他们说爱情没有底线
They say love knows no bounds.
这一点我不同意
I don't know about that.
我想我见过那些底线
I feel like I've seen the bounds
并且还挑战过几次
and pushed them a couple of times.
-要下雨了 -不会下雨的
- It's gonna rain. - It's not gonna rain.
跟她说了签到放在室内
Told her to have the reception indoors.
不过即使这样这场婚礼也完蛋了
This wedding is doomed even if it happens
因为肯定要下雨
because it's definitely going to rain.
你希望下雨 你宁愿它下雨
You want it to rain. You are willing it to rain.
我没有这个意思
I am not willing it to rain.
只是她总是那么多愁善感
She's just so full of feelings all the time.
她为什么就不能把这些情绪一下子消化掉
Why can't she just cram them down
然后和其他人一样闭嘴呢
and shut up like everybody else?
你不能指望她跟克里斯蒂娜一样
You can't expect her to be Cristina.
我就是这个意思
Exactly my point.
她绝对不是克里斯蒂娜
She's definitely not Cristina.
我想表达的意思就是这个
That's what I mean.
欧文希望这样吗 欧文就这么结婚了吗
Owen wants this? Owen's marrying this?
她求婚的时候他答应了
He said yes when she asked.
乔还是没有给你一个理由吗
Jo still hasn't given you a reason?
我不需要理由
I don't need a reason.
她不想嫁给我 我受够了 结束了
She doesn't want to marry me. I'm done. It's over.
也许谁都没错
Maybe it's nobody's fault.
也许你只能得到一个
Maybe you only get one.
一个什么
One what?
灵魂伴侣 还是真爱
Soul mate? Or true love?
那么 是谁
Well, then, who...
伊兹吗
Izzie?
亚历克斯 伊兹不是你唯一的真爱
Alex, Izzie wasn't your one true love.
而且即使她是
And even if she was --
那德里克呢
What was Derek?
你是想告诉我你觉得
Are you telling me that you think
那种感觉要回来了吗
that's coming around again?
那不一样
That was different.
怎么不一样
How?
爱情必然是有底线的
Love definitely has bounds.
我见过爱在那终结
I've seen where it ends.
我跟你说了要下雨
I told you it was gonna rain.
这场婚礼完蛋了
This wedding is doomed.
妈 妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom! Mother!
我知道我以前订婚过 我在那我当然知道
I know I was engaged before. I was there.
不
No.
我没酗酒了
I am sober.
因为我们彼此相爱
Because we love each other.
因为我们没有理由去等待
Because we didn't see a reason to wait.
因为人们会遭遇车祸
Because people get hit by cars.
我们在一起一年了
We've been together for a year.
是的 我们分手过 而且然后我们
Yes, we broke up, and then we...
分分合合又怎样了
So what if it has been off and on?
提醒我别忘带戒指 还有我打电♥话♥通知了
Oh, hey, don't let me forget the rings, and I called the --
-什么 -我不知道 妈妈
- What? - I don't know, Mom...
阿米莉亚的母亲
Amelia's mom.
她家里没人来参加婚礼
No one in the family is coming to the wedding.
-前任儿媳妇 -什么
- ...ex-daughter-in-law - What?
我的生活还需要她的批准
and ask her permission to live my life.
因为我想
Because I do.
我很孤单
I'm alone.
你如果你不来 就只有我一个人了 妈
If you don't come, it is just me. Mom.
妈咪 求你了 我要结婚了
Mommy, please, I am getting married.
好吧 是的 不
Fine. Yeah, no.
好的 我明白了
Um...okay. I understand.
是的 很高兴知道这个家里
Yeah, it's so good to know that all of the best people
所有好人都死了
in this family are dead.
阿米莉亚
Amelia, hey.
下雨本应代表着好运
Rain is supposed to be good luck.
-好了 -你希望我们一起去那边吗
- Okay. - Hey, uh, do you want to go over there together?
去哪里
Go over where?
婚礼
To the wedding.
