他来了吗
Is he coming?
他在路上 坚持住
He's on his way. Stay with me.
好了 大家伙
All right, everybody.
今晚是一个拯救生命的美好夜晚
It's a beautiful night to save lives.
让我们做些有趣的事
Let's have some fun.
我通知了停尸间
I told the morgue she's coming.
这里是护士站
Nurse's station.
你把停尸间叫做 "水管工"
You called the morgue "The plumber."
这是习惯
It's habit.
那儿和这里不同
It's different over there.
你救助的那些人 他们...
You work on people who...
受伤或者死亡是他们工作的一部分
It's part of their job to get hurt and die.
你从来不必通知他们的家人
You never have to call the families.
其他人会去通知
Someone else does that.
它让你...
It makes you...
没错 我正在努力改掉那个习惯
Yeah, I'm trying to break that habit.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
欧文的妹妹出什么事了
What happened with Owen's sister?
你可是欧文·亨特的一个朋友
You're a friend of Owen Hunt's.
我猜他应该已经告诉你了
I figured he would have told you.
他说你把她放进一架直升机里
He said you put her in a helicopter,
然后直升机坠毁了
and it crashed.
好吧 麦格和我当时在野外出勤
All right, Meg and I were working in a field unit.
我们必须转移一名患者
We needed to transport a patient.
直升机只能装下我们中的一个人
There was only room on the chopper for one of us.
那将是一场惊险的飞行
It was gonna be an ugly ride,
在不受保护的领空中
unprotected airspace.
所以我说让我去
So I said I was gonna go.
麦格说那是她的患者
Meg said it was her patient.
我告诉她不行
I told her no.
我们争吵 然而最终...
And we fought, and finally...
我是说 那是她的病人
I mean, it was her patient.
如果是我的病人 我也会那样做
I would have done the same thing if it was mine.
所以我没办法告诉她不行
So I couldn't tell her no.
然而那架直升飞机...
And the helicopter...
根本没到达目的地
Never got there.
没人知道发生了什么
No one knows what happened.
只是 消失了
Just...disappeared.
没有任何痕迹
No trace.
所以他觉得本该是你上那架直升机
So he thinks you should have been on that helicopter.
我没问过你你过世的丈夫吧
I don't go asking about your dead husband, do I?
哎呦
Oh. Well...
打扮这么漂亮啊
Don't you look nice?
嗨
Hey.
你今晚的班值完了
Are -- are you -- are you done for the night?
是啊 那个 我只是...
Yeah, I am. Uh, you know, I just --
太好了 你俩玩得开心哦
Oh, good. Well, hey, have fun.
-谢谢 -玩得尽兴哦
- Thank you. - Have a good night.
嗯 和那谁玩得尽兴啊
Yes, have fun with, um, who is it again?
手工皂女孩啊
Oh, um, artisanal soap.
罗宾斯 你是一位杰出的外科医生
Um, Robbins, you're -- you're an outstanding surgeon.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
更是一位超棒的女性
And an extraordinary woman.
理查德
Oh, Richard.
我超弯的
I'm super gay.
弯得不能再弯了
Like, I'm the gayest of gays.
无敌大百合
I'm lesbianic.
你这么一个大帅哥
And you're a very handsome man.
-真是... -得了吧你
- That is very -- - Oh, cut it out.
你这样的人 值得一个特别的人
Someone like you deserves someone very special --
一个优秀的人
A quality person.
我担心如果你
And I worry that if you
把感情浪费在
squander your heart
这些不必要的人身上...
with all of these many, many more frivolous --
既然要做我的助攻 就别像父亲跟我说教啦
The thing about being my wingman is you can't also be my dad.
理查德 是我欠你
Richard, I owe you.
我这么年轻 这么爱玩
I'm too young and too fun
不可能想要孤独终老的
to spend the rest of my life alone.
但我之前又不敢去尝试
And I was -- I was too scared to try,
但你让我想起我当年
But you helped me remember what it was like
开朗 自信 活泼 还有点淫♥荡♥时的感觉
when I was open and confident and fun and a little...slutty.
是你让我又淫♥荡♥了起来
You helped me be slutty again.
这话说的 好别扭啊
Well, I'm not sure I'd phrase it like that.
是你让我展翅飞翔
You helped me fly.
所以 好样的
So...Good job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在我要去飞翔了
I got to fly now.
把它放在抽屉里
Keep it in the drawer.
我不想要它 但也不想你把它扔掉
I don't want it, but I, uh, I don't want it gone.
所以就放在抽屉里吧
So the drawer is good.
把它放在抽屉里
Just, um, keep it in the drawer.
给 我那一半的话费账单
Here. My half of the phone bill.
不用了 我告诉过你
Oh, no. I told you.
你的好意我心领了
And I appreciate that.
但我想把事情都解决清楚
But I don't want to leave anything, um, undone.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
干嘛
What?
你需要什么吗
Uh, you need anything?
什么意思
What do you mean?
呃...
It's just --
你要是有需要的话 就来找我吧
I mean, if you need anything, let me know, okay?
亚利桑那有没有告诉过你...
Did, um -- did Arizona tell you --
我可是在儿科干的 当然能猜到
I work in peds. I figured it out.
你每天都特别开心 还有点爱出汗
You're, like, all happy all the time, kind of sweaty.
怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
九周了
Nine weeks.
他不知道吗
He doesn't know?
我还没说
Not yet.
你应该在他也想明白之前告诉他
Well, you should tell him before he figures it out, too.
德卢卡又要加班
DeLuca's working late.
我有些以前的病例
Um, well, I needed some old case files
需要录入电脑系统
uploaded into the computer system.
这样他至少要在这里加班到凌晨
Well, that'll keep him here until dawn, at least.
德卢卡很努力的
DeLuca's a hard worker.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
他很在意这份工作
He really cares.
他是个好男人 真的
He's a good guy. Truly.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我应该能让他不用这么忙
Well, I-I suppose I could cut him some slack.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
谢谢你这么照顾我
I like that you were looking out for me.
怎么了
What?
我只是希望那些表格都能录入系统
It's just gonna be nice to have all those charts uploaded.
想去吃晚餐吗
Want to go get some dinner?
当然好啊
I would love that.
她怎么样了
How is she?
挺好的
She's great.
我是不是错过了选美比赛
Am I missing my pageant?
她有神经损伤
She have deficits?
没有 没有损伤
No. No. No deficits.
她的神经检查结果良好
Neuro exam checks out.
只是药物作用 还不算清醒
She's just a little loopy from the meds.
那就好
Okay. Good.
是你给我做的手术吗
Did you fix me?
是谢博德医生和爱德华兹医生给你做的手术
Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Edwards did.
你上次手术是我做的
I fixed you last time.
哦对
Right.
我当时还一直冲你发脾气
I was such a bitch to you.
那都是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表