Jessica tanner. Can you find us a doctor?
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我其实就是你女儿其中一位主治医生
I'm one of your daughter's doctors, actually.
她在哪
Well, where is she?
我们想马上见她 拜托了
We want to see her immediately, please.
他们说她被火车撞了
They said she was hit... by a train?
-是得 -火车
- Yes. - A train?
我觉得我们的女儿可能
I think our daughters might have
是一起在铁轨上
been out on the tracks together.
杰西跟你女儿在一起
Jess was with your daughter?
是的
Yeah.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
阿莉雅 我是达赫尔·哈梅德
Aliyah. I'm Dakhir Hamed.
让你们家那贱女儿离我家孩子远点
You keep your damn daughter away from our little girl.
联♥系♥:罗宾逊医生 (206) 555-01♥1♥4♥
没有人来撕纸条
No one's taken a tab.
为什么没人撕纸条
Why hasn't anyone taken a tab?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过我知道维尔本宝贝的检查报告出来了
Uh, what I do know is the labs came back on the Wilbanks baby.
一切情况良好
Everything looks good there.
我的小广♥告♥放的位置挺好的
My flier's perfectly placed.
很清晰 很有艺术感
It's clear, aesthetically pleasing.
其他人广♥告♥上的纸条都有人拿
I mean, people have taken tabs from other fliers.
我就不懂了 你为啥需要舍友 你都有自己的房♥子
I'm sorry. Why do you need a roommate? You have a house.
曾经有房♥子 凯丽和我卖♥♥了那套房♥
Had a house. Callie and I sold it.
现在看来我需要个人分担房♥租了
Now it turns out I need a little help in the rent department.
看多少病人还是不够支付我的开支啊
You'd be surprised how many patients can't afford my fees.
我还能怎么办
I mean, what am I gonna do?
难道看着父母热切的双眼告诉他们
Gonna look parents in the eye and tell them
我不能治疗他们病怏怏的小宝宝
I can't treat their teeny, tiny, little sickly babies?
你在找房♥子住吗
Do you need a place to live?
跟你住 算了 才不要
Me live with you? God, no.
只是 只是我有住的地方
I-I just -- uh, um, I already have a place.
撕张小纸条吧
Take a tab anyway.
得来个人撕纸条
I mean, someone has to take a tab.
这样其他人才会来撕
It'll make other people take tabs.
就像是把钱放在小费盒里一样
It's like putting money in your tip jar.
这样才能让人多给小费
It just encourages tipping.
我还是 我还是走吧
I just -- I'm gonna go...
去检查事情 别在这呆下去
Check on things... away from here.
钳子
Clamp.
3号♥缝线
3-0 prolene.
能不能腾个地让我透透气
I could use a little breathing room here.
再多点空间
A little more.
我没法走远了
I can't move any more,
不然就没办法观察神经显示屏
or I won't be able to zero the neuro monitor.
没事吧
Everything okay?
-她因为那面墙生气 -什么墙
- She's just mad about the wall. - What wall?
-站在那抽吸就好了 -不跟你说
- Just stand and suction. - Not talking to you.
我们商量过要拆了
We did talk about taking it down.
-你说的 -我那会在喝酒呢
-You talked about it. - I was drinking tequila.
好 你说了这个想法好
Okay, you said it was a good idea.
我记得 我清醒着呢
I should remember. I was the sober one.
我说我会考虑的
Well, I said I would think about it.
但你的原话是
But the words that you said were,
“放倒那面破墙吧”
"Let's take the bitch down."
那是因为我喝大了胡说
That was the tequila talking.
所以你之前说那也是我家
So, when you said this was my home, too,
我是不是应该也觉得
that I should think of it that way,
这也是你喝大了胡说
that was the tequila talking, too?
对 听起来就像是喝大了胡说
Yeah, that sounds like something tequila would say.
你能抽吸下这块吗 麻烦了
Can you suction over here, please?
是承重墙吗
Hey, is it a load-bearing wall?
如果是 拆了可能房♥子都会塌
'cause if it is, it can actually bring the whole house down.
阿莉雅和我 我们喜欢在学校传纸条
Yeah, Aliyah and I, we like to pass notes at school --
会把纸条折成各种各样的形状
The kind that you fold a million different ways.
