Compromised lungs, high risk of brain bleeds.
这是唯一的选择
It's the only option left.
我们只能走这步
It's what we're doing.
我刚欺骗了我女儿 我也会回去
So, I just lied to my daughter, and I will go back in there
接着告诉她无论如何她都会没事的
and keep telling her that she'll be okay no matter what,
但这么做的前提是我得知道
but to do that, I need to know that you have done
你们已经竭尽所能确保万无一失
everything in your power to make this okay.
你们能告诉我吗
Can you tell me that?
告诉我你们已经竭尽所能
Tell me that you have done everything you can
让我的孩子和孙儿活下来
to keep my baby and grandchild alive.
罗宾斯不会选择接生
Robbins wouldn't deliver.
你有其他选择吗
Do you have another option?
手术见
Then I'll see you in surgery.
罗宾斯算是个选择吗
Is Robbins an option?
不是
No.
罗宾斯医生 托瑞斯医生怀孕前
Dr. Robbins, you were with Dr. Torres
-你们就在一起了 -是的
- before she was pregnant. -Yes.
-她怀孕的时候你们在一起吗 -没有
- Were you together when she got pregnant? - No.
所以她怀孕
So her pregnancy was not an agreement
-不是你们的共同决定 对吗 -对
- you entered into together, correct? - No.
这是她和马克·斯隆医生的
It was an agreement she entered into
共同决定 对吗
with Dr. Mark Sloan, correct?
他们在既定事实之后共同决定的
They agreed after the fact,
但没错 马克是索菲亚的生父
but, yes, Mark was Sofia's father.
我和凯丽当时在一起
Callie and I were together.
我们在怀孕前就是夫妻
We were a couple before the pregnancy
之后她就怀上了索菲亚
and then after Sofia was conceived.
所以你是之后才加入育女计划的 对吧
So, you became part of the parenting plan later, correct?
有一点要清楚
Just to be clear,
斯隆医生和托瑞斯医生是索菲亚的父母
Dr. Sloan and Dr. Torres were Sofia's parents
然后你才插了一脚
and then you came around.
不 我不是“插了一脚”
No, I didn't "Come around."
我是索菲亚的母亲 我合法收养了她
I'm Sofia's mother. I legally adopted her.
她不想走到这一步
She doesn't want to go there.
是啊 她不想
No, she doesn't.
她的姓氏是斯隆和托瑞斯
Her last names are Sloan and Torres.
为了你好 我不得不
I'm gonna have to stop you before you continue
打断你一下
for your own sake.
就算我和索菲亚没有血缘关系
You're not going to imply that I'm any less Sofia's mother
你也不能因此暗示我不是个好妈妈
because we don't share the same DNA.
罗宾斯医生 抱歉
Dr. Robbins, excuse me.
这么说太可恶了 这将冒犯
Because that would be offensive. It would be offensive
这里所有领养了孩子的
to anyone in the room who has an adopted child
或者自己是被领养的人 既然你提起来了
or is an adopted child, and for you to say that --
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins --
我是自己选择成为索菲亚妈妈的
I chose to be Sofia's mother!
你以为这很容易吗
It did not fall into my lap.
曾经我可以选择 选择留下或者离开
There was a choice, and I could stay or I could run,
我选择成为一个母亲
and I chose motherhood.
这是我做过最正确的决定
And it was the best choice that I ever made.
对 对不起
I'm -- I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我是个医生 我必须得接电♥话♥ 对不起
I'm a doctor, and I-I have to answer my phone, so I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
要去什么更重要的地方吗
Somewhere more important to be?
其实 是的
Actually, yes.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry.
我爱我的孩子 我希望她能和我在一起
I love my child, and I want her with me,
但我知道 不管这事如何收场
but I know that, no matter how this ends,
她都能挺过去
she'll survive.
她会非常健康又安全
She'll be healthy and safe
被爱护 被照顾
and well-taken care of and loved.
因为
Because...
我们是她的妈妈
we are her mothers.
