Nope, absolutely not.
别这样 儿子 我可以帮你的
Oh, come on, honey, let me help.
可惜你不会帮到我的 妈妈
You won't help, though, Mom.
你只会帮倒忙
You'll only make things worse.
我现在就跟你把这件事说清楚
Now, I cannot be any clearer with you about this.
不行
No.
我不希望你跟艾普丽尔对话
I don't want you talking to April.
我不希望你对她颐指气使
I don't want you bullying her around.
我希望你完全不要插手 好吗
I don't want you anywhere near it, actually, okay?
这是我的事情 我的问题 不是你的
It's my problem, my business, not yours.
明白了吗
Understood?
我把佐拉和贝利送到学校了
Zola and Bailey are dropped off.
爱丽丝还在睡吗
Is Ellis still down?
睡得正香呢
Sound asleep.
现在我们要打扫这里了吗
And we are cleaning in here now.
我们已经把厨房♥打扫完了
We are done in the kitchen,
所以要打扫下一个地方了
so we have moved on.
好吧
Okay.
把杀菌剂递给我一下
Well, pass the disinfectant.
德卢卡今天早上匆匆忙忙地走了
DeLuca got out of here in a hurry this morning.
是的 他要参加一台
Yeah, he's scrubbing in
食管下段贲门层肌切开术
on a Heller myotomy.
他负责切开食管
He's doing the esophageal dissection.
木料抛光剂在哪儿
Where's the wood polish?
这儿呢
Here you go.
我跟他说了要告诉我进展如何
I told him to let me know how it goes,
我正在等他的短♥信♥
so I'm just waiting for a text.
欧文一直在给我发短♥信♥
Owen won't stop texting.
打电♥话♥
And calling.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I have no idea.
是啊 换了我 我也不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do either.
你比我们都了解欧文
You know Owen probably better than any of us.
你可以给阿米莉亚点建议吗
Do you have any advice for Amelia?
这块污渍在这里多久了
How long has that stain been there?
你一直都很忙啊
You're keeping busy.
我是在逃避
I am hiding.
显然是因为 凯瑟琳·艾弗里来了
Catherine Avery is here, apparently,
我可没心情跟她见面
and I am not in the mood for...
在急诊室 她很容易就能抓到我
In the E.R., I'm a sitting duck,
但是在手术室...
but in an O.R...
得了吧 她没那么糟糕吧
Come on, she can't be that bad.
不 糟糕都不足以形容她
No, she's worse than bad.
她是很吓人的
She can be terrifying.
像飓风一样
Like a...hurricane.
她来的时候 你就想躲得远远的
When she hits, you do not want to be in her wake.
可是你不能永远躲着她啊
Well, you can't avoid her forever,
尤其是飓风要成为奶奶了
not when she's about to become Hurricane Granny.
也许躲不了一世
Maybe not, but...
但我可以躲一时
I can avoid her for now.
准备好了吗 我的第一台手术跟你一起做
You ready? My first surgery's with you.
她的右髋部出现股骨颈骨折
She has a femoral neck fracture on the right hip.
在平片上没看到这个骨折
It didn't show up on the plain films.
有一次我见到了一只小狗
I met a puppy once
一半德国牧羊犬血统
that was half German Shepherd,
一半茶杯吉娃娃血统
half Teacup Chihuahua.
然后我就在想一件事
And all I could think was...
你到底是怎么来的
how did you happen?
我有一次在十字路口目睹了
I once watched this monster truck
一辆巨轮卡车撞上了一辆两座位敞篷车
crush this two-seater convertible at an intersection,
卡车仅仅多了一道划痕
and the truck barely had a scratch on it,
敞篷车则完全被毁了
but the convertible was totaled.
从逻辑学上讲 如果吉娃娃是爸爸的话
I mean, logistically, if the Chihuahua is the dad,
他能扑倒德国牧羊犬妈妈吗
does he just hop up - on the German Shepherd mom?
艾希礼只是想找点乐子而已
Ashley was just out for a joy ride...
都准备好享受了 结果来了个
with her top down, and them bam --
飞来横祸
head-on collision.
