我要他们加急了
I-I put a rush on them,
但我觉得应该都会正常的
but I really think they're gonna be normal.
是的 但那些结果并不完全可靠
Yeah, but they'll be inconclusive.
没错 但你得知道 之后我会
Yeah, but, you know, I -- Then, I'll just
这两周我会反复进行超声检查看看
I'll do a repeat ultrasound in two weeks to see
两周 我等不到两周
Two weeks? I can't wait two weeks.
目前还有很多能做的
We might be able to do something.
我知道你很担心 但我真的
I know that you're worried, but I-I really
听着 做个胎儿MRI怎么样
Look, what about a fetal MRI
可以更好地观察宝宝的头颅
to get a better look at the baby's brain?
为了得到清晰的图像 我得给你和孩子
To get a clear image, I'd have to put you
做全身麻醉
and the baby under general anesthesia,
我并不想这么做 除非万不得已
and I-I don't want to do that unless I have to.
你也不想这样
Neither do you.
听着 你得相信我
Look, you need to trust me.
我知道我以前辜负过你的信任 但是
I know that I've tested your trust before, but...
你得相信我
you need to trust me.
我确实相信过你之前能查到这个问题
I trusted you to catch this.
这是一些其它关于单克隆抗体试验的信息
So, here's some more info on the monoclonal antibody trial.
爱德华兹 我今早叫你不要管这个病人
Edwards, maybe you didn't hear me this morning
你都当耳边风了
when I said you are off this case.
我不是求你让我去参与治疗
I am not asking to operate.
我只想能像上次一样陪在他身边
I just figured I could sit with him like last time.
上一次你是作为他的主管医生
Last time, you were in there as his doctor,
而不是作为他的女朋友
not as his girlfriend.
我不是他的女
I'm not his g--
他很害怕 我能让他安定下来
He is scared, and I can keep him calm.
-我能搞定 -德卢卡 闭嘴
- I can handle it. - DeLuca, shut it.
德卢卡 你能把这个上去手术室吗
Uh, DeLuca, would you take this up to the O.R., please?
当然
Sure.
-听着我明白 -什么
- Look, I get it. - Yeah?
你对这家伙有意思 我没有意见
You have feelings for this guy, and I am not judging.
听着你就是有意见
Well, kind of sounds like you are.
我不会被私心所左右 我
I can be impartial. I'm --
爱德华兹你今天可真是能闹腾啊
Oh, Edwards, you have been the family member from hell today.
这就是为什么我们不诊治我们爱的人
This is why we don't doctor the people we love.
你对治疗指手画脚 还一再质疑我
You are pitching treatments. You are second-guessing me.
我控制不住 而且我有相应的学识
I cannot help - that I have knowledge that --
我是不会在我给他做开颅手术的时候
And I am not gonna risk you doing that in my O.R.
冒险让你待在手术室里的
when I am inside his brain.
行 那我就坐在观察室里
Fine. I'll sit in the gallery. It's --
观察室里不允许家庭成员进入
No family in the gallery.
我们一起睡了几次而已
We slept together a couple of times!
够了 我告诉你现在怎么办
Good enough. Here is what is gonna happen.
你把通行证交给我
You are gonna hand me your access badge.
送凯尔到手术室门口
You will walk Kyle to the red line
然后到等待室乖乖坐着等他手术结束
and go sit in the waiting room until he is out of surgery
就像其他人的爱人一样
like any other loved one
因为今天 你不是一位外科医生
because today you are not a surgeon.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're kidding, right?
通行证给我
Badge.
现在
Now.
我知道你认为你看到了什么
I know what you think you saw.
-保森先生 -什么都没有发生
- Mr. Paulson... - Nothing happened.
我从来没有对我老婆不忠
I have never cheated on my wife.
文森和我 我们不是
Vincent and I, we're not...
我已经结婚51年了
I have been married 51 years.
我有3个孩子 7个孙子孙女
I have three kids, seven grandchildren,
还有1个即将出生
and another one on the way,
我老婆也很幸福
and my wife is happy.
她爱我
She loves me.
但我对文森的感情
But my feelings for Vincent...
我会毁了我老婆的 而我不会这么做的
I would destroy my wife. And I won't do that.
所以 求求你
So, please...
我什么都没看到
I didn't see a thing.
