是你的职责
It's your job.
尽好职
Do your job.
玛兰达·贝利
外科主任
就是想来看看你怎么样了
Hey, just wanted to, uh, see how you're holding up.
我没有
I'm not.
她当时快死了
Look, she was dying,
我告诉你 我做得对
and I'm telling you, I did the right thing.
不不不
Mnh-mnh. No, no, no, no.
你不该跟我说这些
You probably should not be telling me any of this, right?
对 当然了
Right. Of course.
好
Okay, um...
你怎么样
How are you doing?
好吧 十分钟
All right. 10 minutes.
什么
What?
给你十分钟
You got 10 minutes.
这十分钟里你跟我说的话 我就当没听见
Anything you tell me in those 10 minutes you never told me.
给你十分钟 然后我就走
You got 10 minutes, and I'm out.
就当我从没来过这儿
I was never here.
说吧
Go.
我也不想那么做
Look, I-I didn't want to do it.
可我别无选择 她快不行了
I was out of options. She was crashing.
她低血压了
She got hypotensive.
我只能那样救她
It was the only way I could help her.
我们摸不到婴儿的心跳
We lost the baby's heartbeat.
好疼
It hurts.
我知道 我知道 我们马上就到了
Yeah, I know, I know. We are so close.
快去找罗宾斯或者妇产科的医生
Go, get Robbins or anybody from O.B.
我带她上去
I'll take her up.
-就你自己吗 -快去
- By yourself? - Go!
-好 -好 格雷琴
- Okay. - Okay, Gretchen.
电梯一到
As soon as the elevator gets here,
我们就带你上去 不会有事的
we are gonna take you up and take care of you, all right?
她快不行了
S-she was crashing.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no!
快跑 快点
Go! Go faster! Now! Go!
-出什么事了 -锁住了
- What's happening? - Th-they're locked.
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
全都锁上了
They're all locked.
快呼叫医生
Start paging people right now.
罗宾斯 克莱夫 亨特 谁都行
Robbins, Karev, Hunt -- anybody.
告诉他们我们被困住了
Just tell them we're trapped down here.
还需要稍微等一小会儿 好吗
It's just gonna be just a minute longer, okay?
坚持住 我会照顾你的
Now, hang on. I am taking care of you.
-沃伦医生 -什么
- D-Dr. Warren... - Yeah?
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
我就在这儿 格雷琴
I'm right here, Gretchen, all right?
我哪都不去 我保证
I'm not going anywhere, I promise.
我们还需要稍微等一小会儿
We're gonna have to wait it out a little longer.
我知道 但
I know, but...
我的孩子会死吗
is my baby gonna die?
我告诉她不会
I told her no.
不发烧
No fevers.
缠绷带处也没问题
Bandages look good.
你们是明星
You guys are superstars.
伙计们 跟贝利医生打个招呼
Uh, hey, guys, say hi to Dr. Bailey.
我想看看你们安顿下来没有
I just, uh, wanted to see if you settled in.
你们今晚在这儿过夜
You guys are staying here tonight,
就像睡衣派对一样
like a little slumber party.
明早 你们可以在自助餐厅
Uh, in the morning, you can pick out
自选早餐
your own breakfast in the cafeteria.
爸爸妈妈在哪儿
Where are Mom and Dad?
他们在楼上
Th-they're upstairs.
贝利医生 我能跟你谈谈吗
Dr. Bailey, can I talk to you?
好
Sure.
现在我负责
I'm in charge now.
你跟我说实话吧
You can tell me the truth.
贾思敏
Jasmine...
你♥爸♥爸的手术进行了很久
well, your dad had a long surgery,
他会睡上一阵子
so he's gonna be asleep for a while
帮助恢复
so he can heal.
那我妈妈呢
What about my mom?
她死了吗
Did she die?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也猜到了
I thought so.
特雷弗的牙丢了
Trevor lost his tooth.
我听说了
Yeah, I-I heard.
它在我这儿
Um, I have it here.
你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
牙仙会来的
The tooth fairy's supposed to come.
给你
Just -- here.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲尔兹医生 病历
Dr. Fields, medical records.
菲尔兹医生 病历
Dr. Fields, medical records.
我拿到了保险赔偿的损伤报告
I have the damage report for insurance.
没有损伤
There was no damage.
报告中是这么说的
Which is what the report says.
需要你签名
Need your signature.
警方想知道是谁下令误拉警报的
The PD's gonna want to know who ordered the false alarm.
检查一遍 看你的名字拼对没
Check to make sure your name is spelled correctly.
需要签名的每个地方都有记号♥
There's X's next to every place we need a signature.
主任
Chief?
倒回去
Run that back.
玛兰达
Miranda.
过来
Come here.
好了
Okay.
我花了一整天时间 试图找到
So, I've spent the day, uh, trying to uncover
你那么做的原因
why you did what you did.
我想证明你处于一个两难的
I wanted to prove that you were put in a position that --
不对 我想知道 你做了正确的决定
No, I wanted to know - that you made the right call.
是的 没有其他办法
Right. There was no other call to make.
我相信了
I believed that.
我希望我相信
I wanted to believe that.
病人快死了
The patient was dying.
我做了决定挽救她的生命
I made the decision to save her life.
你做了一个 本可以不做的决定
You made a decision - that you didn't have to make.
不对
Yes, I did.
你要救人 就得那么做
Y-You need to save a life, you do it.
-不 -你不在现场
- No -- - You weren't there.
我确实不在
No. I wasn't.
所以你不知道我到底遇到了什么情况
Okay, so you cannot understand what I was dealing with.
那么你来告诉我
Okay, then tell me.
告诉我在电梯旁都发生了什么
Tell me what happened at the elevator.
现在你可以跟我说了
It's time for you to talk to me now.
好的 好的
All right. All right, the, uh --
病人很痛苦 但神志仍然清楚
the patient was in distress, but she was lucid.
沃伦医生
D-Dr. Warren.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
我在这 格雷琴
I'm right here, Gretchen, all right?
我哪也不去 我保证
I'm not going anywhere, I promise....
我们还要再多等一小会儿
We're gonna have to wait it out a little longer.
我知道 但
I know, but...
我的孩子会死吗
is my baby gonna die?
不会
No.
我们只是稍微被困住了而已
No, we're j-- we're just a little stuck, that's all.
感觉实在是不好
Really don't feel good.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
先保孩子好吗 求你了
Save the baby over me, okay? Please.
格雷琴 别这么说 别说这种话
Gr-Gretchen, don't say that. Don't say it.
再坚持一下 好吗
You just hold on a little longer, okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表