我知道 这看起来有点吓人
I know. I know. It's scary.
达芙妮 看着我
Daphne, look at me.
你没事的
You're okay.
这正常吗 这么多血
That's normal? All that blood?
挂一袋血浆 还有血小板
Let's hang FFP, platelets,
加1克血栓素A 交叉配血
One gram of TxA, and cross-match her.
心外科的人呢
Where is cardio?
瑞吉斯马上就来
Riggs is coming.
天呐 瑞吉斯
Ugh. Riggs.
没错 「天呐 瑞吉斯」来了
Yes. "Ugh. Riggs" is here.
是达芙妮吗 什么情况
Daphne, right? What do we got?
达芙妮的插管感染了 我移除它的时候
Daphne's portacath got infected, and when I removed it --
血崩了 看上去是这样
It was a gusher, it looks like.
行 我预定手术室
All right, I'll book an O.R.
不行
No.
达芙妮 我已经给你
Daphne, I've given you
一些药物来帮助血液凝固
some medicine to help your blood clot,
所以我会在创口处按压
so I'm just going to apply pressure
直到血液凝固
and wait for it to work.
我认为应该换个地方
Well, I think we should move her,
好好检视下血管
get a good look at the vessels.
我希望出血能自己止住
Well, I'm hoping it just resolves itself here
这样就没必要给她开刀让情况变得更糟
so we don't have to open her up and make it worse.
那你就准备一直这样保持按压吗
So you're just gonna keep holding pressure?
就是这么打算的 我忘了凯蒂·布莱斯
That's the plan. Katie Bryce.
你还需要处理别的病人吗 我可以替你去
Oh, you need to be somewhere? I can do it.
你要走吗
Are you leaving?
不 不 我哪也不去
No, no, I'm here.
只是按压创口而已
It's just holding pressure.
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
她现在也差不多是我的病人了
She's sort of my patient now.
这是个心脏病例
It's a cardiac case.
如果你愿意的话可以等阿
You can wait if you like.
好吧 那我们就等一会看看怎么样
All right. We'll wait a little while, and we'll see.
布雷克 每30分钟做一次凝血测试
Blake, you need repeat coags every 30 minutes.
再跟一下我那场胆囊切除手术和术后病人
And push my chole and cover my post-ops.
顺便也打听下谢博德医生的病人凯蒂·布莱斯的情况
And get an update on Shepherd's patient Katie Bryce.
谢博德医生 好的没问题
Dr. Shepherd. Absolutely.
有话快讲
Speak.
格蕾医生想知道
Dr. Grey was wondering if --
对了 跟她说没她什么事了
Yeah, tell her she's off the hook.
新的症状和旧病情没什么关系
It had nothing to do with the old case.
你原来做的那个修复手术没问题
Your original repair is fine.
-太棒了 -但是有新症状
- Okay, great. - This is new.
是个前额脑叶动脉瘤
It was a frontal lobe aneurysm --
我这辈子见过的最大的一个
The biggest one I have ever seen.
有多大
How big?
这么大
Like...
这可不是打哑谜 布雷克 我得看一看
This isn't charades, Blake. I need to see it.
她只是想看下扫描结果
She just wants to look at the scans.
那她为什么不自己过来看
Then why doesn't she come here and look at the --
她手上还有个病人
She's busy with a patient.
我知道吗 我手上也有
You know what? So am I.
跟她说我没时间给她我的电脑权限
Tell her I don't have time to give her computer access.
跟她说她没必要看扫描结果
Tell her she doesn't need to see the scan.
好的 没问题
Absolutely.
简直是个庞然大物
That's a monster.
她准备怎么处理
What's her approach?
她准备用夹闭手术还是腔内修复
Is she going to clip it or do a primary repair?
我觉得她还没想那么远
I don't think she's gone that far yet.
那就再去探探消息阿
Well, find out!
跟她说如果她真想和我聊聊
Tell her if she wants to talk to me,
就自己过来 我们好好聊聊
she can come down here and talk to me
不要老是派她的小间谍过来
and not keep sending her mole.
