天啊
holy crap.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you!
恭喜
Congratulations!
谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
搞定它
Work it out.
-这是一个小的让步 -这不小
- It's one small concession. - It's not small.
我们要告诉我的父母
Look, we are about to tell my parents
我们结婚了 私奔了
that we got married, eloped.
他们想参加我的婚礼
They wanted to be at my wedding.
他们以为他们去了我的婚礼
They thought they were at my wedding.
我只是觉得很不舒服
I'm just not comfortable with it.
你知道的
I mean, you know that.
我知道你不是基♥督♥徒
I know that you're not religious.
为什么你要我在你们家做祈祷
So why are you asking me to lead your family in prayer?
因为他们很可能不喜欢你
Because they're predisposed to not like you.
你嫁给了一个高富帅医生
You're marrying a rich, handsome surgeon.
够了 我知道
Stop it. I know.
我们让他们难堪了
We embarrassed them.
我们会为此道歉的
And we will apologize for that.
真诚的道歉 好吗
Sincerely, okay?
但我不会改变自己
But I'm not gonna change who I am
-只是为了让你的父母喜欢我 -不
- just to get your parents to like me. - No, no, no.
我不想让你改变自己
No, I don't want you to change who you are.
-你想让我撒谎 -不是
- You want me to lie. - No. Come on.
只是表示一个好的信仰
It's -- it's a gesture of good faith.
我对好信仰的表达
My gesture of good faith
是成为他们美丽女儿的好老公
is being a wonderful husband to their beautiful daughter.
就一天
It's one day.
做一个祈祷者
One prayer.
又不是我让你接受洗礼
Not like I'm asking you to go get baptized.
我没有
I'm not.
他们对我真实的第一印象
Their first real impression of me.
节日后我突然不祈祷了
What happens after at the holidays
怎么办
when I'm suddenly not praying?
这个
Well...
你在逗我吗 你
Are you kidding me? You --
请注意 女士先生们
Attention, ladies and gentlemen...
你想要我做多久
You want this to go on for how long exactly?
不 我只是想让他们喜欢你并接受我们
No, I just -- I just want them to like you and accept us.
如果你尊重我 他们就会的
Well, if you respect me, they will.
-杰克逊 求你了 -不
- Jackson. Please. I -- - You know what? No.
April 这段谈话结束了
April, this conversation's over.
什么
Excuse me?
我们结婚时你知道我是怎样的
You knew who I was when we got married.
我们谈过这个的
Okay? We talked about this.
我们整个婚礼都在协商这个
We negotiated our whole wedding around it.
我以为我们同意
I thought that we agreed
我们尊重彼此的不同
that we would respect each other's differences.
对我来说 这段谈话结束了
So, yeah, for me, this conversation's over.
就这样结束了
Just over?
对 我受够了
Yeah. I'm done with it.
也许我还没
Maybe I didn't --
也许我还不了解我结婚的对象
Maybe I didn't know who I was marrying.
-真的吗 好吧 -你知道吗
- Really? Okay. - Yeah, because you know what?
你现在对我说话的态度
The way that you're speaking to me right now,
你现在的行为 不是我嫁的那个人
the way that you're acting, is not who I married.
彼此彼此
Yeah, I could say the same thing.
说得对 你知道吗
You're right, because you know what?
我们在过去18个小时里一直都这样想的
We thought about it for all of like 18 hours.
什么意思 你宁愿我们没结婚
What are you saying -- you wish we hadn't got married?
不
No.
女士们先生们 请留意
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?
我们现在开始降落
We are now beginning our initial descent
于哥伦布港国际机场
into Port Columbus International Airport.
请收起您的折叠板
Please raise your tray tables
把座椅调回原位
and place your seats in the upright position.
我爸妈来接我们
My parents are picking us up.
你想吃我剩下的花生吗
You want the rest of my peanuts?
我花生过敏
I'm allergic to peanuts.
这婚礼真浪漫
It looks like a lovely wedding.
再次恭喜
Congratulations again.
她真是个 美丽的新娘
She's a really... beautiful bride.
嘿 怎么了 哪里疼
Hey, what's wrong? Are you feeling pain?
不 不 我没事
No. No. I'm not.
只是
It's just...
看我
Look at me.
我丑陋极了
I'm hideous.
不 别这样说
No. Do not say that.
没有人会像
No one will ever look at me
你在照片里看那样April看我
the way you're looking at April in these pictures.
塔狄安娜 你错了
Tatiana, you're wrong.
别安慰我了
Please.
好 当我看着你
Okay? I look at you,
看到了无比的力量
and I see such incredible strength.
我看到了勇敢
I see bravery.
我看到幽默和坚持的特质
I see humor and persistence...
还有美丽
Beauty.
现在这些手术 会还给你一张脸
Now, these surgeries, they're gonna give you back a face,
但千万别认为
but don't you dare for a single moment
你现在就不美丽
think that you're not already beautiful.
我不敢相信我们真的这样做了
Oh, I can't believe we're doing this.
我相信
I can.
新郎现在可以亲吻新娘
You may now kiss.
我知道你觉得这很傻
I know you think it's silly.
我没这样说
Well, I didn't say that.
但我是认真的
But I'm serious, okay?
拒绝婚前性行为
No premarital sex.
多认真 是”绝对不能干”那种认真吗
How serious? Like "Absolutely not" Serious
或是”应该不能干”那种认真
or "I could be convinced" Serious?
坚持多一晚就好了
We will survive one more night.
我可不这样想
Speak for yourself.
如果我们等
If we wait...
我们的新婚之夜会很美好
...our wedding night will be so amazing.
今晚也可以
And tonight could also be...
很美好
so amazing.
好吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
你
You...
怎么了
What's that?
晚安 杰克森
Good night, Jackson.
我回去啦
I'm gonna go now.
晚安 杰克森
Good night, Jackson.
你都锁上了
You put the chain on?
早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
好
All right.
忘了什么吗
Forget something?
-几点 -这个怎样
- What time? - What about this one?
我真想穿着白色婚纱结婚
I really have my heart set on getting married in white.
你现在穿着的这套婚纱美极了
The wedding dress you're wearing is gorgeous.
我知道有个清洁工能把这污渍去掉
I know a cleaner who can get that stain out.
谢谢 但我需要一条新裙子
Yeah, thank you, but I need a new dress.
我看看后面有什么
I'll see what I have in the back.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
对 谢谢 再见
Yes, thank you. Bye.
好吧
All right.
我们找来了个太平绅士
We've got ourselves a justice of the peace.
明天下午 他会主持婚礼
Tomorrow afternoon, he will marry us.
太平绅士
Uh, a justice of the peace?
好 这很
Okay, so, um...
我们的婚礼会是
Our wedding will be...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表