She -- she tried to push me out of the way.
求助 我不知道该怎么处理
Uh, uh, uh, somebody?! I'm not sure what to do here!
帮忙把另一个病人推进去
Help get the other patient inside.
走吧 托瑞斯
Go. Torres.
来看一下
Take a look at this.
会没事的 杰西
Hey. It's gonna be all right, Jess.
我们会救你 救你们两个 好吗
We're gonna take care of you -- both of you. Okay?
走吧 推进去
Let's go. Go.
输两单位O阴型血 检查一下骨盆固定带
Hang two units of "O" Neg, check the pelvic binder,
准备给她快速诱导插管
And prep her for a rapid-sequence intubation.
知道她叫什么了吗 她父母的信息呢
Any word on her name? Her parents?
我想她没带身份证
Uh, I don't think she had any I.D.
你认真找了吗 你检查她的书包了吗
Did you look? Did you check her bag?
-需要我做什么 -给她做个前腹腔镜检查
- Okay, where do you need me? - She needs an ex lap.
她一条腿被撞得整个翻转过来
One of her legs was ripped completely away from the other.
叉骨损伤
She has a wishbone injury.
火车的冲力把她的骨盆撞碎了
The force of the train broke her pelvis
内脏也有破裂
and split her insides apart.
你们给她检查完内伤后
I'm gonna need to stabilize her pelvis and extremities,
我要固定她的骨盆和四肢
but not before you guys address her internal injuries.
瞳孔反应迟缓
Pupillary reflexes are sluggish.
要照头部CT
She's gonna need a head C.T.
以排除外伤性脑损伤
to rule out a traumatic brain injury.
知道她的姓名了吗
All right, you got a name for me yet?
不知道 但我找到几本教科书
Uh, no, but I found some textbooks.
可能是大二或大三学生
Sophomore, junior, maybe.
我猜她大概16岁
I'm guessing she's about 16 years old.
好了 等一下 停下 安静
Okay, hang on, hang on. Shh, quiet.
妈妈
Mom.
我想见妈妈
I want my mom.
-格蕾 要插喉管了 -好的
- Grey, we're gonna need to intubate. - Okay.
-时间不多 -开始吧
- We don't have much time. - Go ahead.
太好了 你来了
Good. You're here.
她有多处复合性损伤
She's got multiple complex injuries.
要把她送到手术室进行冲洗
She needs to go to the O.R. for a washout.
右侧血胸需要引流
Hemothorax on her right side that needs to be drained.
杰西
Jess.
你见到她了吗 另一个女孩
Have you seen her -- the other girl?
她还活着吗
I-is she still alive?
杰西 能告诉我她的名字吗
Jess, can you tell me her name?
我不认识她
I-I-I don't know her. So...
你们手臂上画着一样的心形图
You have the same hearts drawn on your arms.
我想你们肯定互相认识
I think you do know each other.
她叫阿莉雅
Her name's Aliyah.
出事时你们两个在一起吗
And you two were out there together?
是的
Yes.
你的脚没有卡在铁轨上 对吗
Your foot didn't get caught on the tracks, did it?
亲爱的 告诉我发生什么事
Honey, tell me what happened out there.
我们只想在一起
We just wanted to be together.
至死不渝
Dead or alive.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第一集
这是我们其中一个
And this is one of our
顶尖的放射科设备房♥
state-of-the-art radiology suites.
我们还安装了
We have just installed
新的数据处理系统 拥有同步
new data-processing systems with simultaneous --
同步多面全息成像
Simultaneous multi-slice holographic imaging.
是的
Yeah.
这种成像方法就是未来的趋势
I mean, that kind of imaging's the wave of the future.
未来的趋势 我太同意了
Wave of the future. I couldn't agree more.
我能去参观一下吗
Do you mind if I take a look around?
请便
Be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是最新版本的S.E.700吗
Is this the new S.E. 700?
