I thought it was a bug bite.
后来我以为是囊肿
And then I thought maybe it was a cyst.
一直不说是因为我害怕
And then I was afraid.
怕他们把你剔除移植候选名单
That they would kick you off the transplant list.
我已经给孙辈们打电♥话♥了
I already called the grandkids.
或许我不该急着告诉他们
Maybe I should've waited?
整形科治不了 我觉得是肿瘤
This is not a plastics case. I think it's a tumor.
我就是担心这个
That's what I was afraid of.
如果确诊是癌症的话
I mean, if this is cancer,
他肯定得不到那颗肾了
there's no way he's getting that kidney.
是啊 像是局部肿瘤
Yeah, it's likely - invaded locally, the tumor.
可能已经转移
It's possibly metastasized.
抱歉
Sorry.
做断层扫描了吗
Did we get the pet scans?
我以为要等神经科和矫形科会诊
I thought we were waiting on neuro and ortho consults.
好的 我们要让肿瘤科
Okay, we need to run oncology staging
赶快确诊
on this mass right now.
尽快做个断层扫描并预防肾衰竭
Pet scans asap with renal precautions.
这些会诊医生怎么这么久还不到
And why are these consults taking so long?
抱歉 我催过了
I'm sorry. I pushed.
-他们都很忙 -没关系
- They were busy. - That's fine.
这些都做好之后告诉我 好吗
Just, let me know when we get them, okay?
好的
Okay.
为什么她不对你发脾气
Why is she going easy on you?
你是怎么做到的
What'd you do?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
好了
Okay.
今晚有空去拉拉酒吧玩玩吗
Any interest in trivia night at a lesbian bar?
我不确定自己对拉拉们很了解
I'm not sure I know that much about lesbians.
有趣 你真风趣
Funny. You're -- you're funny.
我想去试试水
Listen, I'm just trying to dip my toes in the pool.
走进约会这潭水
You know, the dating pool.
我好久没去了
It's been a while,
我要找个搭讪兄弟 或者叫搭讪姐妹 叫什么都好
and I need, like, a wingman. Or wingwoman. Whatever.
因为女人是不会给独自伤情的人买♥♥酒的
Because women don't buy drinks for sad loners --
我今晚和杰克森有约
I have a date with Jackson tonight.
好极了
Oh, that's great!
我也这么想
I know!
他约我吃晚餐时谈谈
He, asked me to dinner to talk,
我尽量让自己不要因此太激动
And I'm trying really hard not to get too excited about it.
但这是个好的开始 所以...
Oh, but that's a start, so...
是的 没错 这就像是
Yes, yes, it's a light
漫长黑暗隧♥道♥尽头的一束亮光
at the end of a long, dark tunnel.
-我真为你高兴 艾普丽尔 实在是 -抱歉 我去不了
- I'm so glad, April. I'm so -- - Sorry, I --
是啊 没关系
Yeah. No.
-有空吗 -什么事
- Got a sec? - Hey. What's up?
听我说
Listen.
米兰达和我聊了聊
You know, - Miranda and I were talking,
她想知道 我们两个
And she -- well, both of us,
都想知道今晚你能不能
We were wondering - if tonight you might, uh --
今晚我什么也做不了
Ah, I can't do anything tonight.
我要和艾普丽尔共进晚餐
I'm going to dinner with April.
艾普丽尔 真的吗
April? Really?
是 我邀请她的
Yeah. I asked her.
我觉得最近我们都挺心平气和的
You know, I figure we're in a pretty good place,
现在可以好好谈谈关于...
and now we can actually talk...
太好了
That's fantastic.
离婚的事
...about divorce.
-就这样 -这真是
- So... - well, that's--
可惜
Damn.
很遗憾 我本希望
I'm sorry, man. I wish there was --
是啊 我也是 谢啦
Yeah, I do, too. Thanks, man.
改天晚上吧 好吗
Another night, though?
改天晚上
Another night.
好吧 祝你好运
All right. Good luck.
