How many other ways are there?
我们最近一直都是这样的
It's been like this lately, you know?
两个人很难把时间协调好
It's been hard for us to get our schedules to match up.
有意思 这事在我们恋情公开之前
It's funny. It was easier for us to get together
可不是这么困难
before we went public than now.
真有意思
So funny.
怎么了
What?
为什么你们都在交换表情却不说话
Why are you all exchanging looks and not exchanging words?
他有点冷淡
He's been a little standoffish...
不易接近
and hard to reach,
对他做的事也不完全坦诚
and not entirely up-front about everything he's doing.
我想是有点 你想说什么
A-A little, I guess. What are you saying?
他想和你分手
He's giving you the brush-off.
不 不 他什么都没说
Uh, no. No, he's not giving me anything.
问题就在这
That's the problem.
给我
Gimme that!
你觉得他要甩了我
You think he's dumping me?!
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous!
除非不是
Unless it isn't.
-你要去哪 -医院
- Where are you going? - To the hospital.
没人能甩我 只有我甩别人
No one brushes me off. I brush.
我是甩人小公主
I'm the brusher.
不 不 不 这不是个好主意
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is a bad idea.
梅 你要发表一下意见吗
Mer, you want to jump in here?
污渍还是除不掉
This stain is not coming out.
不论你和潘妮之间发生了什么
Hey, whatever's going on between you and Penny,
-别把我扯进去 -好吧
- leave me out of it. - Okay.
她行动真够快的
She does not waste time.
听着 我说了
Um, look I said a thing --
我知道 我知道你说了什么
I know! I know what you said.
听着 我是说
So, listen, I mean,
我们从没讨论过潘妮和索菲亚见面的事
we've never even discussed Penny meeting Sofia,
顺便一说 我对此没意见
which I'm fine with, by the way,
但你就这么把我拖下水了
but then you go and throw me under the bus?
我知道 我知道 我当时脑子抽了
I know, I know, I know. I wasn't thinking.
我就是 我就脱口而出了 这太蠢了
I-I was just -- I blurted it out, and it was so dumb.
太好了 如果你和你女朋友之间有问题
Great, so if you have a problem with your girlfriend,
想办法解决
figure it out.
别把我牵扯进来 因为我 我
Don't put me in the middle of it because I'm -- I'm --
我受够了被扯进这种事里
I'm done being stuck in the middle of things.
是阿米莉亚吗 还是
Is that Amelia, or --
我保证我把你的消息传达给她了 亨特医生
Look, I promise I gave her your message, Dr. Hunt.
我保证 这个 这是我妈
I-I promise. It's just, this is my mom.
好吧
Okay.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道这副表情
Look, I know that look.
每次我惹毛米兰达都是这副表情
I get that look whenever I piss off Miranda.
她也不看我的短♥信♥ 而且我们还住在一起
She ignores my messages, too, and we live in the same house.
我觉得我这个要更严重
I think this is a little worse than that.
我给塔克买♥♥了把小折刀
I, uh, I bought Tuck a pocket knife.
他喜欢野营 想削木头
He liked camping, wanted to whittle.
那把刀特别好看
And the thing was beautiful.
木质手柄 钢质刀片
It was wooden handle, steel blade.
真的很精美
It was really nice,
但她不这么认为
but she didn't see it that way.
我把它看作是求生工具
What I saw as a survival tool
她认为那是个不妥的危险武器
she saw as an inappropriately dangerous weapon.
她原谅你了
Huh. And she forgave you?
对 最终原谅了 但是
Yeah, eventually, but, uh, you know,
还是会时不时说起来这事
still comes up from time to time,
但是会逐渐淡去
but, you know, it faded.
我以为这事会淡去
Well, I thought this was gonna fade,
但还没有
but hasn't yet.
我是说 你需要道歉
I mean, it took some apologizing.
很多次道歉
A lot of apologizing. Yeah.
我告诉她我绝不会故意地
I just I told her I would never intentionally
去伤害他
do anything to hurt him.
或她
Or her.
她知道这点因为她了解我 但是
she knows that because she knows me, but, um...
有些时候
sometimes you...
你需要把它说出来
you just have to say it.
我告诉她我爱她 结果把她吓跑了
So, I freak her out by telling her I love her,
她当着我的面骗了我
and she lies to my face.
谁会这么做
Who does that?
她没说她爱你
She didn't say it back?
差远了
Not even close.
我说了
Ugh. I did that.
对阿历克斯说的
To Alex.
她会说爱我的 对吗
She'll say it back. Right?
我的意思是 你也说了
I mean, you said it back.
对
Yeah!
几
A-A few...
年后说的
years later.
几年
A few years?
我没法这样过几年
I can't live like this for a few years.
你真的没什么选择
Well... You don't really have a choice.
当你和主治医生拍拖时 他们控制一切
When you date an attending, they have all the power.
在家你是实习生 在医院也是实习生
You're an intern at home. You're an intern at work.
-没有办法解决 -没人问你
- There's no way around it. - No one asked you.
而且她是住院医生
And she's a resident.
德卢卡 借一步说话
DeLuca... a word?
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
但他说的没错
He has a point, though.
皮尔斯的确掌控一切
Pierce definitely has all the power.
我得和凯丽谈谈
I have to talk to Callie.
你在躲着我
You're avoiding me.
什么 我没有
What? No, I haven't.
我给你打电♥话♥ 你没接
I've called. You haven't answered.
-只是今天很忙而已 -是啊
- Just been a really busy day. - Sure.
在马拉松手术被取消的情况下
In a marathon surgery that got canceled.
到底怎么了
What's really going on here?
好吧 我很忙
Okay, look, I'm very busy.
我有很多很多事要做
I have many, many things on my plate.
我只是 我没时间
I-I just -- I don't have time
和耐心玩幼稚的猜谜游戏
or patience to play childish guessing games.
你想不想和我在一起
Do you want to be with me or not?
这就是给我的答案
There's my answer.
不 不是这样
Look, it's -- it's not like --
是你想公开我们恋情的
You know, you're the one who wanted this out in the open,
现在我们这么做了 这才多久
and now that we've done that for, what, like five minutes,
你就受不了了
you can't handle it?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
梅 那个柜子已经清理过了
Mer, that closet's cleaned already.
我们要用最上面一层
Well, we're gonna use the top shelf
放沙滩巾 毛巾和抹布
for beach towels, towels, and rags.
中间层放床单
The middle shelf will be for sheets,
底层放孩子的东西
and the bottom shelf will be for the children
方便他们来拿
in case they need to reach it.
好 没问题
Okay. Sure.
我数了19瓶迷你洗发露和11瓶护发素
I counted 19 mini-shampoos and 11 conditioners.
-扔了还是 -给我吧
- Trash or -- -I'll take 'em.
干吗
What?
把它们倒进一个大瓶里一样还是洗发露
Works the same as shampoo in a big bottle.
梅 怎么了
Mer, what is it?
这是他的破毛毯
It's his stupid, stupid blanket.
我们做完清理了
We're done cleaning.
-告诉我什么情况 -她快不行了
- Run me through what happened. - She coded.
严重肺栓塞
It was a massive pulmonary embolism.
他们正在做导管取栓术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表