我总是无时无刻的看着我妹妹的孩子
I watch my sister's kids all the time.
然后上周的时候 我就离开了一小会
And last week, ?I turned away for one second,
我的侄子就把一整袋面粉都撒在了
and my nephew had dumped an entire bag of flour
厨房♥地板上
on the kitchen floor.
他才3岁
He's 3.
然后我就想
And I thought,
"万一那是一壶滚热的开水呢"
"What if that had been a pot of boiling water?"
我不习惯这样
I'm not used to this --
像这样担惊受怕
being scared like this, worrying like this.
他们甚至不是我的孩子
They're not even my kids.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
他们是家庭
They're family.
家庭让你变糟
Family messes you up.
这还真是个新观点
That part's new for me.
有空吗
Got a minute?
本 你过来做什么
Ben. What are you --
我正好顺路过来
I just came by to, uh --
你知道吗 我刚刚和
You know, I-I had a nice conversation
-唐·海勒聊得很开心 -真的吗
- with Don Heller just now. - ?You did?
真的 我觉得我能
Yeah. I thought I could
时不时客串下麻醉师
pick up some cases as an anesthesiologist,
他说我能过去帮他他也很开心
and he said he'd be happy to have me --
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我说"太棒了 什么时候开始"
I said, "Great. When can I start?"
本 不
Ben, no.
我不能在家再多呆5个月了 米兰达
I can't sit around that house for five more months, Miranda.
你被停职了
You're suspended.
让你呆着反省才是目的所在
Sitting around is the damn point.
我是在外科医生培训计划中被停职的
I am suspended from ?the surgical residency program.
我又不会参加手术
I won't be operating.
而且我在手术室里能更与时俱进
And I can stay current in the O.R.
我能自己赚钱养活自己
I can earn a living.
没有人会饿肚子的
Nobody's gonna go hungry.
听着 你觉得当其他人看到你在手术室里
Look, what's it gonna look like if the staff sees you
像什么都没发生一样会是怎样尴尬的景象
sitting in surgery like nothing happened?
这会看起来像我在工作
It's gonna look like I'm working.
-这会让我看起来像 -你 你
- It'll make me look like I'm -- ?- You? You?
你看 一切总是因为你的工作
See, it's always about your job,
总是在意事情让你看起来体面与否
what's gonna make you look good or bad.
我该怎么做呢
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我不知道 但你不能这么做
I don't know, ?but you're not doing this.
你只负责手术室 管不了麻醉科
You run Surgery, not Anesthesia.
在那里你可不是主任
You're not chief there.
那不是你的部门 你说了不算
It's not your department. It's not your call.
本 你可以这么做
Ben. You can do this.
-我知道我可以 -但如果你这么做了
- Oh, I know I can. ?- But if you do,
你最好先找好晚上睡觉的地方
you better figure out where you're gonna sleep.
你这边怎么样
How you doing?
4号♥微型骨膜剥离器
Micro Penfield 4. Just a few more --
室性心动过速 心率233
He's in V-tach, rate of 233.
-准备电击板 -不 先别电击
- Paddles! - No, no paddles.
他的脊柱状态非常不稳定而且暴露在外
His spine is completely unstable and exposed right now.
-我们必须这么做 -如果你现在电击他
- We have to. - ?If you shock him,
他只要动一下就会造成瘫痪
he will move and he will be paralyzed.
我之前的努力就全部付之一炬了
You'll undo all my work.
我们来试试用药物来降低心率
We'll try ?and take him down with meds.
注射胺碘酮 125毫克
Push Amiodarone, 125 milligrams.
-等我一下 -输液泵升压药剂量加到最大
- Just give me a minute. - Add vaso on top of his pressors.
-心室纤维性颤动 -谢博德 我们必须电击他
- V-fib. - Shepherd, we have to shock him.
充电到50焦
Charge to 50.
不 如果现在他移♥动♥了 他就走不了路了
No! If he moves, he won't walk.
-如果他死了 他也走不了路了 -离手
- If he dies, ?he won't walk, either. - Clear.
阿米莉娅 离手
Amelia, clear!
就给我 该死
Just give me -- Damn it!
离手
Clear.
希拉还好吗
Is Sheila okay?
詹姆斯 希拉说的很清楚了 她希望你离开
James, Sheila was very clear. She wants you to leave.
