她调情的意思能再明显一点吗
Could she flirt any harder?
什么 没人在调情啊
What? Nobody's flirting with anybody.
拜托 "我谷歌♥了你"
Oh, come on. "I Googled you"?
她完全是在跟你调情 你也是
She was totally flirting. So were you.
我没有 我说什么了
I was not! What did I even say?
你什么都不用说
You didn't have to say anything.
所有这一切就是调情
All of this...is a flirt.
我需要你别乱动
I'm gonna need you to be still.
她看起来基本上都没受伤
I mean, she barely even looks hurt
但我的脸却摔成两半了
when my face is split open.
玛克辛毁了我们
Maxine screwed us.
是丹妮尔让我们摔下来的
Danielle's the one who threw us off.
她没把自身重量放在脚后跟上
She didn't put her weight in her heel
但是她明知道她必须 啊...
when she knows she has to -- Ow.
干吗 你还想要再多弄断几根
What? Are you trying to break it more?
我真是受够了他们
I am so over them.
我们努力了这么久 牺牲了这么多
We have worked too hard and sacrificed too much
最后却让玛克辛和丹妮像这样羞辱我们
to let Maxine and Dani humiliate us like that.
她们出局了
They are out.
-完蛋了 -结束了#
- Down. - Done. Hashtag that.
这女生就是我讨厌高中的原因
That girl is the reason I hated high school.
赤♥裸♥裸的炫耀权利啊
What a power trip.
她不能就这么从队里把人踢走
She can't just kick somebody off the team.
你跟我开玩笑吗 她是权利的中心
Are you kidding me? She's the power center here.
她是拉拉队长和小组队长
She's cheer captain and squad leader.
这有什么区别
What's the difference?
你看她们看她的方式
You see the way they all look at her.
她处在食物链的最顶端
She's the top of the social food chain.
所有的决定都由她来做 谁进谁出
She calls all the shots, decides who's in, who's out.
她说跳 她们就会问 “往哪座桥下跳”
She says jump, they ask, "Off which bridge?"
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
因为我曾经也是小组队长
'Cause I was squad leader.
很累的
It was exhausting.
你就是我讨厌高中的原因
You were the reason I hated high school.
我其实挺喜欢高中的
I actually loved high school.
我猜也是 50年代人人都喜欢高中
I bet. Everybody loved high school in the '50s.
好的 我马上派人过去 精神病区
Yep. I will send someone right up. That was Psych.
他们的一个病人需要外科会诊
Uh, one of their patients needs a surgical consult.
-让我去 -选我
- Oh, dibs! - Me, please!
来吧 剪刀石头布
Come on. Shoot for it.
沃伦 去神经病区
Warren, head up to Psych
-带着斯宾塞 -好
- and bring Spencer with you. - Yes!
-搞什么啊 -我这就去
- What the hell?! - I'm on it.
或许我们可以给她们插管
Maybe we could intubate them.
那她们就彻底安静了
They would be so, so quiet.
玛克辛 你能摸一下你的鼻子吗
Maxine, can you touch your nose for me?
她们是在讨论我吗 丽萨和切尔西
Are they talking about me? Lisa and Chelsea?
肯定是 她们总是在讨论别人
I know they are. They're always talking about someone.
换另一只手摸一下
Other hand, please.
我一直都很努力的
I've been trying so hard
让整个队伍凝聚在一起
just to make the team a team, you know?
玛克辛 你又激动了
Maxine, you're working yourself up again.
深呼吸
Take some deep breaths.
如果无法信任彼此 拉拉队没法进步
You can't advance in cheer if you don't trust each other.
平衡和信任 这是基础
Balance and trust, that's the foundation --
我一直跟她们说
I keep telling them.
或许我确实有点八婆了
So maybe I'm a little bitchy about it.
那又怎样 就好像丽萨不是每天都在八婆一样
So? It's not like Lisa isn't bitchy every single day of her life.
这真是一口气就说下来了
Wow, that was all one breath.
你的神经检查没问题
Your neuro exam is clear.
我还是建议做个头部CT以防万一
I'd like to get a head CT just to be safe.
我只想让我们获胜
I just wanted us to win.
这有什么错的
What's so bad about that?
首先 你17岁却有50岁的血压水平
For starters, you're 17 with the BP of a 50-year-old.
这可不是什么好事
Nothing too good about that.
