外科医生受训是为了找到病因
Every surgeon is trained to look for problems.
看到病患就要问 "你哪里不舒服"
To look at a person and say, "What's wrong with you?"
我现在去哪
Where am I supposed to be now?
跟我走
You can come with me.
克劳斯
Cross.
去看看那个人
Drunk or deranged.
是喝醉了还是精神恍惚
Find out which.
先生 你好
Sir. Hi.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
是你们打电♥话♥叫我来的
You guys called me.
我们受训也为了预测
We're trained to foresee
最可怕的结果
the ugliest possible outcome.
斯蒂芬妮竟然说
She actually said --
她说 我做外科医生不如她好
Steph said I'm not as good a surgeon as she is.
是这样吗
Is that true?
当然不是
Of course not.
我知道 但难道是我的错觉么
Yeah, but is that the perception?
主治医生们好像就是对我视而不见啊
Do attendings just automatically go to anyone but me?
我觉得你很棒
I think you're amazing.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 是杰菲先生
Oh, my god! Mr. Jaffee!
当你的工作是让人变得更好
When your job is to make people better,
你就会不自觉地想找到他们不足的地方
you're automatically inclined to look for the worst in them.
威尔逊 我有三个孩子
Wilson, I have three kids.
三个
Three.
你知道我有多睡眠不足么
Do you have any idea how little sleep I get?
杰菲先生
Mr. Jaffee?
你确定吗 你不想睡了
Are you sure - you don't want to just sleep?
你坚持不下去了
You cannot keep this up.
格蕾快整死你了
Grey is killing you.
我知道 但我现在懒得想
I know, but I can't think of that right now.
因为现在我躺在床上
'cause right now, I'm in a bed.
超级舒服的床
A comfy, comfy bed...
和你一起
With you.
你这是睡着了么
Did you just fall asleep?
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
来电
来了
Got it!
什么
Wha--
你好
Hello?
还真是睡觉了
Of course it is.
-来了 -还真的睡了
- Yeah. - of course it is.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
没问题 当然 我当然能来
No, absolutely. Absolutely I can.
当然没关系
No, of course.
杰菲先生是谁
Who's Mr. Jaffee?
西蒙·杰菲 晚期肾病
Simon Jaffee. End-stage renal disease.
过去18个月里他一直在做透析
He's been on dialysis for the last 18 months
还在等移植器官
Waiting for a transplant donor.
还没等到么
Why so long?
因为有抗体
Antibodies.
他需要6种抗原配型
He needs a six-antigen match --
简直不可能 昨晚才成功配型
an impossible match until tonight.
以为要等一辈子呢
It's -- we've been looking forever.
仿佛在寻找传说中的圣杯
It's like finding the holy grail.
布莱克 杰菲先生最后一轮透析是在什么时候
Blake, when was Mr. Jaffee's last round of dialysis?
我在查
Oh, looking...
他两天前去过透析中心
He was at the dialysis center two days ago.
电解质和肾脏检查结果未超标
Electrolytes and renal labs were within expected limits, so...
我从实习生起就跟他的病例
I've been on his case since I was an intern.
抱歉 格雷医生 我会跟进的
I'm so sorry, Dr. Grey. I will catch up.
没关系 布莱克
It's okay, Blake.
你尽力就好
Do the best you can,
有问题就问威尔逊
and ask Wilson if you have any questions.
给我治病的好姑娘们
Oh, there are my girls.
杰菲先生 见到你太好了
Mr. Jaffee, it's so good to see you.
你的孙辈们呢
Where are the grandkids?
我还没给他们打电♥话♥
I haven't even called them yet.
我想等到事情确定了再告诉他们
I-I-I wanted to wait until I knew it was a sure thing.
那么
So...
是真的了
Is it true?
是真的
It's true.
我们给你找到肾脏了
We found you a kidney.
多谢你的早餐
Thanks again for breakfast.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
这是他住在我家的最后一晚
This was his last night in my house.
你刚给他做了煎饼
You just made the man pancakes.
因为我是个善心的领导还是个好主人
Because I am a benevolent leader and good host.
我一直等着这件事能自然解决
And I've been waiting for this thing to resolve itself.
但并没有
It has not.
我工作压力很大
This job is stressful.
晚上回家后我就只想和丈夫共度二人时光
I need to go home at night and be alone with my husband.
这我同意
Well, I-I agree with that,
但是
But -- but --
米兰达 他是我的朋友 知道吗
Miranda, he 's my friend, all right?
他还是我领导
And he's my boss.
我才是你的领导 也是他的领导
I'm your boss, too. And his boss.
你们俩都得听我的
I'm all your bosses.
如果你还想赢回老婆芳心 就自己处理好
If you want your wife back, take care of your business...
今天就办
Today.
我刚才在想 我们是否该重新考虑一下
So, I'm just wondering if maybe we should rethink
住院医生轮转制度
the resident-rotation system.
我的意思是 要确保住院医师
I mean, - make sure that our residents
跟跟每个科室的主治医生
get an equal opportunity on every specialty.
现在不就是这样吗
Isn't that happening?
现在住院医生有可能
Well, there's a danger that our residents
一直只跟某一位主治医师
are being monopolized by a single attending.
-她就是指布莱克 -知道我怎么想吗
- She's talking about Blake. - You know what?
-这不关你的事 -布莱克不是跟着格蕾吗
- This is not your busi-- - isn't Blake with grey?
没错 她自从来这里就一直跟着格蕾
Yes, and she has been since she got here.
我担心她接受的教学不全面
I worry she's not getting a full education.
而格蕾
And Grey is --
格蕾快让她累死了
She's -- she's running her ragged.
住院医生实习期本来就累
Residency runs you ragged.
我们都是过来人 托瑞斯
We've all been there, Torres.
你和大家一样清楚
You know this as well as anyone.
不 但这次不同 情况很不一样
No, but this is different. This is different.
我觉得是个人原因
I think it's personal.
是因为你想和女朋友
Is it that you want to spend
多些时间相处吗
more time with your girlfriend?
阿米莉亚 你能不能
Amelia, could you please --
因为你说是个人原因
I mean, you are saying that it's personal.
好了 别说了
Hey, hey -- all right. All right.
是布莱克自己觉得不妥 还是你的意思
Has Blake expressed this concern or just you?
好吧 她...
Okay. - she's --
布莱克跟着格蕾
Blake stays with Grey.
我们医院没有这样的政策
We don't have a policy
为了一己私欲
to move around residents
乱改住院医师的指导医生
to accommodate your personal lives.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I was saying.
如果布莱克有问题 让她来找我
If Blake has a problem, she comes to me.
好的 已经有人见过他了
All right. He has already been seen.
我知道那个医生是...
I know the doctor is...
大家好
Hey, all.
有没有人能告诉我
I was just wondering
在哪里可以领到手术服
if someone could tell me where I can get some scrubs.
三楼药房♥旁
Third floor by the dispensary.
谢谢
Cheers.
你是皮尔斯医生 对吧
You're, Dr. Pierce, right?
我只是想说
Yeah, I-I just wanted to say
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表