你是想一起开车过去 还是
Do you want to drive over together, or --
现在这种情况 我都不知道是不是要去
Well, at this point, I don't even know if I'm going.
外科医生和住院医生都很短缺
Trauma's strapped for surgeons and residents.
布雷克走了 威尔逊在休假
Blake is gone. Wilson's off.
你总是可以让我回来上班的
You could always put me back in.
-不 -我知道 我知道
- Don't. - Yeah, I know, I know.
然而 如果你很缺人手 这就很合理了
Still, if you're shorthanded, mm, just makes sense.
我的上帝啊
Ugh, good lord.
你简直跟塔克一样
You're just like Tuck.
我跟你说不可以 你就一直步步紧逼
I tell you no -- - you keep pushing and pushing
就好像这会让我改变主意
like it's gonna change my mind.
你难道不觉得四个月的时间对我来说
You don't think four months is long enough
已经足够让我好好反省了吗
for me to learn my lesson?
在停职6个月的情况下吗 不 我不认为
On a six-month suspension? No, I don't.
如果你认为搞定一次安排好的小毛病
If you think a scheduling glitch
就能突然让我在手术室里重新信任你的话
will suddenly make me trust you again in an O.R. --
等等 "信任我"
Wait. "Trust me"?
"信任我"是什么意思
What do you mean "Trust me"?
不 不 我明白你需要给我立规矩
No, no. I get that you needed to discipline me,
但你不信任我去治疗病人吗
but you don't trust me with patients?
你这个判断可大错特错了
It was a grave error in judgment.
那么在多过两个月你就能重新信任我了吗
And you're gonna trust me again in two more months?
这就是让你重新信任我所需要的吗
That's what it will take?
米兰达 我是不是根本就不应该出现在这里
Miranda, should I be here at all?
我们婚礼上见
I'll see you at the wedding.
里面那么安静我感觉很不好
I don't feel good about how quiet it is in there.
她没事的
She's fine.
你绝对想不到有多少人把自己
You have no idea how many people have locked themselves
锁在那间浴室里
in that bathroom.
他们总是会没事的
They're always fine.
我是认真的 梅 我很担心她
I am serious, Mer. I'm worried about her.
今天是她的婚礼日
This is her wedding day.
这应该是她一生中最幸福的一天
It's supposed to be the happiest day of her life,
应该是有魔力的一天 充满爱的一天
the -- the magic day, the love day.
阿米莉娅 有我们在呢 对不对
Amelia, we're here for you, okay?
你呆多久我们都在
As long as it takes.
再等20分钟
20 more minutes
然后我就要破门而入了
and I'm ripping the door off the hinges!
阿米莉娅 把你的多愁善感收起来
Amelia, stuff your feelings in!
怎么了 又不是我嫁人 我还有事情要做
What? It's not my love day. I have things to do.
-好了 她在哪 -感谢上帝
- Okay. Where is she? - Oh, thank God.
阿米莉娅 开门
Amelia, open the door.
阿米莉娅
Amelia?
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
如果他们不愿意来 那
If they don't want to be here, then...
他们就不应该来
they shouldn't be.
我们不欢迎他们
We don't want them.
他们不明白 他们也不需要明白
They don't get it, and they don't have to.
我明白
I do.
而我会在那里等你
And I'll be there.
在那里我唯一想要见到的人就是你
And the only one I want there is you.
婚礼前你不应该来见我的
You're not supposed to see me before the wedding.
这不吉利
It's bad luck.
那我把眼睛闭上 什么都看不到
I'll close my eyes. I won't see a thing.
出来吧 阿米莉娅
Come out, Amelia.
出来吧 然后嫁给我
Come out and marry me.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 我们教堂见
Go. I will see you at the church.
我真是个好伴郎
I am an excellent best man.
40多岁的男性
40-something male --
腹部和手臂有多处刺伤
multiple stab wounds to the abdomen and arm.
他闯入了一位老太太的公♥寓♥并且袭击了她
He broke into an elderly woman's apartment and attacked her.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表