我视频添加错了
I attached the wrong video.
你发送了性♥爱♥录像
You sent a sex tape?
发送给了全体会众
To my entire congregation.
我的上帝啊
Oh, good god!
是啊 现在就别说上帝了行吗
Yeah, can we not talk about him right now?
我坐了公交 火车 飞机
I rode on a bus, a train, a plane,
三辆小汽车 还坐了直升飞机
three cars, and a helicopter.
简直太赞了
That's amazing!
卡莫尔 我想介绍你认识艾弗里医生
Kamal, I want you to meet Dr. Avery.
-他会给你做手术 -你好
- He's gonna perform your operation. - Hi.
你就是 那个救星
You are...The guy?
救星
"The guy"?
看谁在这里啊 女机器人
There she is! The machine!
内桑
Nathan!
谢天谢地
Oh, man!
谢谢你 太感谢你把他带来了
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing him here.
太客气了 应该的
Hey, come on. Of course.
我最后一次出去 是内桑和我搭档
Nathan and I worked together on my last tour.
瑞吉斯医生 这就是杰克森 也就是艾弗里医生
Dr. Riggs, this is Jackson. Dr. Avery. ?
久仰 内桑·瑞吉斯
Yeah, Nathan Riggs. ?
外伤科医生
?Trauma surgeon?
心胸外科 但在那里
Cardiothoracic, but over there,
基本上都是看外伤
it's pretty much all trauma, you know?
是啊 当然
Sure. Sure, yeah.
瑞吉斯医生 他就是救星
Dr. Riggs! He is the guy!
什么救星
What is "The guy"?
我们第一次见到卡莫尔的时候
The first time we met Kamal,
凯普纳说 我认识能治好你手的救星
Keps said, "I know the guy who can fix your hands,"
从那时起 他总念叨着要见"救星"
So ever since, he's been talking about meeting "The guy."
好了 卡莫尔 让我看看好吗
Well, Kamal, let's take a look, huh?
好的 把这只手放上来
Okay. Let's get this guy up here.
好的 让我看看
All right. Look at this.
好了
Okay.
你能治好吗
You can fix them?
我是这么打算的
That's the plan.
你从没告诉过我病情这么严重了
You never told me it was this advanced.
肿瘤如此巨大
The tumors are massive.
好吧 也许我把病情说得有点轻了
Okay, maybe I downplayed it a little.
说得轻了 看着根本无法手术
You downplayed it?! This looks impossible!
我不明白 你把扫描结果发给他了 对吧
I don't understand. You sent him the scans, right?
你没看过扫描结果吗
Didn't you see the scans?
她告诉我扫描结果在约旦丢了
She told me the scans were lost in Jordan.
我不想让他看到扫描结果
I didn't want him to see the scans.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
凯普纳 搞什么鬼
Keps, what the hell?!
你撒谎了
You lied!
如果你看了扫描结果 你也许会拒绝
If you had seen the scans, you might have said no,
而我想让你见见那个小男孩
and I wanted you to meet that little boy.
他现在已经到这里了
And he's here now.
我们怎么帮他
So how do we help him?
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第五集
不为人知的我
这么说 布莱克跟着格蕾
So, Blake's on Meredith's service?
看来是这样
Uh, looks like it.
-她没事吧 -我不知道
- She gonna be all right? - I don't know.
派对过后我们就没说过话
We haven't spoken since the party.
她觉得我站在梅瑞迪斯一边
She feels like I'm on Meredith's side.
我确实如此
And I am, you know?
但这并不意味着我和佩妮是对立的
But it doesn't mean ?I'm not on Penny's side, too.
现在梅瑞迪斯甚至也不搭理我了 简直是双赢
And now Meredith's not even talking to me, so win-win!
天啊
Oh, god.
78条新消息
78 new messages?
他们知道了
They know.
他们全都知道了
They all know.
你的评估是什么
What's your assessment?
-我觉得 -不是问你 布莱克你说
- Well, I think -- - Not you -- Blake.
