有时 你不能独自面对
Sometimes, you can't go it alone.
你需要有人陪在身边
You need someone on your side.
医学上 我们有手术辅助
In medicine, we have surgical assists,
第二方案
second opinions...
我肯定阿米莉亚起来了 我们等等她吧
I'm sure Amelia's up. Let's just wait.
不等 我的孩子们都能按时起床穿好衣服
No. If my kids can get up and dressed on time,
她也没问题
then so can she.
我们准备齐全
We stack our deck.
我们不能丢下她啊
We can't just leave her.
当然可以
Yes, we can.
她都害我迟到好多次了
She's made me late too many times.
看她以后拼车还敢不敢迟到
She knows better - than to be late for carpool.
-别看 -这可是生死攸关的事
- Don't look. - We're dealing with life and death here.
什么
What?
快上车 快上车
Go to the car. Go to the car.
谁也不想被打个措手不及
You don't want to get caught with your pants down.
-我们睡着了 -有人可醒着呢
- We fell asleep. - Someone was awake.
是啊
Yeah.
亨特少校报道
Major Hunt reporting for duty.
能不能不提这事了
Can we not talk about it?
不知道你有什么好尴尬的
I don't know why you're embarrassed.
我们该恭喜你
We should be congratulating you.
我现在知道克里斯蒂娜的感受了
Now I know what Cristina saw.
我觉得今天我们都学到不少
I think we all learned something today.
我今晚要搭别人的车回家
I'm gonna grab a different ride home.
别担心
Don't worry.
我肯定 今晚过后
I'm sure after this morning
欧文会希望你们在他家过夜
Owen will want you guys to spend the night at his place.
不 我今晚不会见他的 以后也不和他过夜
No, I'm not gonna see him tonight or any night.
那是最后一次
That -- That was the last time.
我们不能在一起
We cannot be in a relationship.
我经历过太多事 欧文也背负太多东西
I've got too much stuff. Owen's got too much stuff.
是啊 他那东西我们都看见了
Yeah, we all saw his stuff.
-没错 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
够了吧啊
Wait. Shut up.
器大活好吧
Nice one.
我是说 你最好不要跟我进一间手术室
I'm saying, - you better stay out of my O.R.
如果我的部门领导够聪明的话
And if my department heads are smart,
他们也会说同样的话
they'll say the same thing.
你可以去洗澡了
Shower's free.
所以 你就是要给我搞破坏
So, you just gonna -- gonna sabotage me,
让全医院的人针对我
turn the whole hospital against me.
你不觉得也许是被你自己破坏的吗
You don't think maybe you're sabotaging yourself?
让我做麻醉医师 对你一点损失没有
You lose nothing by letting me work as an anesthesiologist.
我却一直落后于人 成为大家的谈资
I'm still falling behind, getting talked about.
这真丢脸 你听了应该很高兴吧
It's humiliating, which should make you very happy.
这些都没什么好高兴的
There ain't nothing of this makes me happy.
重点是要你从自己的行为中吸取教训
This is about you learning from what you did.
不 不是
No, no, no.
重点是 你不赞同我的行为
This is about you disagreeing with what I did
并因自己是我妻子
and being embarrassed that you were wearing my ring
而感到丢脸
when I did it.
那咱们医院见吧
So I will see you at work.
我要让梅瑞狄斯站在我这边
I have to get Meredith on my side.
大家会跟她一起支持我的
People will follow her lead.
格蕾会站在你这边的
Grey is going to take your side.
她也许会支持亚利桑那
She might side with Arizona.
她们一起经历过空难
They were in a plane crash together.
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
你会这么说 是因为你喜欢我
You're just saying that 'cause you like me.
今天是我失去所有朋友的一天
Today's the day I lose all my friends.
-不会的 -也许会
- You won't. - I might.
我不去 我不会那么做
I won't. I won't do it.
为什么由我来让朋友们作证
And why is it my job - to ask my friends to testify?
法♥院♥传票是干什么的
Isn't that the subpoena's job?
我以为你想知道
Oh, I imagine you'd want to know
谁会成为有同情心的证人
who'll be a sympathetic witness.
所以我要让大家选边站吗
So, I have to ask people to choose sides?
只是请你的朋友帮忙而已
Just -- Just ask your friends to help you out.
