人们常说 要以毒攻毒
They say you fight fire with fire.
医学上历来如此
We do it in medicine all the time.
欧文不愿多说
Owen won't say what it's about,
而这位里格斯也只有凯普娜认得
and nobody knows this Riggs, except Kepner.
也许凯普娜知道内情
Maybe Kepner knows.
我们开刀是为了修复你受的伤
We cut you to repair your injury.
是下雪了吗
Is that snow?
弄疼你是为了治好你
We hurt you to heal you.
我们还要好吧
Are we still good?
是 还要好 我告诉过你了
Yeah, we're good. I told you.
-我只是确认一下 -我们好着呢
- I'm just making sure. - We're good.
什么好着呢
Good with what?
-没什么 -别担心
- Nothing. - Don't worry about it.
外面差不多16℃呢 不可能是下雪
Guys, it's like 60 degrees out. That can't be snow.
我们火上浇油了
We stoke the flames.
他们彼此虎视眈眈
They just keep circling each other.
好像随时要掏出弹簧刀结果对方
I keep thinking one of them's gonna pull out a switchblade.
肯定是为了一个姑娘
Oh, it's about a chick.
如果两个人彼此憎恨 通常都是为了争个姑娘
When two guys hate each other, it's usually about a chick.
-是下雪了吗 -是吗 -哪儿下了
- Is that snow? - Really? - Where?
没错 你说得对 看外面像下雪了
Yeah, you're right.That looks like snow out there.
但玩火是个危险游戏
But playing with fire is a dangerous game.
听说了吗 大家说是因为你
Well, you know they're saying it's about you.
什么
What?
你和里格斯 在约旦的一场激♥情♥艳遇
You and Riggs. A torrid affair in Jordan.
这 不可能 不是在
That's -- oh, no! That is not at --
别担心 我替你制止谣言了
Don't worry. I shut that down.
上帝啊 谢谢你 老天
God! Thank you. Geez!
不 我觉得谣言肯定比那严重多了
No, I think it goes back further than that,
因为我和里格斯共事过
because I worked with riggs,
可他从未提及认识亨特
and he never even mentioned knowing Hunt.
我的上帝 亨特和里格斯
Oh, my gosh. Hunt and Riggs --
如果激♥情♥艳遇的是他们俩呢
What -- what if they had the torrid affair?
得了吧
Come on.
不 你想想看啊
No. Just think about it.
战争时期 不受规矩束缚 穿制♥服♥的男人 互相亲吻
Wartime, no rules, men in uniform, kissing.
-不可能吧 -什么
- Oh, no way. - What?
不是我说的 是亚利桑那说的
I didn't say it. Arizona did.
我听说里格斯的病人死在手术台上
I heard that Riggs lost a patient on the table
而他想把责任推给亨特
and tried to blame it on Hunt.
是啊 谣言越传越离谱
Yeah, the gossip mill is getting a little out of hand,
你说是吧
don't you think?
不 这可不是谣言
Oh, no, it's not gossip.
这叫什么来着
It's, what do you call it?
-闲言碎语 -不是吧
- Scuttlebutt. - No.
凯丽
Callie...
你和亚利桑那 你们分开之前
You and Arizona -- before you guys split --
你们去咨♥询♥过的 对吧
You did the counseling thing, right?
天啊 是的
Oh, god. Yeah.
去过
Yeah.
我听说你们要找律师
I heard that you were looking more for a lawyer.
你也听说了啊
You heard that, huh?
闲言碎语嘛
Scuttlebutt.
那是自然
Sure.
-你今天跟我 -是的
- You're on my service today. - I am.
你没问题吧
You're good with that, right?
我的意思是 你和我
I mean, you and I --
你在我手下干活没什么问题吧
You don't have any problem working under me, right?
我想我们已经建立默契了
Well, I think we've established that.
不是 但你看 这件事
No, but see, this --
这就是我要说的
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
出了这个门 我们就是专业医生
Outside of that door, we are professionals.
绝不能涉及私人感情
There can be none of this.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
准备去工作了
For the road.
这是下雪了吗
Is it snowing?
是我想的那样吗
Is it what I think it is?
我刚接到电♥话♥ 资料都在这里了
Just got the call. It's all coming here.