但医院里有个孩子就要挺不过去了
But there's a child at the hospital who will not survive
除非我能赶过去 所以我必须
unless I am there, so I have to --
我必须 我必须去
I have to -- I have to go.
我已经切开子♥宫♥壁了
I am through the uterine wall.
吸
More suction, please.
生命体征平稳
Vitals are holding.
他怎么还没停下来 你叫他停下来了吗
Why isn't he stopping? Did you ask him to stop?
我说了 但他坚持要把孩子拿出来
Yes. But he's insisting on taking the baby out.
-他进子♥宫♥了吗 -进了
- Is he into the uterus? - Yes.
-脐带断了吗 -还没 但快了
- Well, did he cut the cord? - No, but he's close.
叫他别断 妈的
Tell him not to. Damn it!
我说过了
I did.
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
计划有变
Change of plans.
罗素医生 请停下你现在的操作
Dr. Russo, please stop what you're doing.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你好 特拉 你好 詹妮
Hi, Tara. Hi, Jenny.
你表现非常好 克莱夫
You're doing great, okay? Hey, Karev.
-脐带还在 -太好了
- Cord's intact. - Beautiful.
罗素医生 我说了请停下 现在
Dr. Russo. I said stop. Now, please.
罗宾斯 我几乎就要完成剖宫产了
Robbins, I've almost completed the C-section.
但你不能继续了
But you won't be finishing it.
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Someone tell me what's going on right now.
特拉 詹妮 我要把孩子放回去
Um, Tara and Jenny, I am going to put that baby back in there
让它再多发育一段时间
so it can cook a little bit more.
-你觉得怎么样 -你能做到吗
- How's that sound to you? - You can do that?
-现在还不算晚吗 -已经太晚了
- It's not too late? - It is too late.
她的羊水基本都没有了
She's already lost most of the amniotic fluid.
剩下的不够用
There's not enough left.
我会用乳酸林格氏液填满瘪掉的宫腔
I'm going to fill the depleted uterus with Lactated Ringer's,
孩子会非常好的
and the baby's gonna be fine.
沃伦 她怎么样了
Warren, how's she doing?
血压暂时稳定 但我们得抓紧了
Pressure's holding steady, but we should hurry.
很好 我需要妈妈同意
Okay. Mom, I need your consent.
罗宾斯医生可以给孩子争取更多时间
Dr. Robbins can give the baby more time.
孩子在里面多待一周
Every additional week this baby stays inside,
生存几率都能提高很多
the better the chances of its survival.
妈
Mom?
我们相信罗宾斯医生
We trust Dr. Robbins.
好了 罗素医生 谢谢你的帮助
Okay. Uh, Dr. Russo, thank you for your help.
请下台吧
Please scrub out.
难以相信
Unbelievable.
詹妮
Okay, Jenny.
我们现在要给你上全麻了 好吗
We're gonna put you out for now, all right?
特拉 想不想和外孙打个招呼
Tara, you want to say hi to your grandbaby?
男的女的
What is it?
是个女孩
It's a girl.
-你有女儿了 -她漂亮吗
- You have a daughter. - Is she pretty?
她很漂亮 就像你小时候一样
She's beautiful. She looks just like you did.
好了 现在得跟她说再见了
Okay. We need to say goodbye to her now.
暂时告别
Goodbye for now.
再见 小姑娘
Goodbye, little girl.
不管法官怎么判
No matter what the judge decides,
我知道你也是个好妈妈
I know that you're a good mom, too.
我希望你知道这点不会改变
And I just want you to know this doesn't change that.
你让他们说我的那些话
The things that you let them say about me --
我永远不会那样对你
I would never have done that to you.
永远不会
Never.
对不起 法官准备宣判了
I'm sorry. The judge is ready for you.
肃静 全体起立
All rise and come to order.
尊敬的玛德琳·凯恩法官阁下
Honorable Judge Madeline Kane presiding.
请坐
Please be seated.
我仔细查看了关于本案
I've taken all testimony
所提交的所有证词和证据
and evidence in this matter under submission.
在一番认真考虑之后 我的判决如下
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表