超声波显示 肝下凹陷有积液
Ultrasound showed fluid in Morison's pouch.
我们应该做个腹部CT
We should get an abdominal C.T.
要从CT上看出什么
And what are we looking for on the C.T.?
需要排除肝或脾出血的可能
We need to rule out bleeding from the liver or the spleen.
还应该评估腹膜后间隙
We should also evaluate the retroperitoneal space.
如果CT显示有活跃性出血
If there's active bleeding on the C.T.,
就要为他安排剖腹检查
we set him up for an ex-lap.
你遗漏掉了什么吗
Are you forgetting anything?
已经检查过脊椎
We cleared his c-spine,
用清创包止血 做了毒理学检查
We sent blood out ?for a trauma panel, tox screen,
和酒精浓度测试
alcohol levels.
还有呢
And?
还有...
And, uh...
要安排交叉配型
Order a type and crossmatch.
当然 显然 我漏掉了这一步
Of course. Obviously. I-I skipped that.
好的 记住 不要有遗漏
Okay, well, let's not skip steps.
我们是一级创伤中心
We're a level I trauma center.
让我看看你在迪拉德学到什么本事
I need to know what Dillard taught you.
给他挂水并准备做CT
Let's fill him with fluids and prep him for a C.T.
我没撒谎 我
I didn't lie. I --
你只是有点歪曲事实
You bent the truth a bit.
直到真♥相♥大白
Until it broke.
那是个美好的谎言
It was a good lie.
好吧 是个恶劣的谎言 但是出于好心
Okay, it was a bad lie, but for a good reason.
你最近对任何事都没表示赞同
You know, you haven't been saying yes to anything lately --
尤其针对我提出的事
Not when it comes from me.
看看这扫描结果 艾普丽尔
Look at the scans, April.
看好了 这些区域只有软骨 看到了吗
Okay, these areas are pure cartilage, right?
它们可能毁掉了任何正在生长的骨头
They probably destroyed any bone that was in their path.
我们甚至不知道
Guys, we don't even know
在这些软骨下面是否还能看出手
there's anything resembling hands underneath these things.
你都没法修复腱和神经血管束吗
Can you even repair the tendons and the neurovascular bundles?
情况不乐观
That's doubtful.
霍普金斯和凯斯西储有过相似病例
Well, Hopkins and Case Western did similar cases.
他们用骨移植进行重塑
They -- they reconstructed using bone grafts.
我也做过 你也知道那些病例
Oh, so have I, and you know those cases
对卡莫尔而言根本没参考性
are nothing compared to Kamal's.
艾普丽尔 他拒绝了
April, he's saying no.
我们还是另请高明吧
We'll just keep looking until we find someone.
请谁结论都和我一样
And they will all say the exact same thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢你费心
Thanks for taking the time.
我并不是拒绝
Look, I'm not saying no.
我的意思是 我要做一些活检
I'm saying I... will do some biopsies
以便对面临的病情
so that we can all get a full picture
有个全面了解
of what it is ?we're dealing with here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听说医院来了个糟糕的司机啊
I heard there was a bad driver in the house.
理查德叔叔
Uncle Richard!
老兄 你看起来...秃了
Man, you look...Bald.
你看起来老了
And you look old.
理查德叔叔
"Uncle Richard"?
没错 阿黛尔和我在结婚前就认识
Yeah, Adele and I knew Paul and his late wife, Lois,
保罗和他亡妻洛伊斯了
before we got married.
Bumpy和我是老交情了
Bumpy and I go way back.
Bumpy 为什么叫Bumpy
"Bumpy"? Why "Bumpy"?
早上好 安吉拉
Morning, Angela.
跟我说说意外的事
Tell me about the accident.
怎么发生的
How did it happen?
我只知道 我踩了刹车
All I know is I pressed the brake,
可那辆破车就是不停
but the damn car kept going.
直接撞树上了
Right into a tree.
是啊 她锁骨严重骨折移位
Yeah, she's got a severely displaced clavicular fracture
右臂脉搏较弱
And a weak pulse in her right arm.
保罗呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表