还是说 德国牧羊犬是爸爸
Or is the German Shepherd the dad
小吉娃娃要爬梯子
and they give a ladder to the little Chihuahua mom
这样他就能够得着了
so that he can reach her?
-快停下 快停下 -不
- Stop, stop, stop! - No.
我们只是在探讨科学上的问题
These are scientific questions.
不 不是说你们 是扫描机
No, not you -- the scanner.
看看她的右腿
Look at her right leg.
没有血色 摸起来冰冷
It's pale and cold.
找不到末梢脉搏
No distal pulse.
我们需要一张轮床
We need a gurney in here!
-订一间手术室 -这就去办
- Book an O.R. - Right away.
发生 发生什么事了
W-What -- What's happening?
艾希礼 我让扫描机停下来
Ashley, I stopped the scan
是因为我看到了一些问题
because I saw something concerning.
你右腿的血液流通受阻
The blood flow to your right leg is compromised,
情况不妙
and that's not good, so...
坚持一下 艾希礼
just hang in there, Ashley.
好了 快点 快点
All right, come on, come on.
我数到三 一 二 三
On the count of three. 1, 2, 3!
走吧
Let's move.
看起来这条腿开始恢复血色了
Looks like the leg is pinking up.
发现得真及时
Oh, caught it just in time.
你知道吗 虽然尺寸大听上去挺好的
You know, gosh, it sounds fun,
但碰上德国牧羊犬级别的庞然大物
but you do not want to run into
就不是什么好事了
a German Shepherd in the wild.
-我在大学的时候就遇到过 -冲洗一下
- Happened to me in college. - Uh, irrigation?
我觉得谈论这个话题好像不太合适
I don't think this conversation is entirely appropriate.
确实不合适
No, it's not.
给我克氏针 你继续说
K-wire, continue.
是这样的 我去了个派对 遇到了个男生
Yeah, I was at a party, met a guy,
把他领回了我家 等他把裤子脱了的时候
took him home, - and when his pants came off...
我的下巴都要掉到地上了 他的那话儿也是
my jaw hit the floor and so did...it.
这样可不行
Oh, that is...not okay.
我当时也是这么说的
That is what I said.
我说 "你还是快点走吧
I said, "Get out of here,
把你的那话儿也带走"
and you take that thing with you."
再大能有多大呢
How big could it have been?
行了 能别说这个了吗
Okay, can we not?
好吧
Yeah.
-不可能 这也太夸张了 -是真的
- Nope, nope. That's -- - Yeah, yeah.
-托瑞斯医生 -什么事
- Dr. Torres? - Yeah.
不是紧急的事 急诊室打电♥话♥过来
It's not urgent, but they're calling from the E.R.
-你女儿头部受伤来就医了 -什么
- Your daughter's down there with a head lac. - What?!
-我可以处理 你去吧 -好的
- I can take over. You go. - Yeah.
我怀杰克森的时候
When I was pregnant with Jackson,
3小时的手术感觉像12小时那么长
a 3-hour surgery felt like 12.
凯瑟琳 你好
Hi, Catherine.
我现在没什么时间
I actually don't really have much time
马上还有一台手术
'cause I have another surgery really soon --
亲爱的 坐下吧
Oh, baby, please, sit back down.
坐吧 我知道你很累 没关系的
Come on. I know you're tired. It's okay.
坐吧
Come on.
有的时候 我的脚会在晚上肿得很厉害
Some nights, my feet were so swollen,
连运动鞋都脱不下来
I was physically unable to even take my sneakers off.
有几次 我只能穿着鞋睡觉
A few times, I slept in the damn things.
我猜 你应该已经跟杰克森谈过了
I...I guess you talked to Jackson.
我们不说他的事
Oh, let's not talk about him.
我想知道你的情况
I want to know about you.
现在怀孕几周了
How many weeks is it now?
没关系的
It's okay.
你要是不想说的话 我们可以不谈的
We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我理解 我走了
I-I understand. I'll go.
13周
13.
马上就13周了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表