我爱她 我不是故意要骗她的
I love her. I wasn't trying to lie.
要我叫保安过来吗
Should I call security?
我们每天都在网上聊天
We talked online every day.
我们互相理解对方
We understand each other in a way that --
我从来没有因为真正的自己被如此看待
I've never been seen like that or loved like that --
和被爱过
for who I am.
并不完全是你真正的自己
Well, not exactly who you are.
是的 我真正的自己 不仅仅是我的外表
Yes. Who I am, ?not just what I look like.
所以当她想看我的照片的时候
So, when she asked to see my picture,
我看着镜子里的自己
I-I looked at myself in the mirror and...
我胆怯了
I got scared.
我知道会出现这种情况 我并不傻
I knew this could happen. I'm not stupid.
但是在她快要死去的情况下 我要冒这个险
But then, when she was dying, I had to risk it.
她并不会死
Well, she wasn't dying.
我的意思是 她得了肿瘤
Her tumor, I mean.
那是个良性肿瘤
It was a benign tumor.
这个肿瘤会导致她死亡的可能性非常非常低
The chances of it killing her were very, very low.
什么
Excuse me?
是的
Yeah.
你跟我说你快要死了
You told me you were dying!
-滚出去 -你说你得了恶性肿瘤
- Get out. ?- You said you had a malignant tumor.
你说你身高1米9
You said you were 6'2".
你怎么能在我面前跟我撒谎
How could you lie straight to my face?
那根本就不是你的脸 你这个骗子
It wasn't even your face, you liar.
-你说你快要死了 -你说你有头发
- You said you were dying! - You said you had hair!
我真不敢相信我居然爱上了你这样肤浅的人
Yeah, I can't believe I'd fall for someone as superficial as you!
你没资格说我肤浅
A person does not get to call me superficial...
你来叫保安还是我来叫
Uh, are you calling security or am I?
我来 希拉的术后观察也让我来吧
I will, and I will handle Sheila's post-op.
这里没你的事了
You're done here.
对不起 什么
Pardon me?
爱德华兹 去吧 试一下 去约会吧
Edwards, go. Bite the bullet. Go on the date.
这肯定比像我这样孤独和疯狂
It's better than being lonely and crazy like me
或者在住院医生休息室里电♥话♥性♥爱♥要强
or having sex with your phone in the residents' lounge.
你能不要
Can you not --
去吧 还有别给我发短♥信♥了
Go. ?And don't text me from it.
你欠我一年的宝贵时光
You owe me a year of my life back!
上帝啊 我居然和你说我爱你
God, I told you I loved you.
别对我大吼大叫了 你就是爱我
Stop yelling at me. So, you do love me.
不 不 我爱的是一个陌生人
No, no. I loved a stranger!
保安
Security.
什么事 托瑞斯
What is it, Torres?
没 有个会议现在要开始了
No, uh -- We had a meeting scheduled for now,
但你现在在忙
but you're busy.
-关于什么的会议 -倒是不急
- What's it about? - Um, it can wait.
反正也不会让我少忙多少 托瑞斯
Not gonna get any less busy, Torres.
-直接告诉我 -我宁愿
- Just tell me. - ?I'd rather --
我宁愿等等
I'd rather wait.
到底什么事
What is it?
我要和潘妮·布雷克一起搬去纽约了
I'm moving to New York with Penny Blake.
我要离开格蕾斯隆纪念医院了
I'm leaving Grey-Sloan.
-不好意思 我等会和你说 -没事
- Uh, excuse us, please. - Mm-hmm. Sure.
什么时候走
When?
潘妮几个月后就要开始在那边工作了
Well, Penny starts work in a couple of months,
所以首先我得把一些事情处理妥当
so first I need to get some things squared away.
比如找个新工作
Like a job?
我已经拿到纽约大学的邀约了
Uh, I already have an offer from NYU,
哥伦比亚大学也联♥系♥我了
and Columbia's been calling,
还有一些其他的地方
so there's been a couple of other --
他们给你骨科主任的职位吗
They offered you Chief of Ortho?
不 那我就得和她分开几小时的车程了
No. ?Um, it'll be fewer hours.
潘妮工作也很忙 所以
And Penny's working a lot, so...
而且我希望能带索菲亚一起去
And I'm hoping to have Sofia there.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表