And after careful consideration, my ruling is as follows.
我谨此将索菲亚·罗宾·斯隆·托瑞斯的
I hereby grant sole physical custody
完全生活监护权判予
of Sofia Robbin Sloan Torres to...
-你听到什么消息了吗 -还没有
- Oh. Have you heard anything? - No, not yet.
罗宾斯说法官一判决她就会发短♥信♥给我
Robbins said she'd text as soon as the judge decided.
托瑞斯也这么说
Torres, too.
太不爽了
This sucks.
迪亚兹
怎么回事
What the hell?
给他急查增强CT
Give him a stat CT with contrast.
怎么了 为什么没有呼叫我
What happened? Why wasn't I paged?
你为什么会关心
Why would you care?
他晕过去了 可能是脑膜炎
He passed out. Possible meningitis.
她不是我的医生
She's not my doctor.
我不希望她在这
I don't want her here.
让她出去
Get her out of here.
威尔逊
Wilson.
别 不用
No, don't. I'm --
我这就走
I'm going.
我这就走
I'm going.
如果你想知道所罗门故事的结局
If you're wondering how the Solomon story ends...
楼上的东西都带齐了吗 索菲亚
Did you get all your things from upstairs, Sofia?
你的书还有其他所有东西
Your books and everything?
剧透预警
...spoiler alert --
真正的母亲宁愿放弃自己的孩子
the true mom would rather give her baby up
也不愿孩子被劈成两半
than have it ripped in two.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
但如果两个都是真正的母亲怎么办
But what happens when there are two true mothers?
怎么会变成这样
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会
How?
结果怎么是这样
How the hell did this happen?
这是个双输的局面
That's a no-win situation.
妈妈
Mommy.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
好 当然
Yeah. We sure can.
我们回家
Let's go home.
那就完全是另一种结局了
That is an entirely different story.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表