I just don't understand why you didn't tell us.
你装得一副为我们加油的啦啦队长的样子
You pretended to be all cheerleader-y.
-这实在 有点 -阴险
- It's just -- It's a little -- - Snaky.
我没想要瞒任何事
I wasn't trying to hide anything.
完全没想到会这样
Never saw it coming.
这一手玩的漂亮
Well played.
我没有玩任何手段
I wasn't playing anything.
-我才做的决定 -是啊
- I just decided -- - Yeah. Wow.
祝你好运
Good luck.
在他脊柱第8节 长了
On the 8th, he had...
4.2 只是为了
4.2 just to make s--
-失陪一下 -没事
- Excuse me. - Okay.
哥们 这种状况该停止了
Mate, this has to stop.
你说的对啊 这种状况该停止了
Oh, you're right. This has to stop.
梅根打电♥话♥给我了 就在她
Megan called me right before she...
她告诉我了
All right, she told me...
所有的一切
everything.
所以 是啊 你应该停止
So, yeah, you should just stop...
因为我会见到你
'cause I see you.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你不能就这么跑过来
You can't just come in here
然后装成很好的样子
and pretend to be some nice guy,
装成英雄的模样然后用谎言愚弄所有人
pretend to be this hero and lie and fool everyone,
像是格蕾 贝利 皮尔斯 还有阿米莉娅
like Grey and Bailey and Pierce and Amelia.
你不能这么再从我身边夺走更多人了
You can't just take more people away from me.
你不能这么做 而我也不会放任你这么做
You can't do it, and I won't let you.
本杰明·沃伦
Benjamin Warren!
玛兰达·贝利
Miranda Bailey.
你没有提交普雷明格进修
You didn't submit your application
项目的申请
for the Preminger Grant!
没有 我当然没提交
No. Of course I didn't.
你这个"当然"是什么意思
But what do you mean, "Of course"?
你在问我 为什么没有申请一个
You're asking me - why I didn't apply for a grant
要让我穿越整个国家的进修项目吗
that's gonna take me across the country?
怎么 难道我应该趁这个机会
W-What, am I supposed to jump at the chance
离开我老婆和孩子一年或者更长的时间吗
to leave my wife and kid for a -- a year or more?
但这是个难以置信的好机会啊
But it was an incredible opportunity.
我们能想办法解决其他问题的
We could have figured something out.
你知道的 这 这还轮不到我
You know, it's -- it's not my turn.
还不是时候
Not right now.
你是主任 我们需要留在这
You're Chief. We need to be here.
而你不介意这样吗
And you're okay with that?
以后总会轮到我的
Well, it'll be my turn sometime.
你知道的 同样的情况 你会
You know, and when it is, you'll, uh...
你也会为了我同样这么做的
you'll do the same for me.
对吗
Right?
走吧
Come on.
那么
So...
你会选谁呢 主任
who'd you pick, Chief?
-你是在开玩笑吗 -他们选了我
- Are you kidding me? - It's me.
我把邮件读了5遍来确认我是不是哪里看错了
I read the e-mail five times to see where I got it wrong,
但我真的没看错
but I didn't.
我赢了
I won.
贝利给了我普雷明格进修的资格
Bailey gave me the Preminger Grant.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
你干嘛老重复这句话
Why do you keep saying that?
不是
Oh, no.
不是 是啊 只是
No, yeah. N-- Well, it's just...
太棒了 你赢了
Yay, you!
走 我们去好好庆祝一下
Come on, let's go celebrate.
你推荐了布莱克
You recommended Blake?
我推荐的是你
I recommended you.
那为什么克莱夫说你
Well, then why did Karev say you --
然后布莱克的名字被好几个人提起
Then Blake's name came up from a few people.
-他们就问问我的意见 -你怎么说的
- They asked my opinion. - And what did you say?
我不会告诉你我说了什么的
Well, I'm not gonna tell you what I said.
我诚实的回答了一个问题而已
I gave an honest answer to a question.
你故意雪藏我
You sunk me.
我赞成选你
I endorsed you.
之后就不是我能做主的了
After that, it's out of my hands.
你几个月以来一直都在试图
You have been trying to find a way
想办法摆脱她
to get rid of her for months,
而利用这次的机会 你完全不顾
and to use this, you go right past somebody
这个你知道更应该获选的人
who you know deserves it more...
这个一直以来支持着你的人
someone who has been there for you,
这个在你无法搞定手头工作时来帮你的人
who stepped in when you couldn't even handle doing your job.
爱德华兹
Edwards.
这里是主治医生休息室
This is the attendings' lounge.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我还好吗 我很好
Am I all right? Yeah.
你的眼神里失去了之前的光芒
You lost that shine in your eyes.
我很喜欢那种光芒
I liked that shine.
我很好 我仍然散发着光芒
I'm fine. I'm shiny.
好吧 我刚在脑袋被打开的情况下给你
All right, I just played a private concert for you
演奏了一场私人音乐会
with my brain open.
你觉得你可以跟我说点什么作为回报
I think you can give me something.
我今天被一个朋友背叛了 就这样
I got screwed over by a friend today. That's all.
红头发那位吗
The redhead?
那真是糟透了
That sucks.
我刚开始玩音乐的时候
When I started playing,
我有好多音乐家朋友
I had all these musician friends.
然后你知道的 我们会一起出去玩
And, you know, we'd hang, and we'd jam together.
我们一起成长 你知道吗
We grew up together, you know.
然后我开始预订和售卖♥♥我自己的演奏会了
And then I started booking gigs, selling out those gigs,
你知道的 我有了很多粉丝和妹子
and, you know, - I had the fans and the girls,
真的很美妙的感觉
and it was fantastic.
这是我一直想要的一切
It was everything we had hoped for.
这是 这一切跟我们以前聊过的一样 你知道吗
It was -- It was everything we had talked about, you know?
而当我去和他们分享这一切的时候
And then when I went to share it with them...
他们都不在那里了
they weren't there.
我所有的朋友都离开了
All my friends were gone.
"噗"一声就不见了
Poof. Just like that.
但这最后也证明他们不是我朋友
But it turns out they weren't my friends.
他们是我的竞争对手
They were my competition.
你和我的情况非常像
You and I are a lot alike.
好吧 那又怎么样呢
Okay, how is that?
你很聪明
Well, you're smart.
也非常美丽
Incredibly good-looking.
自大
Cocky. -
但这份自大背后有真才实学
But with the goods to back it up.
现在 很抱歉 我得睡觉了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to sleep...
因为我的头很痛
'cause my head hurts.
我应该在这看着你的
I'm supposed to watch you.
我不介意
I'm okay with that.
我今天过得真是糟透了
I had a crappy day.
我也是
Mm, me too.
我发现为什么欧文恨瑞格斯了
I found out why Owen hates Riggs.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
好吧
Okay.
我会想知道吗
Do I want to know?
我在这里呢
I'm here!
看出来了
We can see that.
逗我吗 壁橱就这样开着
Really? With the cabinets?
-抱歉 -你打开了 你就要关上
- Sorry. - You open, you close.
这又没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal.
这很繁琐的
It's tedious.
上帝啊 还答应我要做姐妹呢
Oh, my God, I was promised sisters.
我刚把你们两个弄回到一个屋子里来
I just got you guys back in the same house.
我从来没有过姐妹 这很不错
I've never had sisters. It's nice.
但这样的美好状态又要崩溃了
But it's going to implode.
你知道的 我也知道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表