我告诉你了 我需要你留下来
Telling you that I needed you to stay.
我得走
I needed to go!
你走了
And you went!
你做了你该做的事 走了两次
You did what you needed to do -- twice, actually.
这场婚姻就是用最后通牒束缚的
This marriage is full of ultimatums.
都是你给的最后通牒
They're all yours.
我们
Look, we...
我们经历了很多
We've been through a lot.
你变了
And you've changed.
没有
No.
我已经 我已经成熟了
I've -- I've grown.
而且
And --
我们没有经历什么
We haven't been through a lot.
杰克森 我们现在才是在经历一切
Jackson, we're going through a lot right now.
我们正在经历困难
We're going through a hard part.
这就是誓言中”顺境或逆境”中的逆境
This is -- this is the worse of "For better or worse."
这是沼泽
This is the mud,
我们要支撑对方走过
and we just have to pull each other through it.
我们要努力 我们要坚持
We just -- we have to push, and we have to fight.
我不确定我们的婚姻值得坚持
I'm not sure we are worth fighting for.
什么
What?
不 请不要
No, please don't --
天啊
Ow! God!
婕德怎样啊
So, where are we with Jade?
我把肿瘤切除了
I got the whole tumor.
她左边颈动脉出血
She had a... bad left carotid bleed.
我带她去做血管照影 加了支架
I took her to angio, put in a stent.
但她很可能会有缺陷
But she's likely to have deficits --
也许是中风 瘫痪
Possibly a stroke, paralysis...
她还没醒
She's still out.
说话和语言问题 失去视力
...speech and language issues, vision loss.
血压良好 但我们不能确定
Pressure's good, but we won't know.
还有可能就一直昏迷
Or she could just be in a coma.
你们太了不起了
You people are extraordinary.
我今天在这
I mean, I came in here today and did
做了一切错事
all kinds of things wrong,
就算如此
but in spite of that,
你们还是做得很棒
you all still did amazing
完美完成工作
and perfect work.
你们找到方法完成了
And you found a way to do something
不可能完成的任务
that was, in fact, impossible.
所以如果结果很糟
So if there is a bad outcome,
也是我的错
it's my bad outcome.
明天
Tomorrow...
我会变得更好
I will be better.
嘿 括斯 我们走吧
Hey, Cross. Let's go.
你去准备五号♥手术室给格蕾做胆囊切除手术
You're prepping O.R. five for grey's lab chole.
-抱歉 什么 -我今天跟威尔逊医生
- I’m sorry. What? - Dr. Wilson has me today.
是主任安排的
It's for the chief.
来吧 括斯 走啦
Now, Cross. Come.
不 留在那
No, stay.
你插队了 你偷了护士
You've cut lines, y-y-you've stolen nurses,
你连手术安排都改了
You've even rearranged the O.R. Board.
你不能偷了他 他是我的 我的
You are not stealing him. He is mine -- mine.
走开
Back off.
如果主任让他去帮格蕾 你得让他走
Uh, if the chief needs him for Grey, you got to let him go.
谢谢你 克莱夫医生
Thank you, Dr. Karev.
括斯 来吧
Cross. Come. -
我会回来的
I'll come back. -
阿历克斯 她撒谎
Alex, she's lying.
她一天都在胡扯
She's been pulling this crap all day,
说是”主任安排的”
saying it's "For the chief."
-她满嘴跑火车 -停
- She's so full of it. - Stop.
-停什么 -停止抱怨
- Stop what? - Stop whining.
她惹了你
Look, she worked you.
她通过钻空子得到想要的
She got what she wanted by beating the system.
这很聪明
It's a genius move.
如果我想到这个办法 我也会这么做
If I had come up with it, I would've.
看 你只是生气自己想不到
Look, you're just mad that you didn't.
接受事实或找到更好的方法
Deal with it or come up with something better.
你来做什么
What are you doing?
我跟格里格确认了 你没事了
I checked with Griggs. You're clear.
他要下班了 所以他叫我放你出去
I mean, he was leaving, so he asked me to let you out.
所以我没病
So I'm not sick.
很可能只是接触性皮肤炎
Most likely contact dermatitis.
12小时前就告诉他了
Told him that 12 hours ago.
那 我 我很抱歉
Um, and, uh, look -- I'm -- I'm sorry if,
你知道的 我伤害了你
You know, I hurt you.
我们得坦诚相待
We have to be honest with each other.
你很坦诚 我很欣赏
You were just being honest. I appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说你错了
I mean, you're wrong.
-艾普娜 -我们的婚姻值得努力
- April. - But we are - something worth fighting for,
我也想努力
and I want to fight.
我想为我们两个人努力
So I'll fight for the both of us.
我们全面袭击
I will launch a full-scale assault.
我会偷袭 攻击 烧毁
I will ambush and slash and burn
战斗到最后一刻
and fight until I am bloody for us.
直到死去 因为我发过誓
I will fight to the death because I vowed to.
没有任何事改变了这个
And nothing that's happened since then has changed that.
你看 就是这样
You see? This is it.
你只想自己想要什么
You just want what you want.
你根本不管我怎么想
You don't care what I think.
我太爱你了 我不能让我的错误毁了我们的婚姻
I love you too much to let my mistake end our marriage.
我不会失信与你 我会努力
I won't break my promise to you, so I'm gonna fight.
我会赢
And I'm gonna win.
亚利桑那
Oh, Arizona!
嘿
Hey.
这 索菲亚落下了这个
Here. Sofia forgot this.
我们 我们读到了12页
We're on, uh -- we made it to page 12.
她累到不行了
She is exhausted,
所以说不定她早早就睡了
So you can probably get away with an early bedtime.
谢谢
Thanks.
有约会啊
Hey, um, big date?
你听说了啊
Oh. You heard?
是啊 大家都知道
Yeah, I mean, everyone heard.
其实你可以告诉我 凯丽
You know, you can tell me, Callie.
你可以跟我说任何事
You can always tell me.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
她很有意思 很聪明
She's funny and sharp
我们不仅会觉得同一件事很有意思
and, um, we don't just find the same things funny --
还会异口同声说一句话
We say the same thing at the same time.
就很想是
It's really almost like --
好了 可以不要这么激动
Okay, no, yeah, you can dial back the enthusiasm.
没有
No, really.
就像是我们用同一个大脑
It's like -- it's like we share the same brain.
我是说这个地方说这些不好
I mean, read the room. That's all.
我只是想说 你会喜欢她
Well, all I'm saying is... you'd like her.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你为什么不和我说话
Why won't you talk to me?
什么啊
What --
你连看都不看我 告诉我 好吗
You won't even look at me, so help me out, okay?
你是沮丧 生气 疑惑还是
I mean, are you -- are you upset, angry, confused, or --
就是那个 我很疑惑
That one. I'm confused.
如果
If I --
如果我一定得选一个
If I had to pick one.
那我们就好好聊聊 才能
Well, then let's talk about it so we can --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表