我们是不是带点吃的过去 以免没人做啊
Should I bring food just in case so none of us starve?
应该没问题啦
You know, ?i think it's gonna be fine.
对了
Um, do you know if --
你说杰克逊会不会去
Do you know if Jackson's coming tonight?
-不知道 -那你带潘妮么
- Uh, no idea. - Are you bringing Penny?
我还没
I hadn't --
我不知道你是不是觉得没问题
Uh, I didn't know if you'd be okay with that.
我也不想她
And, uh -- yeah, I didn't want it to be awkward
难堪或者不自在
or uncomfortable for her, you know. ?M--
我么
Okay? Me?
我完全没问题
Oh, I'm fine.
别傻了
Are you kidding?
带她来嘛
No, bring her. Totally.
带她来 因为我想见见她啦
Bring her, 'cause, ?i mean, I want to meet her.
我们都想见见她呢
I mean, I think that we all want to meet her.
也不仅仅是我
Yeah. I mean, not just me.
当然主要是我想见她
Mostly me 'cause I --
我也想见啦
I know that I would really love to meet her.
-就是嘛 -就是
- Yeah. - I mean...
我看看她有没有空
I will see if she's available.
好的 好的
Cool, cool.
-好 -好
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
看吧 我完全不在意了
See? I can do this.
完全可以 我很为她高兴啊
I can do this. I'm excited.
我完全不在意了
It's cool, I'm cool.
真正不在意的人是不会强调自己不在意的
Yeah, cool people don't say they're cool.
瑞秋·比夏普 32岁
Rachel Bishop, 32,
骨瓣减压手术后第一天
Post-op day one following decompressive craniotomy.
还不能开口回复
isn't able to respond verbally,
但是有意识并且听得懂指示
But is arousable and following motor commands.
太棒了
Excellent.
我们可以帮她练习走路了
She is the perfect candidate for early ambulation.
你要她站起来么
You want to get her on her feet?
她昨天才动完手术
She just had surgery yesterday.
就是因为这个
That's exactly the point.
新研究表明
Uh, new studies are showing
如果我们让一个神经科病人
that if we get neuro patients up and moving
术后尽早开始行走 她会恢复得更快
as soon as possible after surgery, they recover faster.
他们也会恢复得更好
They have a greater return to function.
但是规章是
But the protocol is that we --
这就是做部门主任的好处啊
That is the great thing about being head of the department.
我说规章是啥就是啥
I decide what is and is not protocol.
好的 老大
Yes, ma'am.
打电♥话♥给她妈妈 建议她今天别来了
Uh...Call Rachel's mother and suggest she not come in today.
她肯定会不忍♥心看的
It is gonna be a little rough.
谢博德医生 不好意思
Uh, Dr. Shepherd, sorry,
亨特医生需要所有得空的实习生
But Dr. Hunt said to round up all available interns.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
银潮来了
We're about to get hit with a silver flood.
每张床都要准备光纤插管
I need fiber-optic intubation on standby for each bed.
-什么情况 -银潮啊
- What do we got? - Silver flood.
我需要维生素K 温水
Okay, I need vitamin K, warm fluids,
毯子以及拜尔升温系统
blankets, and bair huggers.
银潮是什么意思
Uh, what's a silver flood?
银潮是一场骨折的盛会
A silver flood is a fracture feast.
我需要背带 夹板以及盆腔粘合剂
I need slings, splints, and pelvic binders,
有多少要多少
As many as you can get your hands on.
-是银潮吗 -对
- Silver flood? - Silver flood.
让所有X光准备好
Oh, and page every on-call x-ray tech.
从圣西典医院过来以后我还没见过呢
Haven't seen one of these since Mercy West.
会很有趣的
This will be fun.
好吧 但银潮究竟是什么情况
Yes, but what is it exactly?
银潮可不是天天都能碰着的
A silver flood is no regular day in the pit.
病人们可能会情绪激动甚至具有暴♥力♥倾向
Patients might be agitated, angry, possibly even violent.
使用抚慰的语气 但决不能显得软弱
Use soothing tones, but do not speak too softly.