我会留起来 每一个都留起来放在床底的盒子里
And I kept them -- every single one in a box under my bed
这样我心情不好的时候就可以看
You know, so I could re-read them when I had bad days.
心情不好的时候
Bad days?
有时候学校里的孩子
Sometimes kids at school...
有些人很烂 你懂的
People suck, you know,
他们会嘲笑我们 朝我们扔东西
like to tease us, throw things.
有天我回家 妈妈在我房♥间里
And the other day, I came home, and my mom was in my room.
她找到了我放纸条的盒子
She had found my box of notes.
她拿去壁炉全烧了
And she burned them in the fireplace.
杰西得父母想见她
Uh, Jess' parents want to see her
还想跟她的医生谈谈
and speak to her surgical team.
他们在这
They're here?
告诉他们她在做术前准备
Tell them she's in pre-op.
要手术之后才能见到杰西
They will have to wait to see Jess until after surgery.
你说得像是阿莉雅带坏别人似的
You're making Aliyah out to be some kind of terrible influence.
她就是 她占了我女儿便宜
Because she is. She took advantage of our daughter.
杰西还不懂事
Jess didn't know any better.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
她们觉得两人相爱了
They think they are in love, with each other.
她们想长大了一起结婚
They want to grow up and get married.
什么啊
What?
亲爱的 医生来了
Honey, the doctors.
杰西多处骨折
Uh, Jess has sustained multiple fractures,
包括左腿的两处骨折需要马上进行手术治疗
including two in her left leg that need surgical intervention
不然就会失去双腿功能
immediately or she could lose use of her leg.
很遗憾告诉你们 她还需要腹部检查
Unfortunately, she also needs her belly explored
来评估内出血的情况
to evaluate the source of her internal bleeding.
肺部也有积血 需要胸部插管
There's also blood in her lungs, which required a chest tube.
幸运的是 她现在稳定下来了
Luckily, it seems to be stable at the moment.
我们准备带她去做手术
We're taking her up now.
我们会在手术结束后告知你最新情况
We'll update you after the surgery.
贝瑟妮 冷静 让他...
Bethany. Please, let him --
闭嘴 斯蒂芬 闭上你的臭嘴
Shut up, Steven! Shut your stupid mouth!
要是你管好了你的嘴
If you had kept your mouth shut,
杰西现在已经安全地呆在改造营了
Jess would be safe at camp right now.
但是你非要给她通风报信 是吗
But you had to give her the heads-up, didn't you?
-不关我们的事 -你非得告诉她
- It's okay. - You had to tell her all about it.
托雷斯 别
Torres, don't.
你要做什么 托雷斯
What are you doing, Torres?
抱歉打断一下 但是我不确定你知道
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure you understand
那是个什么样的地方
what those places are like.
我知道你想帮助你的女儿
I know that you're trying to help your daughter,
但是那种改造营根本就是炼狱
but that kind of camp is horrible.
那里不会提供她需要的帮助
It will not give her the kind of support that she needs.
我知道你关心杰西 但是...
I realize that you care about Jess, but th--
关心她 我们爱她
Care about her? We love her.
她是我们的孩子 我们的孩子
She's our child. Our child.
这不关你的事
Please, this doesn't concern you.
杰西对那个地方的恐惧
Jess' fear of that place
就是她走上铁轨的原因
is why she stepped in front of a train to begin with.
-我不想跟你吵 -她没有安全感
- No, we are not doing this. - She doesn't feel safe.
我现在不想和你吵
We are not doing this now!
你想传授育儿经
You want to give parenting advice?
去找那边的没头脑先生吧
Talk to clueless over there.
你没有和我讨论
You have no right to talk to me
除了我女儿的医疗状况之外的任何事情
about anything other than my child's medical care.
她害怕是应该的 那些地方毁人不倦
She's right to feel afraid. Those places are harmful.
他们对她造成精神上 情感上的伤害
They will damage her mentally, emotionally.
他们就等同于虐待儿童
They are tantamount to child abuse.
-托雷斯 -你越界了
- Torres. - You are out of line.
你在这里有
You are here for one thing
而且只有一个原因 那就是
And one thing only, and that is to attend
治疗我女儿 帮助我女儿
to my child's injuries, to help my daughter.
仅此而已
That's it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表