好的 回家见 兄弟
Yeah. See you at home, buddy.
好的 家里见
Yes, you will.
我终于等到托瑞斯医生和谢博德医生了
I finally pinned down Dr. Torres and Dr. Shepherd,
她们正在看杰菲的扫描图
and they're looking at Mr. Jaffee's scans.
做得好 告诉她们我马上就到
Okay, great. Tell them I'll be right there.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
怎么做到什么
How do I do what?
在那之后跟布雷克工作
Work with Blake after...
你是怎么做到的
I mean, how are you doing that?
我想着
Well, I thought
我可以跟对待其他住院医生一样对待他
that I could treat her like any other resident.
但那很难
But that was really hard,
因为我想打在她脸上
because I wanted to punch her in the face.
很想很想
Like, a lot.
所以现在我用了别的方法
So now I'm trying something different.
我让她跟我保持一段距离
I am keeping her - on a short leash at a distance
这样至少她不会伤害其他人
so at least she can't hurt anyone else.
我觉得我做不到
I just don't think I could do that.
她现在在这 也不会去别的地方
Well, she's here. She's not going anywhere, so...
布朗女士 我是皮尔斯医生
Mrs. Brown? I'm Dr. Pierce.
我是心胸科主任医师
I'm the chief of cardiothoracic surgery.
-这是 -里格斯医生
- And this is doctor -- - Dr. Riggs.
看见你醒了真高兴 洛蕾塔
Hi. Well, I'm glad to see you awake, Loretta.
你当时还真是吓了我一跳
You gave us a bit of a scare, there.
我什么时候能回家
When can I go home?
我还想再做几个检测
Uh, I'd like to run some more tests
决定你是否需要做手术
to determine whether you'll need surgery.
我们通知你家属了 他们在来的路上
We've called your family. They're on their way.
里格斯医生 你觉得我需要做手术吗
Dr. Riggs, do you think I need surgery?
你的造影显示心脏瓣膜中的一个
Well, your echo shows a reduction in blood flow
有血流量减少的迹象
through one of the valves in your heart,
所以我们要确保
so we just want to make sure that --
我想让你过一夜 做几项检验
I'd like to keep you overnight to run some more tests.
然后我就接手 好吗
And I'll take it from there, okay?
里格斯医生
Dr. Riggs?
我们会好好照顾你的
You're gonna be well taken care of.
这是你第一天
It's your first day.
或许你应该先准备一下
Might want to get your feet wet before you dive in.
我早都准备好了
My feet were pretty wet when I got here.
那你去做一个心脏门控部位的CT
Then you can get me a cardiac-gated CT
和危险评估
and do a risk stratification.
有结果了 呼叫我
Page me with the results.
好的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
Well?
骨肉瘤
Osteosarcoma.
肿瘤包裹了前额骨和枕骨
It involves the frontal and the occipital bone.
这是个在局部很恶性的肿瘤
It's locally very aggressive.
多可爱的肿瘤
It's a lovely tumor.
多可爱了 蹦出来说 "你好"
It's almost cute. Just plopped there. "Hello."
他等这个肾脏等了18个月
He's waited 18 months for this kidney.
我们终于有了 结果他得了癌症
We finally have one, and now he has cancer?
要是他没有呢
What if he didn't?
没有什么
Didn't what?
得癌症
Have cancer.
他的肿瘤边界平整
His tumor has gorgeous margins.
就像个成熟 多汁的水果
It's like a ripe, juicy piece of fruit
倒挂在枝头下方
that's hung low on the branch.
我都能够到拉下来
I could reach in and pluck it.
没肿瘤 没问题
No cancer, no problem.
-你能做到 -不行
- You can do that? - No.
即便你能摘除它
Even if you can remove it --
我可以的
Oh, I can.
那他头上还有一个巨大的洞
Well, he's left with a gaping hole in his head.
没有头骨和皮肤遮盖
No skull, no skin to cover it.
我修理大脑
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表