好的 有多少患者要来
Okay. How many are we looking at?
40多个 这种事有什么规章制度的么
Over 40. Where's the protocol for this?
贝利 要做出指示
Bailey -- - got to be some guidelines.
这是你第一次临危指挥
Look, I-it's your first crisis.
你能做好 我相信你
You'll be fine. I know.
只要我能找到
As soon as I can find the --
贝利 你在那堆资料里是找不到办法的
Bailey, there's nothing you need in those binders.
你只能随机应变
Okay, you just have to take things as they come.
但是事情发生前你也无法预测
But you won't see them until they're right here.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
如果你心里镇定 他们也有主心骨
If you're in control, they're in control.
还有 讲话时要站在楼梯上
Oh, and, uh, stand on the stairs when you talk to them.
让他们仰望你
Makes them feel watched over.
这就是你站楼梯上的原因吗
Is that why you do that?
消防员被困贝克山大火中
四名消防员
Four crews of firefighters
在城东对抗大火时被困
were trapped battling wildfires east of town.
至少有40名伤者正在送往医院途中
We have at least 40 injuries en route.
我决定全部接收
I said we would take all of them.
40名 我们就要超过容纳能力了
40? We're gonna hit capacity, and --
我们要接收所有患者
We will take all of them.
我们要处理二级 三♥级♥和四级烧伤
We're looking at second-, third-, and fourth-degree burns,
烟雾吸入 还有一些外伤
smoke inhalation, and some traumas.
所有没有生命危险的
All non-critical...
患者
patients...
将被转移到
are being transferred
西雅图长老会医院和塔科马港市
to Seattle Pres and Tacoma.
整间医院现在是烧伤治疗中心
This entire hospital is now a burn-treatment center.
如果你们有些生疏的话
If you are a little rusty...
-你昨晚住在医院了吗 -是的
- Did you stay here again last night? - Yeah.
睡觉了吗
You sleep at all?
-我很好 -整形科可以参与会诊
- I'm fine. - Plastics will be available for consult,
但他们会很忙 无法兼顾各处
But they will be in high demand and cannot be everywhere.
如果需要找他们...
If you need them...
-肯定是因为一个姑娘 -闭嘴
- It's definitely because of a chick. - shush.
除非烧伤处理小组或楼下缺人手
Residents, stay with your assigned attendings
否则请住院医生跟在你的主治医生身边
unless needed in the burn unit or in the pit.
值班的医生都已经被召集了
Everyone who is on call has been called in.
这种情况需要全员参与
This is an all-hands-on-deck situation.
-你又要跟格蕾吗 -我一直都跟格蕾
- You with Grey again? - I'm always with Grey.
这让凯丽很不高兴 所以我这日子过得好比修女
Which is the problem for Callie, so I'm a nun, basically.
在圣坛崇拜我们的女住院总
Worship at the altar of our lady of general surgery.
这个选择不错
That's a good choice.
知道吗 我和主治医生约过会
You know, I tried dating an attending.
结果不太理想
It just -- it doesn't work.
-优先顺序要根据... -威尔逊就做到了
- Prioritize according to... - Wilson does it.
是啊 威尔逊很幸运
Yeah, well, Wilson got lucky.
在急诊室进行分类
Triage in the E.R.
将病情危急的患者送至烧伤处理小组或手术室
Send the critical patients to the burn unit or the O.R.
艾弗里医生是负责人
Dr. Avery is your point person on this, okay?
让我想想
Let's see.
那么 还有
Then that's... that's...
我说完了
That's it, people.
好了 开始工作吧
Okay. Get to work.
-我来负责给患者分类及治疗重伤患者 -艾普丽尔
- I'll jump on triage - and the most acute injuries. - April --
你来负责气道受损的患者
You take any compromised airways.
别再逃避我了
Stop running away from me.
我们总要找时间谈这件事
Eventually, we have to find time and talk about this.
已经拖了三天了
It's been three days already.
现在不是时候
Now is not that time.
在事情变得棘手前我们还有时间
We have time before it gets crazy.
已经够棘手的了 我的急诊室马上就要人满为患了
It's already crazy. My E.R.'s about to be jam-packed.
我没时间想这件事 你也没有
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表