从来没来过神经病区
Never been up to Psych before.
我其实并不是50年代去上学的
To be clear, I didn't actually go to school in the '50s.
这上面这么黑
It's dark up here.
闻起来挺奇怪的
Smells weird.
我知道我年龄大 但我不老啊
I mean, I know I'm older, but I'm not old.
病人还一直尖叫
Patients keep screaming.
病人一直尖叫
Patients keep screaming.
西格尔医生 对吗
Dr. Siegel, right?
你打电♥话♥说要腹部会诊
You called for an abdominal consult?
对 就在这
Yeah, right here.
我在喂他服药
I was doing his intake,
他就突然抓着自己肚子
and he just started clutching his stomach.
先生 你能听到我吗
Sir? Sir? Can you hear me?
他不能说话
He's non-communicative.
脉搏130且微弱 我觉得他...
Pulse is 130 and thready. I-I think he's --
对 他不行了
Yep. He's crashing.
我们是不是应该把他带走
Should we take him out of here?
我读不出血压
I can't get a pressure.
他腹部因为腹主动脉瘤出血
Yeah, he's bleeding into his belly from a triple-A.
我们得带他去手术室
We need to get him into the O.R.
我想我摸不到脉搏了
I think I lost his pulse.
他撑不到做手术了
He's not gonna make it to surgery.
我要在这里给他开胸
I'm just gonna have to open him up right here.
那是不可能的
Oh, that's not going to happen.
我需要开胸手术托盘 急救车 血液
I need a thoracotomy tray, a crash cart, and blood
还有手术刀 现在就要
and a scalpel -- now.
这里什么也没有 什么也没有
Th--There's nothing here! There's no --
这里是精神病病房♥ 没有任何尖锐的物体
This is the Psych ward. There's nothing sharp here.
这里没有任何尖锐的物体
There's nothing sharp here!
尖锐物体不允许出现在这里
It's not allowed.
你这是在耍我吧
You got to be kidding me.
听着 去找一些能用来切割的的物体
Look, go find me something I can cut with!
你不觉得或许我们应该等主治医来了再说吗
You don't think maybe we should wait for an attending?
等一下 你不是主治医
Wait. You're not an attending?
斯宾塞 给我找一把手术刀 现在就去
Spencer, get me a scalpel now!
好的
Okay, yeah.
对这场手术我有种不好的预感 托瑞斯
I'm not feeling good about this, Torres.
有不好的预感还要进手术室
Nothing like walking into a surgery
这样最糟糕不过了
where I'm not feeling good.
你感觉好吗 格蕾
You feeling good, Grey?
我们只练习过一次
We practiced it once.
现在要真枪实弹地来一次
We're about to pull an all-nighter.
当然了 感觉"好"极了
Sure. Feeling great.
大伙儿 会一切顺利的
Everything's gonna be fine, you guys.
我们只需要做一次松鼠
We just have to be squirrels about this.
我在那边听得不太明白
Couldn't have heard you correctly there.
你知道的 松鼠嘛
Oh, you know, squirrels --
它们为了过冬要储藏坚果 是吧
they store nuts for the winter, right?
但这件事不是一次性完成的
But they don't do it all at once.
它们一次只会藏好一颗坚果
They do it one nut at a time.
每一只松鼠都有自己的任务
Everyone has their part to play,
所以大家只需要处理好自己的坚果就好了
so everyone just needs to handle their own nut.
如果我们也那样做 就会得到想要的结果
We do that, we get all the nuts.
-很合理 -真的吗
- Makes sense. - Does it, though?
好吧 如果我们真要做这个手术
All right, if we're doing this,
就别浪费更多的时间了
let's not waste any more time.
索普 你能给我们一点时间吗
Yeah, uh, Thorpe, can you give us one minute?
有些事我要跟我的团队商议一下
I need to confer with my team.
贝利医生 我们是在商议吗
Dr. Bailey, are we conferring?
我们在祈祷 托瑞斯说得对
We're praying. Torres is right.
只要我们各尽其责 我们就能把手术完成
We'll be fine if we each just do our part.
让上帝也尽到他的职责应该没什么坏处
Figure it doesn't hurt to ask God to do his.
凯丽 我们要站这里祈祷多长时间
Callie, how long do we stand here doing this?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know. How should I know?
你平时也祈祷的
You pray and stuff.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表