仅此而已 听我的 试试吧
That's all. Look -- try it.
好啊 我想想
Okay, I'm --
好吧 我要去见艾普丽尔 她肯定帮我
Okay, I'm gonna see April, so that's in the bag.
还有杰克森 他是艾弗里家族的医院
And then there's Jackson, who's an Avery.
所以 如果能得到他们支持 我就能赢 对吧
So, I mean, if I get them, then I'm good, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
我告诉孩子们
I tell my children,
玩完以后 要把玩具收好
when you're finished with your toys, put them away.
-早上好 -这话我也送给你 这样我的孩子们
- Good morning. - And my kids don't need to see your penis,
就不用看见你的阳♥具♥了
so the same goes for you.
-梅瑞狄斯 别说了 -曾经这时
- Meredith, please. - There was a time
我都会八卦一下 但我早学乖了
I would ask, but...I've learned.
什么情况
What have we got?
里奥·保森 76岁 从一阶楼梯上摔下
Leo Paulson, 76, fell down a flight of stairs.
一开始他说背痛
Initially complaining of back pain.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
保森先生刚晨间散步回来
Mr. Paulson was coming back from his morning walk,
在大厅上楼梯时摔倒了
and he tripped coming up the steps in the lobby.
我差点就接住他了 但还是让他摔了
I was almost able to catch him, but I-I-I just missed.
-你是哪位 -文森
- And you are? - Vincent.
我是保森先生的看门人
I'm, -- I'm Mr. Paulson's doorman.
好了 把他送进去吧
Okay, let's get him inside.
凯尔 很高兴再见到你
Kyle, good to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你
Hey, nice to see you, too.
爱德华兹 我记得你今天休息
Edwards, I thought you were off today.
-是的 本来我是休息的 但是 -但是让我毁了
- Well, yeah, I was, but -- - But I ruined it.
她非要逼我来 也许是最正确的决定
She made me come in. Probably the best call.
多谢了 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
这样啊
Okay.
陈述病情吧 德卢卡
Well, let's, get to it. DeLuca.
凯尔·迪亚兹 一个半月前进行
Kyle Diaz -- post-op DBS implant
术后植入脑深部电刺♥激♥
from about a month and a half ago.
他又出现震颤了
He's developed another tremor --
这一次是在左手
this time, in his left hand.
好的
Okay.
我们植入脑深部电刺♥激♥治疗你的右手震颤
We did DBS to treat your right-hand tremor.
我担心他另一半大脑里
I'm worried he's developed a new lesion
出现了新的损伤
on the other side of his brain.
好的 凯尔 换上病服吧
Okay, Kyle, let's get you changed into a gown.
我们要做个全面检查
We'll do a full work-up.
德卢卡 做核磁共振检查和诱发电位检查
DeLuca, let's do an MRI, evoked potentials.
爱德华兹 借一步说话
Edwards, a word.
我不知道你们俩已经在一起了
I didn't realize you two were a thing.
我们没有 也不算在一起
Oh, we're not. Not a -- not a thing thing.
才刚刚开始而已
It's -- It's -- It's new.
先不管它 我觉得我们应该从核磁共振开始
Anyway, uh, I was thinking we start with the MRI first,
如果结果显示不需要进行特别的干预的话
and then, if no acute intervention is indicated,
-我们只需要调整用药就好了 -不可以
- we can maybe just adjust meds. - We can't.
可以的 我查过了
Yeah, we can. I looked it up.
你在跟病人约会 你不可以参与他的治疗
You are dating a patient. You cannot treat him.
我都跟你说了 我们才刚开始
I told you we barely have even --
爱德华兹 没关系的 你可以陪着他
Edwards, it is not a big deal. You can keep him company.
你是说我不再负责他这个病例了吗
You're kicking me off his case?
是的
I am, yeah.
那我应该做些什么
So, I'm supposed to do what,
一整天就坐在他旁边 握着他的手
just sit around and hold his hand all day?
你随意吧 今天你休息
That is up to you. It is your day off.
去休息吧
Take it.
胸部和腹部有多处戳伤
Multiple stab wounds, chest and abdomen.
已经在外伤治疗室插了胸管
Chest tubes placed in trauma bay.
超声波检查显示心包积血
Hemopericardium on ultrasound.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表