I fix brains.
我负责那个又软又粘的中心
I give you your soft, gooey center.
硬硬的头骨都归你们管
The hard candy shell is your department.
不行 没办法缝合的
No, there's no way to close it.
用旋转结膜瓣都不行
Not even a rotational flap.
这里根本没有什么可用的
There's nothing to work with here.
而且有那么大个伤口
And a wound that size,
在加上他免疫系统受损
when his immune system is already compromised,
这会让他被踢出移植名单的
that could kick him off the transplant list.
我们在失去肾脏前还有不到24小时
We have less than 24 hours before we lose the kidney.
威尔逊和爱德华兹 我需要主意
So, Wilson and Edwards, I need ideas.
疯狂聪明的主意
Crazy ideas, smart ideas.
告诉我任何能缝合杰菲先生头部的方法
Give me anything that will close Mr. Jaffee's head
让他能在这次手术存活下来
so he can survive this surgery.
快去 查出 给我找出点东西
Go. Hit the books. Find me something.
-马上去 -一定做到
- On it. - Absolutely.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
我也应该去查 还是
Should I look too, or...?
布雷克 不 你应该
Blake. No, you should, um...
去监视捐献者 去干这个
Go monitor the donor. Do that.
确保脑死亡的人依然脑死亡
Make sure the brain-dead guy is still brain-dead.
知道了
Got it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么意思
Excuse me?
"监测捐献者"
"Monitor the donor"?
你让布雷克去做一个实习生都会干的破事
You've got Blake doing scut that an intern could do.
她是来这学习的 而且我
She is here to learn. And, well, I --
听着 凯丽
Listen, Callie.
我教她 你说我对她太严格
When I teach her, you say I am beating her down.
我对她好 你说我忽视她
When I'm nice to her, you say I'm neglecting her.
不不不
No, no, no.
你这是在忽视自己的责任
You're neglecting your responsibility.
如果她是其他的住院医生
And if she were any other resident --
如果她是其他的住院医生
If she were any other resident,
你就不会跟我说话了 凯丽
you wouldn't be talking to me right now, Callie.
我不想再跟你说你女朋友的事了
I'm done talking about your girlfriend.
这是你自己的问题
This is your problem.
既不是布雷克的 也不是我的
It's not Blake's, and it's not mine.
这真是
That's...
我不是故意吓你的
Oh, I didn't mean to startle you.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你完全不用担心
Ye-- listen, you have nothing to worry about.
盖瑞会没事的
Gary's gonna be fine.
我猜这肯定不是第一次
I imagine it's not the first time
他做这样的事情
he's done something like this.
你说得对 你理解
You're right. You get it.
有时候真的很难
You know, it can just be so hard sometimes.
他是个很好的孩子
You know, he's a great kid,
但有时候真的很难
but he can be a lot.
你做的已经很好了
Well, you're doing a great job.
-他是个好孩子 -谢谢
- He's a great kid. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
你这么好 这么乐于助人
You know, you're -- - you're so nice, and so helpful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是
Oh, uh, that's --
您完全不用客气的
It's not a problem at all.
夫人
Um, Ma'am...
-夫人 -叫我伊莱恩
- Ma'am! - It's Elaine.
伊莱恩 女士 我
Oh, uh, Elaine, Ma'am, I...
我还有别的病人
I-I -- 'cause I have the other patients.
但我... 再见
But I'll -- I'll -- uh, bye.
再见
Yeah, bye.
一小时后再见
I'll see you in an hour?!
终于来了 怎么这么久
Finally. God, what took so long?
拜托 是我这么好心给你们带的好么
Whoa, relax. This was nice of me, remember?
我不知道你还能做菜啊
I didn't know you were gonna make the food.
她很焦躁
She's cranky.
贝利新招了一个心胸科医生 没告诉她
Bailey hired a new cardio guy without telling her.
这可够糟了 那人是谁
That's jacked. Who is this guy?
这就意味着我还得训练一个大男子主义者
It just means I'm gonna have to train another alpha male
不要到处惹事
not to pee all over the place.
我讨厌他们惹事
I hate it when they pee.
德里克就经常这样
Derek peed a lot.
拜托 我们才没有那个样子
Oh, come on. We're not like that.
你刚来的时候到处惹事
When you got here, you peed everywhere.
恶心死了
It was disgusting.
-你必须被管管 -没人管我
- You had to be trained. - Nobody trained me.
我们管教了你 太微妙了 你没注意
We trained you. It was subtle. You didn't notice.
你们是因为这个才让我去拿吃的吗
Is that why you made me get the food?
-不全是 -关键是病人
- Not even that. - It's the patients.
他们总是最先
It's the way that they always look
朝屋里的男性看过去
to the man in the room first
不管谁在跟他们说话
no matter who is talking to them.
对
Yes.
-这很惹人烦 -对你来说不是
- That's a thing? - Not for you.
而且还有另外一件事
And then there's the whole other thing.
我还以为我在这里不会碰到这件事
You know, I just -- I thought I was done with that here.
这个人进来
This guy just comes in.
他根本不跟我说就开始到处指挥
He's taking consults without even talking to me about it --
什么另一件事
What whole other thing?
种族歧视
That?
拜托 这也会出现
Come on, is that a thing?
当然了
Of course it is.
在这里
Here?
对 在这里 到处都有
Yeah, here. Anywhere.
去问爱德华兹 去问贝利
Ask Edwards. Ask Bailey.
真不敢相信
I can't believe that.
那是以为它不会影响到你
That's 'cause it's not your thing.
告诉我你怎么跟他说的
Okay, tell me what you said to him.
你是如何为我们的爱情奋斗的
How did you fight for our love?
好吧
Well, Um...
-怎么说的 -我
- What? - I, uh...
你说了什么
What did you say?
我一开始
Well, I started to, and --
我本来想说的 但他告诉我
Look, I would have, but he -- he -- he told me
我要跟艾普利尔说离婚的事
He's talking to April about divorce,
-然后 -他还要回来
- and so -- - he's coming back here?
你明白这有多严肃吗
Do you get how serious this is?
我今天没心情了
Oh, I am off my game.
我招个新心胸科医生 没告诉皮尔斯
I hired a new cardio surgeon and forgot to tell Pierce.
正因为这些 我们才应该趁机
That's all the more reason for us to use this time
利用好这个时间
right now while we have it.
当他出去
When -- when he's out
参加这个注定很长的晚餐
at what is bound to be a very, very long dinner.
不不 他随时都可能回来
Oh, no, no. He could come back here any minute
在我们做的时候
in the middle of stuff!
这是我们的机会 玛兰达
Okay, this is our window, Miranda.
他在离婚期间
He's asking for a divorce.
我们什么时候能把沙发要回来还说不定呢
There's no telling when we're getting our sofa back!
当然能说的定了
Oh, yes, there is.
就是当你告诉他滚出去的时候
It's when you tell him to get the hell out!
当你让他说 "谢谢您的招待
When you get him to say, uh, "Thank you for your hospitality.
我该离开您的沙发了"
It is time for me to leave your sofa."
-玛兰达 快来 -不行
- Miranda, come -- - No!
你不搞定这事就来不了
You don't get it until you get it.
真好吃啊
Oh, that was delicious.
对 他们的南瓜小方饺一直都很好吃
Yeah, their pumpkin ravioli never disappoints.
这真不错
This has been really nice.
对啊
Yeah.
我们成功吃完了晚餐
We somehow managed to finish our meal
在没有...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表