even. - Shepherd?
我只是不明白你为什么不告诉我们
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表