这是我应做的
It's my job.
-50毫升注射器 -还要一个
- 50 cc syringe. -Another one?
里面还有很多
There's more in there.
接着冲洗 直到清除为止
Keep irrigating until it clears out.
-别别别 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - What?
太多液体涌出来都看不清楚了
There's too much fluid coming out, and it's cloudy.
所以这脓肿
So the abscess is --
在脑室里破裂了
Ruptured into his ventricles.
好吧 那我们动作需要再快点
Okay, then we just need to move faster.
接着冲洗
More irrigation!
继续拿注射器 快点
Keep the syringes coming -- fast!
该死 现在越来越难抽东西出来了
Damn it. It is getting harder to withdraw anything at all now.
他的血压开始上升了
His B.P.'s starting to rise.
拜托 凯尔 撑住
Come on, Kyle. Come on.
停 我需要你停止冲洗
Stop. I need you to stop irrigating
然后立即到观察室去
and run up to the gallery right now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不想让她看到这种场景
I don't want her watching this.
我要试着动一动导液管
I'm gonna try moving the catheter around.
他开始心动过缓了
He's getting bradycardic.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
斯蒂芬 你不应该看这个
Steph, you shouldn't be watching this.
不
Oh, no.
死亡时间 15点23分
Time of death -- 15:23.
爱德华兹
Edwards.
斯蒂芬妮 停下
Stephanie, stop.
我们尽了一切所能
We tried everything we could.
他的大脑已经因为脑疝而梗塞了
His brain had already infarcted from herniation.
病情本身就太严重了
It was too far gone.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
而她站在那里用悲伤的眼神看着我
And she's standing there with these sad eyes
就好像她才是那个受害者
like she's the victim.
她才不是受害者
She's not the victim.
凯丽造成了这一切 是她开始的这一切
Callie caused all this, she set it all in motion,
然后事情就变成了现在这样而且没有任何
and now here we are and there's not one part of it
一部分是不让人恶心的 你知道吗
that doesn't suck, you know?
-谢谢 -是的 我知道
-Thank you. - Yeah, I do.
晚安 罗宾斯
Good night, Robbins.
晚安
Good night.
杰克森
Jackson, hey.
我把视频和三维超声结果发邮件给你了
Uh, I e-mailed you the video and the 3-D ultrasound.
你收到了吗
Did you get it?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
你在这里啊 宝贝
There you are, baby.
我现在就想见你等不到下周了
I couldn't wait till next week to see you.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你把这里烧了吗
Did you catch the place on fire?
对不起 我只是想做一顿晚餐
I'm sorry. I was trying to make us dinner.
我该叫点披萨还是泰国菜
Ugh. Should I order pizza or Thai?
乔 我准备好了
Jo, I'm ready.
我知道 对不起 我也很饿
I know. I'm sorry. I'm starving, too.
不 我准备好结婚了
No, I'm ready to get married.
我向你求了两次婚
I have proposed to you twice,
而你到现在都没给我答复
and you still haven't given me an answer.
我给你买♥♥好了戒指
I bought you a ring.
你告诉我不要退掉
you told me not to get rid of it,
所以它就一直待在抽屉里落灰
so it's just sitting in a drawer, collecting dust.
我知道
I know.
不 我准备好结婚了
No, I'm ready to be married,
我想知道你什么时候能准备好
and I need to know when you will be ready.
不一定非得是今天或者明天
It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow,
但我需要知道某一天你会准备好
but I need to know it's gonna happen.
我需要知道你有没有为此做打算 因为我有
I need to know that you're up for this, 'cause I am.
听着 我一点不害怕对你作出承诺
Look, I'm not scared of being committed to you.
我想要和你结婚
I want to be married to you.
但我实在等不下去了
But I'm done waiting.
所以我只是想知道 你愿意嫁给我吗
So I just need to know, will you marry me?
上帝啊 好的 好的
Oh, God. Okay. Okay.
我
I w...
阿历克斯 我不能
Alex, I can't.
你当然能
Of course you can.
-阿历克斯 -我不需要什么大东西
- Alex -- - I don't need a big thing.
我只需要你
I just need you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但
but...
我不愿意
No.
你知道那件事吗
You know that thing?
那件你以为你已经不在乎的可怕的事情
That terrible thing you thought you had laid to rest?
如果你还在乎呢
What if you didn't?
怎么样
Well?
太棒了
It's great.
欧文 真的太棒了
Owen, it's really great.
等你进去了再惊讶
Wait till you see the inside.
怎么了 怎么了
What's wrong? What's wrong?
今天我的病人死了
My patient died today.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为我知道自己在做什么 但他还是死了
I thought I knew what I was doing, but...he still died.
我以为我知道自己在做什么
I thought I knew what I was doing.
你和我 我们很好 对吗
You and I... we're good, right?
我的意思是 我们之间的感情是真实的
I mean, this is real between us.
我们知道自己在做什么
We know what we're doing.
我觉得是的
I think we do.
我们为什么不去做呢
Why aren't we doing it?
我们为什么不去构造我们自己的生活呢
Why aren't we building our life?
我不想再在对话交谈
I don't want to waste our time
或者未来某一天假想的生活上浪费时间了
on conversations or some hypothetical lives someday.
我
I...
我想要真正的生活
I want a real life...
而且我想要和你一起共同度过
and I want it with you.
你是在叫我娶你吗
Are you asking me to marry you?
是的
Yes.
我们说的不是什么假结婚
We're not talking about the fake married.
我们说的可是真的结婚
We're talking about the real married.
真的 欧文
Real...Owen.
完完全全真实的
Completely real.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
你知道那件你以为你终于想通的事
You know that thing you think you finally figured out.
如果你没想通呢
What if you haven't?
不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
今天的手术干得漂亮
Hell of a save today.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
希望你感觉好一点
Hope you feel better.
-我很好 -是啊 好吧
- I feel fine. - Yeah, right.
你刚说了什么
What did you say?
没什么 别放在心上
Nothing. Forget it.
你刚说了什么
What did you say?
你今天简直把手术室变成雷区了
You turned that O.R. into a minefield today.
-每个人都感觉到了 -然后呢
- Everybody felt it. - And?
我的意思是 我知道你为什么这么不爽
I mean, I see why you're pissed.
我打赌换我我也会不爽
I would be, too, I bet.
她是你妹妹 对不对
She's your sister, right?
谁
Who?
你过世的丈夫
Your dead husband.
别提起他
Don't talk about him.
阿米莉亚·谢博德是他妹妹
Amelia Shepherd's his sister,
你本来和他过得很愉快
you had this great thing with him,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表