不要给予非必要的液体
Do not administer unnecessary fluids.
如果你看见了瘀青 马上想到内出血
If you see bruising, think bleeding.
不用麻醉剂 不用苯并
No narcotics, no benzos.
有什么疑问吗
Any questions?
有 银潮是什么
Uh, y-yes, what is a silver flood?
那该死的邮轮花了我不少钱
I spent good money on that damn cruise,
我们还没靠近港口 大巴就已经出事了
and the shuttle bus crashed before we even reached the port.
那该死的司机一直在玩手♥机♥
Damn driver was fiddling with his phone the entire damn way.
他是在回信息么
So, he was -- he was texting?
你肯定没见过
Not on your life.
他盯着手♥机♥那样子
The way he was staring at that thing,
肯定是在看爱情动作片
It had to be porno.
好了 打给手术室
All right, call the O.R.,
告诉他们 他们早该准备好了
tell them they need to have it ready for me yesterday.
赶紧
Go!
原来银潮是这个意思
Oh, silver flood.
不然你以为是什么
Well, what did you think it was?
为什么你们要用代号♥来代表一大群老年人
Why do you need a code word for a bunch of old people?
你说什么 我们才不是老年人
What? We're not old people.
我们是社会高等公民好么
We're senior citizens.
真不尊重人 竟敢说我们老
Disrespectful. Calling people old.
-你哪根葱啊 -我才不老
- Who do you think you are? - I'm not old.
-你知道什么叫老吗 -真没礼貌
- You don't know old. - You are rude.
这就是原因 好好享受吧
That's why. Have fun with that.
我要和你的上司谈谈
I want to speak to your supervisor.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第四集
谁来晚餐
降血压的噻嗪类 治糖尿病的二甲双胍
Thiazide for the blood pressure, metformin for my diabetes.
还有一种治关节炎的药
I also take another pill for my arthritis.
-好 所以... -我还没说完
- Great, so -- - I'm not done.
还有一些降胆固醇的药物和婴用阿司匹林
Also some kind of cholesterol pill and a baby aspirin.
就这些
That's it.
埃迪 你确定你没有忘掉
Eddie, are you sure you're not forgetting
某些你可能在吃的药吗
some of the medications you might've been on,
比如说 比如说
Like, say for, I don't know, uh,
治疗勃起功能障碍的药
erectile dysfunction?
你觉得我像是那种
Do I look like the kind of guy
需要嗑药才能重振雄风的人吗
who needs to pop a pill to pop a woody?
我只是例行询问
Well, you know, I just got to ask.
因为 如果你在用那些药
'cause if -- if you were
而你没有告诉我们
on one of those meds and you didn't tell us,
那我们给你用的药
then that could have a very bad reaction
可能会和那些药产生一些不好的反应
based on any medications we might give you.
你的血压有可能会猛降
You could have a drop in blood pressure,
你有可能会中风 有可能会心脏病发作
You could have a stroke, you could have a heart attack.
你要证据
You need proof?
看好了
Watch this.
-不用 不用 -完全不用
- No! No, no, no! - That's okay.
请别这样
That's -- please don't do that.
马格拉夫太太 我们带你去做CT
Mrs. Margraff, we are going to take you up to C.T.
检查一下 好吗
And have you checked out, okay?
我不是他太太 亲爱的
I'm not a Mrs., dear.
我和那位先生只是同居
The gentleman and I are just shacking up.
我女朋友怎么样了
H-how's my girl?
我没事 亚伯
I'm fine, Abe.
放心吧
Settle down.
检查一下他的左边臀部
Check his left hip.
他二月的时候摔了一跤 现在还没好
He took a spill in February, hasn't been the same since.
但他的活儿可没受影响
Hasn't slowed him down, though.
等等 别管我了
Wait, look. D-don't bother with me.
但一定要保证盖比没事
Just make sure Gabby's all right.
这些姑娘可是专业医生啦
These girls know what they're doing.
我只是小小地跌了一下
I-I-I'm just banged up is all.
告诉护士们注意他
Okay, so tell the nurses to monitor him
记得给水
and keep him hydrated.
亚伯 我们要带盖比上楼
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表