是的 我们刚升级
Yes, we just had it upgraded.
承认吧 你欣赏她
Admit it. You like her.
她是个挺不错的人选
Mm, she's a solid candidate,
没错
certainly.
但贝利也是
But so is Bailey.
贝利太了解你了
Bailey knows you too well.
你们认识的时间太长了
You all have been together too long.
她不会促使你进步 理查德
She doesn't push you, Richard.
但主任这个角色
But in a chief,
你需要的是一个知道据理力争的主任
you need a chief who knows how to push back.
你意思是她太软弱
Are you implying she's soft?
但米兰达·贝利一点也不软弱
Because Miranda Bailey is anything but soft.
我是说她在这太怡然自在了
I'm saying that she's too comfortable here.
我们需要的是一个让我们没这么自在的人
We need someone who will make us uncomfortable,
一个能来到这推着我们去做到最好
someone that'll walk in here and push us to be the best.
我们需要一个能给我们惊喜的人
We need someone who will surprise us.
你是知道的
And you know it.
同步获取成像信息
Instant access to case imaging
对病人的治疗有很大帮助
would really assist with patient care.
你才15岁 就想着去死吗
You're only 15. You want to die?
这很复杂
It's more complicated than that.
你就站在火车前面
You were standing in front of a train.
我们不是想自杀 我们只是
We weren't suicidal. We just --
杰西 我要告诉你
Okay, Jess, I'm gonna tell you
我的一些私事 好吗
something personal about myself, okay?
好
Okay.
我喜欢男人...是爱情 有时是这样的
I like men...romantically, sometimes.
我也喜欢女人
And I like women, too.
这事我生活中很重要的一部分
It's a big, big part of my life.
我能问你一些私事吗
Can I ask you something personal about yourself?
你喜欢 女孩吗
Do you like...girls?
你
Do you...
你喜欢阿莉雅吗
Do you like Aliyah?
我爱她
I love her.
那你们当时在那里做什么
What were you two doing out there?
不是说我们想死
It's not that we wanted to die.
这只是
This was just...
这只是我们能相守在一起的方法
The only way that we could stay together...
永远在一起
...you know, forever.
不 不 杰西 还有很多方法
No. No, Jess. There are so many other ways.
我…自杀解决不了任何问题
I...killing yourself solves nothing.
-这… -我的父母
- It -- - My parents...
他们要送我去
They're sending me away...
去一个改造营
to a camp.
有人会半夜来把人抓走
They come and get you in the middle of the night,
他们会送你去那种地方
and they take you to this place.
会改变你的
They change you.
他们会让我改变对阿莉雅的感情
They're gonna make me change my mind about Aliyah.
不 他们不会 没可能的
No, they won't. There's no way.
那种地方没用的 不会有效果的
Those places don't work. They never work.
你父母居然这样做
Your parents are doing this?
请 请不要打电♥话♥给他们
Please. Please, you can't call them.
请不要告诉他们我
Please don't tell them that I...
他们是我躺在这的原因
They're the whole reason why I'm even here.
求你们了 别打电♥话♥通知他们
Please. You can't call them.
阿莉雅是个好姑娘 她从不逃学
Aliyah's a good girl. She wouldn't miss school.
为什么她会在铁轨上
Why would she be out on the train tracks?
没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
她大面♥积♥受伤
She suffered extensive injuries.
需要手术 我需要您签字同意
She needs surgery. I just need your consent.
她 她没事吧 她醒了吗 她能说话吗
Well, she's o-- she's okay? She's awake? She can talk?
不 她还昏迷着
No, she's unconscious.
她想要见妈妈
She did ask for her mother.
她妈妈过世了
Her mother's dead.
您能现帮我签名同意手术吗
If I could just have your consent for surgery...
好的
Yes.
抱歉 抱歉 我们在找我们的女儿
Excuse me. Excuse me. We're looking for our daughter.
杰西卡·唐纳 能帮我们找位医生吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表