跟她说"梅瑞狄斯 谢谢你
Tell her, "Thank you, Meredith,
对我这么有信心
for the overwhelming vote of confidence,
我会使用我认为必要的方法处理的"
but I will use the approach I deem necessary,"
如果她不信任我的话
And if she doesn't trust me,
她可以自己过来做这个夹闭手术
she can come down here and clip this thing herself.
还有 你告诉她
And also, you can tell her to...
我不想再做这个差事了
Yeah, I don't want to do this anymore.
你和谢博德到底有什么过节
What is your problem with Shepherd?
少管闲事
Mind your business.
我觉得她不怎么喜欢你
I don't think she likes you very much.
被你看穿了阿
Oh, you picked up on that, huh?
好了 好了
All right. All right.
告诉谢博德
Go tell Shepherd...
跟她讲别搞砸了
Tell her to not screw it up.
我觉得她应该懂的
I think she gets that.
好的 再来点利多卡因
All right, a little more lidocaine.
航海也许不错
Ooh, maybe sailing.
或许我该弄条船
Maybe I should get a boat.
维护成本太高了
Ah, that's too much upkeep.
好吧 我总得弄点什么吧
Well, I need something, all right?
我感觉的是 你懂的 人生新的篇章
I feel like, you know, it's a new chapter.
开始一趟新的旅程
Start something new.
我需要点东西来
I need something that I can --
高尔夫怎么样
What about golf?
不好 我觉得太老套了 不过
Nah, I think it's too cliche, though --
打高尔夫的医生
Golfing doctors.
戒指你怎么处理的
What did you do with your ring?
轻一点 轻一点
A little lighter. A little lighter.
我还不知道怎么处理呢
Um, I didn't know what to do with it,
就暂时先放在抽屉里
so it's just in a drawer.
好吧 就放在抽屉里了
Right. It goes in a drawer.
而如果她都没说是不是愿意
And if she didn't say yes or no --
我想说的是 艾普丽尔 她就跟没事人一样
I mean, April -- I mean, she's, like, fine.
应该说她状态极佳
It's like she's better than fine.
好像她才是那个想离婚
You'd think that she was the one
解脱的人
that was pushing for the damn divorce.
斯隆一直想让我试试高尔夫
Sloan always wanted me to try golf.
我一直就不喜欢高尔夫
I never liked golf.
爱死高尔夫了
Love golf.
千万别去打曲棍球
Just don't try hockey.
乔不知道她想要什么
Jo doesn't know what she wants.
阿米莉亚也是
Neither does Amelia.
有一天 她突然就想让一切停下来
One day, she wants to stop things cold,
第二天 她又完全不想这样了
the next, she never wants it to stop.
-如果事情总是这样下去 -维护成本高阿
- If it keeps going like this -- - it's all a lot of upkeep.
如果她都不想戴这个戒指
If she didn't want a ring on her finger,
她干嘛还在意我要怎么处理它
why does she care what I do with it?
因为它就一直在抽屉里
Because it's just sitting in that drawer
就像把上了膛的枪
like a loaded gun.
这样每次我们做♥爱♥或者争吵的时候
And every time we have sex or a fight,
他都可以拿出来指着我
he could just pull it out and point it at me.
你到底想不想要那个戒指阿
Do you even want the ring?
我现在 暂时 还不想
I don't want it... right now.
格蕾和谢博德就快要自相残杀了
Grey and Shepherd are gonna kill each other,
而我将会是这场交火的牺牲品
and I'm going to die in the crossfire.
格蕾需要放轻松 那根本不是她的病例
Grey needs to chill 'cause it's not even her case.
谢博德明明可以通融一下
Shepherd could cut her some slack.
这病例曾经是格蕾负责的
It was her case.
原本应该是我的病例
It was supposed to be my case.
你觉得我是不是应该叫他把戒指拿回去
Do you think I should tell him to take it back?
乔 你已经这么做了
Jo, you already did.
如果你想要 你早就戴上了
If you wanted it, you'd be wearing it.
我想说的是 你还好吗
I mean, are you doing all right?
因为亚利桑那和我离婚之后
'Cause after Arizona and I got divorced,
那感觉就像器官从身体里面被扯出来了
it felt like my insides were ripped out of me.
不 我 我意思是 确实 糟透了
No. I-I-I mean -- uh, yeah, it was awful.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表