你知道吗 我看到那个门卫在等待室里等着
You know, I saw the doorman waiting at the waiting room.
真是敬业
That is dedication.
里奥给小费一定很慷慨
Leo must be one hell of a good tipper.
他们相爱了
They're in love.
什么 里奥和门卫么
What, Leo and the doorman?
给我胶原纤维
Avitene.
我抓到他们了
I caught them.
太棒了啊
That's awesome.
你是说 直接看到他俩做了么
Like, caught them caught them?
只是牵着手 非常少儿皆宜
Just holding hands -- very P.G.
完全比不上我今早看到的
Nothing like what I saw this morning.
他们相爱了 这很美好
They're in love. That's sweet.
很悲伤
It's sad.
爱人明明就在眼前
They have love right in front of them.
那个门卫只能不停的打开门
That doorman is just gonna keep opening that door,
让他的爱人出去 又看着他回来
letting love out - and letting it back in again
然后让爱人从他身边就这么走过
and then letting it walk right by him.
给我15号♥手术刀
15 blade.
你知道吗 那确实很悲伤
You know, that is sad.
沃伦医生指控我
And when Dr. Warren accuses me
试图蓄意妨碍他的外科医生生涯
of trying to sabotage his surgical career,
你觉得这是个客观公正的评价吗
would you say that's a fair assessment?
不 你没有妨碍任何事
No. You haven't tried to sabotage anything.
冲洗一下
Irrigation.
她当然会赞同你
Of course she's gonna agree with you.
你是主任
You're the Chief.
而且是个公平的主任
And a fair one.
我手下的医生可以畅所欲言
My doctors can speak freely.
但你的丈夫却不能
But not your husband.
-我准备好收尾缝合了 -你有话要说就快说
- I'm ready to close. - You got something to say, say it.
我一直在说 好几周了
I have been -- for weeks!
同时你还各种为所欲为
And doing whatever you want to do, too,
全然不顾 你出现在手术室里给我的
with no care - that your presence in the O.R.
外科医生们带来了很大的压力
is stressing out my surgeons?
我说的对不对 里格斯医生
Isn't that right, Dr. Riggs?
我并没有真那么紧张
Um, well, uh, I don't really have a dog in the race.
看 你听到了吗 沃伦医生
See, you hear that, Dr. Warren?
多余的没必要的压力
Unnecessary levels of stress.
而里格斯医生还在随时有炸♥弹♥扔过的情况下做过手术
And Dr. Riggs operated with bombs dropping on his head.
好了 好了 问题是这样的
Okay, okay, see here's the problem --
-多发性室性早搏 -空气栓塞
- Multifocal PVCs. - Air embolus.
肯定是空气被吸进了心脏间隔创口
Must have sucked air into the septal wound.
把手拿出来 现在就拿出来
Get your hands out! Out now!
里格斯 在他引发空气栓塞并中风之前
Riggs, he's gonna need a needle aspiration through the ventricle
他需要一次心室穿刺
before he throws an air embolus and strokes out.
已经在做了
Already on it.
心电图显示完全没有进空气 你都抽离了
No air on the T.E.E. You got it all.
我正准备就你的问题发表一下观点 主任
Oh, uh, I was about to make a point about your questions, Chief.
你看 这两位 无意冒犯
You see, these two -- no offense --
但他们会说你想听的任何话
but they're gonna say whatever you want,
因为皮尔斯为你工作 里格斯又为皮尔斯工作
'cause Pierce works for you, and Riggs works for Pierce.
所以你可以问他们你想问的任何问题
So you can ask them all you want
你也可以随意把我和孩子进行对比
and you can compare me to a child all you want,
但事实是你永远不会知道
but the fact is you are never gonna know
他们真正的想法 因为 和我不一样
what they really think, because, unlike me...
他们受制于你
...they're beholden to you.
好了 如果你们不介意继续的话
Now, I'm good back here
我待在这挺好
if you all care to continue.
你真是骄傲自大
You are so arrogant.
凯丽问你了吗
Callie asked you?
是的 我说不行
Yeah, and I said no.
那你现在对我说不行
And you're saying no to me?
阿历克斯 我们是朋友
Alex, we're friends.
凯丽也是我的朋友
Callie's my friend, too.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表