说不定他所向披靡呢
Maybe he's invincible.
对
Yeah.
-主任 -天哪
- Sir. - Oh.
干什么
What?
医生们
Doctors.
弥漫性肌肉损失
Diffuse loss of muscle tone.
我无法给他供养
I can't get him to oxygenate.
他需要体外膜式氧合器
He needs to go on ECMO.
你认为这个小家伙能受得了那个
You think this little guy can handle that?
不可能
No.
我也认为不可能 但这是他唯一的机会了
Neither do I, but it's the only chance he has.
血氧饱和度80
Sats are in the 80s.
我统一 赶紧
I'm with you. Do it.
我们需要家属签同意书 他父母去哪了
We need parental consent. Where are the parents?
妈妈在手术1室 爸爸在手术2室
Mom's in O.R. 1, dad's in O.R. 2.
只管做吧 快点
Just go ahead and do it.
两侧子♥宫♥动脉已钳闭
The uterine arteries are clamped,
但仍有出血
but there's still blood everywhere.
[弥漫性血管内凝血]
她已经不能正常凝血 处于DIC了
She's not clotting. She's in D.I.C.
申请多8个单位红细胞和新鲜冰冻血浆
Order eight more units of blood and FFP.
她现在怎么样了
Well, how's she doing?
很好 贝利 沃伦去哪了
Oh, good. Bailey, where's Warren?
我想跟他聊聊 发生了什么
I want to talk to him. What the hell happened?
我也想知道个究竟
Well, that's what I want to know.
格蕾在急诊室把这个病人交给你了
Grey handed this patient off to you in the E.R.
是的 抽吸
Yeah. Suction.
然后德卢卡说途中发生了点小插曲
And then DeLuca said they got stuck,
他们不得不
and then they had to --
那这件事发生时你在哪
Well, where were you when all this happened?
再挂两包血到输血输液加温器
Hang another two units of blood on the Level 1.
抽吸器有问题 赶紧弄好它
The suction's not working. Fix it.
罗宾斯
Robbins.
我让沃伦带她去做CT了
Um, I had -- I had Warren take her to CT.
你为什么不带她去
Well, why didn't you take her?
你那会在干嘛
W-What were you doing?
我也不知道 贝利 她状况很稳定
I-I don't -- I don't even know, Bailey. She was stable.
住院医可以带病情稳定的病人做CT
A resident can take a stable patient to CT.
但在她胎儿明显有危险的情况不能啊
Well, not when her fetus is in distress.
你觉得一个住院医可以
You think a resident should --
贝利 我把她们留给沃伦时
Bailey, they were both stable
她们情况都很稳定
when I left them with Warren!
格雷琴 有个好消息
Gretchen, good news.
你宝宝情况不错 心跳很有力
Your baby is great. The heartbeat is strong.
结果显示没有任何问题
There's no signs of any problems.
坚持住喔 卡斯摩
Hang in there, Cosmo.
卡斯摩
Cosmo?
是的 这不是他的真名
Yeah, that won't be his real name,
只是在他出生前 我们都这么叫他
but it's what we're calling him till he gets here.
奥马尔搞了个非常无聊的合伙人晚宴
Omar had this really boring partner dinner
我勉为其难答应去了
that I agreed to go to because --
因为夜不归宿才像个成年人嘛
hello -- night out like a grown-up,
然后三杯大都会下肚后
and three cosmopolitans later...
就怀上啦
baby on board.
哇喔
Yikes.
格雷琴 你丈夫正被送去手术室
Gretchen, your husband's on his way up to surgery right now,
但我给你带了个访客
but, uh, I have a visitor for you.
来这边 小花生
Come here, peanut.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-是的 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Are you?
斯宾塞的一颗牙齿掉出来 其中一颗
Spencer's tooth came out -- one of them.
他想你看看
He wants you to see it.
是他自己拔的 还是你干的
Did he pull it out, or did you?
我帮了他一下
I helped.
我们带你去做CT 然后上去产房♥
All right, we'll get you to CT first and then up to O.B.
孩子们可以在那边等你
Uh, the kids can meet you there.
德卢卡 能麻烦你找个东西把它放进去吗
Oh, DeLuca, do you mind finding something to put that in?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
没事的 很快就好了
Okay, just a few more minutes.
你们就在那待着
Hang in there.
贾思敏 你要负责好一切
And, Jasmine, you're in charge.
不要用手碰你弟弟的嘴
Okay, just keep your hands out of your brother's mouth.
好的
Okay.
带她去做CT 一有结果
So take her up to CT and then let me know
就通知我
when the scans are up.
好的
Okay.
我离开她时 她还好好的
She was fine when I left her.
缝合线
Oh-chromic.
而且 是沃伦
Besides, it's Warren.
止血钳
Clamp.
你说是沃伦什么意思
What do you mean, "It's Warren?"
如果我要找一个住院医和我做剖宫产
I mean if there was any resident I'd want
我会选沃伦
to do an emergency C-section, it would be Warren.
他很厉害
He's good.
他以前确实做过
He has done them before.
如果他说必须得这么做 我相信他
If he said he had to, I believe him.
他必须这么做 他救了她一命
He had to. He saved her life.
好了 安静
All right, be quiet!
盥洗
Basin.
抽吸
Suction.
这里
Here.
罗宾斯
Robbins.
低血氧饱和信♥号♥♥
德卢卡 开始心肺复苏
Okay, DeLuca, start CPR.
低血氧饱和信♥号♥♥
你现在还不能停
You can stop now.
够了 德卢卡
Stop, DeLuca.
低血氧饱和信♥号♥♥
拜托
Come on.
-别这样 -我说了 住手
- Come on. - I said stop.
死亡时间 17:02
Time of death -- 17:02.
爸爸救活了
The dad made it.
妈妈没能成功
The mom didn't.
每当出事的是小孩简直糟透了
I hate it when it's babies.
同感
Me too.
韦伯医生 我想跟你谈谈本杰明·沃伦
Um, Dr. Webber, I wanted to talk to you about Benjamin Warren.
我猜到你会来
Yeah, I thought you might.
作为住院医项目的主管
Yeah, well, as head of the residency program,
我觉得由你来给予处罚措施
I thought disciplinary action would be more appropriate
更合适
coming from you.
-谢谢 -我明白
- Thank you. - I see.
当然 也不能处罚过重
Yeah, I mean, nothing too harsh, of course,
但也要有足够警醒作用
but, uh, substantial enough.
你想怎么样都行
Whatever you think.
-任由我处置 -是的
- Whatever I think. - Yes, sir.
不行
No.
什么
Excuse me?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
我不能从你手中接过这个权力
I can't take this out of your hands.
-先生 -一名外科住院医生
- Oh, sir -- - A surgical resident could be responsible
将对今天两位病人的死负责
for the death of two patients today.
我不再是主任了 这超出了我的管辖范围
I'm not your chief anymore. This is above my jurisdiction.
-拜托 -尤其是我们要对付一个
- Oh, come on. - Especially - if we're dealing with
不听话的医生
a resident who's out of control.
别 本不是威胁
Don't -- Ben isn't a danger.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是他犯了错误 还是因为他自大
Was this a mistake, or was it hubris?
他是否做好了本职工作 还是越权了
Did he do his job, or did he overstep?
贝利 我知道做他的妻子兼上司很难
Bailey, I know it's hard being his wife and his boss,
但你现在是主任
but you're the chief now.
这是你的决定
This is your call.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表