我的老天爷啊
Oh, for God's sake.
那位女士用一把切肉刀反击了这个混♥蛋♥
And the lady fought the bastard off with a carving knife.
该死的 格莱姆
Damn, Gram!
用充气压力腕带控制住了
...being controlled by an inflated pressure cuff.
-生命体征目前稳定 -我当时在煮鸡蛋
- Vitals are holding so far. - Aah! I was boiling an egg.
他把我差点吓死了
He scared me near to death.
我打赌肯定是的
I bet.
肯定是从 从窗户闯进来的
Must've come in through the -- through the window.
进到厨房♥里站在我身后
Came up behind me in my kitchen.
所以我就
So I just
-按压住伤口 括斯 -我在努力这么做
- Pressure on that, Cross. - I'm trying.
来了 我来弄
Oh, here, I got it.
她 她没事吧
Is she -- Is she okay?
不谈她了好不好
How about you don't talk about her?
你今天选这位老太太可是惹错人了 哥们
Yeah, you picked the wrong grandma today, bud.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
我一直在照顾她
I take care of her.
她有老年痴呆
She has dementia.
她不知道那是我
She didn't know it was me.
她认不出我了
She didn't know.
我们要给你拍个X光片
We'll need to get you some X-rays.
你可以动一下大拇指吗
Can you move your thumb for me?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你把我一个人丢在家里
You left me all alone,
我只能...你本该在家的
and I had to -- You should've been there.
你本该为了我留在家的 你本该照顾我的
You should've been there for me, should've taken care of me.
路易丝 你知道你在哪吗
Louise, do you know where you are?
这是一个丈夫应尽的职责
That's... what a husband does.
好吧
Okay.
不要 不要 不要离开我
Don't -- Don't -- Don't leave me.
不要走 不要离开我
Don't leave. Don't leave me.
好吧 好的
Oh, okay, all right.
不要再离开我了
Don't leave me again.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
好的
Okay.
我们生个孩子吧
Let's make a baby.
什么
What?
你说过你想要个孩子
You said that you wanted a baby,
你会成为特别棒的父亲的
and you would make an amazing dad.
你在担心我没有全身心
And that's what you're worried about, right --
投入这段感情 是吧 可是我有的
that I'm not all in? But I am.
我爱你
And I love you.
你会告诉我你为什么不跟我结婚吗
Are you gonna tell me why you won't marry me?
我说了我爱你
I told you that I love you...
我哪也不去
and that I'm not going anywhere.
这还不够吗 你就不能只要这些吗
So isn't that enough? Can't that be enough for you?
你知道吗 今天上午我跟梅在一起
You know, I was with Mer this morning,
我在想 我们两个人
and I was thinking, the two of us,
我们的经历都很凄惨
we've been through hell.
我们都经历过各种各样的痛苦
You know, all kinds of drama --
让人抓狂的家庭闹剧 我们都曾经差点丧命
crazy family stuff, we both almost died,
我们都失去了挚爱的人
losing people we love.
不 你不会失去我的
No, y-you're not losing me.
重点是 我们有所成长
The point is, we grew up.
梅和我已经成熟了
Mer and I are grown up.
我们挺过来了
We got through it.
把痛苦抛在脑后
And hell is behind me.
我已经把痛苦抛在脑后 不会再回头了
It's in my rearview mirror, and I'm not going back.
我受够了
I'm done.
我不再是 不再是傻孩子了 乔
I'm not -- I'm not - some idiot kid anymore, Jo.
我是个男人了 我不想再游戏人生了
I'm a man, and I'm done with games.
我不想再经历让人抓狂的事 也不想再失去
I'm done with with crazy. I'm done with losing.
我不想再经历痛苦了
I'm done with drama.
我不在乎你的秘密
I don't care about your secrets
你的借口 或者你的痛苦
and your excuses and your drama.
这些我都经历过
You know, I-I've had that.
阿历克斯 我们能不能
Alex, if we could just --
我刚刚都说了我不想再经历这些事了
I just said I don't want to do this!
我...我这一生之中
I -- I have never had one second
不曾有过一秒钟的真实
of anything real my entire life.
我想要真♥相♥
I want truth.
我想要妻子 房♥子 我想要个家
I want -- I want a wife and a house and a family!
今天阿米莉亚和欧文结婚了 我也想结婚
Amelia and, uh, Owen's wedding today -- I want that!
实习医生格蕾
第十二季第二十四集
本季终
没想到会在这见到你
Surprised to see you here.
这是我上班的地方
I work here.
我还以为 你现在应该已经在婚礼现场了
Well, I just figured - you'd be at the wedding by now.
话说 你在去教堂之前
So, um...do you have some time
还有没有空
before you have to be at the church?
不要这样
Don't do that.
哪样
Do what?
想入非非
Get any ideas.
不要想入非非
Don't get any ideas.
我不会给你想入非非的机会
There are no ideas here for you.
我可没有想入非非 好吧
I don't have any ideas, okay?
我只是...想闲聊一下
This is -- I'm just making small talk.
好吧 聊也不要聊
Okay, well, don't do that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我很忙 我在工作
Because I'm busy. I'm working.
-好吧 -我很忙
- Okay. - I'm busy.
我也在工作
I'm working, too.
我并不想刻薄
I'm not trying to be mean.
只不过 不想让你太投入
I just -- I don't want you to get too attached.
我有三个孩子 工作又很忙
I have three children, a big job.
好吧 是你主动投怀送抱的
Okay, you jumped me.
好吧 我倒是不介意啦
Okay, not that I minded.
我们很和谐的
It was good.
我们都很享受
We had a good time.
简直是特别和谐
It was very good.
我不知道你是什么情况
I don't know about you,
我的表现可是相当完美
but that was some of my best work.
在车里做可不是那么容易的
And in a car, which is not easy.
那现在什么情况
But now what?
现在你觉得 你就是我的太阳和月亮
Now you think, what, you're my sun and my moon,
突然之间
that all of a sudden
我觉得 群星围绕着你闪烁
I think that the stars shine down on only you,
你让我心动 为我打开了天堂之门
that you touched me and the heavens opened
你是天使 让我目眩
and I -- I'm blinded by the angel that is you?
你是挺好的 但没人能好到那种程度
I mean, you're good, but nobody's that good.
确实是我投怀送抱的 是吧
I did jump you, didn't I?
是的 没错
Yeah. You did.
好吧 你说得有道理 你并没有为我痴狂
Okay, well, point taken. You are not after me.
我没有为你痴狂
I'm not after you.
我们是朋友
We are friends
还可以是炮♥友♥
who maybe have sex.
我们是做过一次爱的朋友
We're friends who had sex once.
我们是一晚上做了四次爱的朋友
Uh, we are friends that had sex four times in one night,
不过我们不用太较真
but let's not get picky.
好了 燕尾服在这 鞋子在那
Okay, yeah. So the tux is here, shoes there.
你还需要什么别的吗
Um, is there anything else you need?
-没有了 -都准备好了吗
- I'll be fine. - You're good?
记得穿黑袜子了吗
And did you remember black socks?
我就知道你会忘
Ha, I knew it.
谢天谢地 还有你
You know, thank God for you.
这就是为什么我会让你保管戒指
This is why I had you hold on to the rings.
天啊 我竟然给忘了
Thank God for me.
我是第一个到的吗
Hey, am I the first one here?
-你有车吗 -怎么了
- Do you have a car? - Why?
你有没有车
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表